Author Topic: What is that purple blue paper wrap gear comes in  (Read 915 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
What is that purple blue paper wrap gear comes in
« on: February 17, 2007, 07:01:02 PM »
When I get my shit it comes wrapped in this blue purple paper stuff, anybody else experience this?  Weird kinda wrapping paper meant for something?
TEAM Nasser

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
Re: What is that purple blue paper wrap gear comes in
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 07:04:21 PM »
what does it matter? it all depends on who your getting your shit from i get mine wrapped in bubble wrap.Are you gonna look at it all day and wonder or you gonna use it.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2007, 07:54:01 PM »
When I get my shit it comes wrapped in this blue purple paper stuff, anybody else experience this?  Weird kinda wrapping paper meant for something?

if I remember correctly I know a couple overseas guys that wrap it in what looks similar to carbon paper....this may be what you are talking about and my guess is that it may be some type of material that blocks the x-ray when it goes through or some shit so it doesnt look like a bunch of bottles of liquid-
ah yeah Im a voodo child

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2007, 11:31:19 PM »
if I remember correctly I know a couple overseas guys that wrap it in what looks similar to carbon paper....this may be what you are talking about and my guess is that it may be some type of material that blocks the x-ray when it goes through or some shit so it doesnt look like a bunch of bottles of liquid-

Exactly- has to be carbon paper and its used for exactly what bigjohn mentions its used for.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2007, 04:32:57 AM »
Thanks for the replies guys.  That is what I was wondering about it. 
TEAM Nasser

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2007, 08:13:53 AM »
When bottles of gear(or orals) are wrapped in carbon paper they can still be x-rayed, but the item that is wrapped will show up as one item. That way they cant see individual pills, or the outline of bottles.