Author Topic: Brutal owning of 80 year old lady and 13 year old grandson  (Read 2100 times)

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
Brutal owning of 80 year old lady and 13 year old grandson
« on: February 18, 2007, 03:50:10 AM »
So I was at the grocery store shoping and I bent over to get a large can of tuna on the bottom shelf and I rip this loud ass fart, I didn't think anyone was anround so I just laughed to myself and kept going when this old lady and her grandson come around the corner and the old lady gets all in my face and tells me that what I just did was discusting, she heard it form the other damn isle, and if I had to fart I should go to the bathroom and do it and not be so rude.... So I was like eff you old lady with your monster 10 inch arms I'll fart again right now! Then her zit faced grandson who listens to rap music cuse he was sagging his pants was like don't talk to my granny that way so I ripped off my shirt and flexed my freshly shaved chest and said Go home you little shit! Then the store manager walked by and winked at me, I'm not shure why... Anyway I hope you guys think I'm a tough guy now after my epic owning!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Brutal owning of 80 year old lady and 13 year old grandson
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2007, 03:58:25 AM »
hahahahahahahah!!! yes dummy that was an owning of EPIC  proportions!

i was at the gym earlier today and this hare krsna looking goofball with savage 13 inch arms and wifebeater + spandex pants was benching 2 plates per side and bla bla bla bla

gayer than adonis principles
Z

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 04:02:45 AM »
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH i think test dummy was the store manager winking at the muscle bear ahhahahhhaha go get em tiger ahhahhahhahahh

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2007, 04:39:22 AM »
So I was at the grocery store shoping and I bent over to get a large can of tuna on the bottom shelf and I rip this loud ass fart, I didn't think anyone was anround so I just laughed to myself and kept going when this old lady and her grandson come around the corner and the old lady gets all in my face and tells me that what I just did was discusting, she heard it form the other damn isle, and if I had to fart I should go to the bathroom and do it and not be so rude.... So I was like eff you old lady with your monster 10 inch arms I'll fart again right now! Then her zit faced grandson who listens to rap music cuse he was sagging his pants was like don't talk to my granny that way so I ripped off my shirt and flexed my freshly shaved chest and said Go home you little shit! Then the store manager walked by and winked at me, I'm not shure why... Anyway I hope you guys think I'm a tough guy now after my epic owning!!!

look at me!! look at me!! i'm here give me attention please!!!

Worst attempt at being funny i've seen since your last post!

Woeful at best

ta ta nerd
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

newmom

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2007, 05:03:52 AM »
wow you must fell like superman...taking your shirt off to bully an 80 year old woman and 13 year old grandson

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2007, 05:04:24 AM »
wow you must fell like superman...taking your shirt off to bully an 80 year old woman and 13 year old grandson
dear god i hope you know he is kidding

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2007, 05:17:00 AM »

it was such a shitty attempt RB, some people may not understand that this guy is a wannabe comic, due to the fact his stuff is devoid of humour. Thus giving the impression he is being serious.

ta ta

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2007, 05:18:57 AM »
it was such a shitty attempt RB, some people may not understand that this guy is a wannabe comic, due to the fact his stuff is devoid of humour. Thus giving the impression he is being serious.

ta ta
it really was quite shitty  :-\

newmom

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2007, 05:40:28 AM »

nope but I never read his posts before either..thanks rudeboy

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2007, 05:51:22 AM »
nope but I never read his posts before either..thanks rudeboy
:-\ no problem

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2007, 05:51:30 AM »
it was such a shitty attempt RB, some people may not understand that this guy is a wannabe comic, due to the fact his stuffis devoid of humour. Thus giving the impression he is being serious.

ta ta

I believe you just made HIS point. It was devoid of humor just like most of the other "BRUTAL OWNING of...." threads. They used to be kinda funny when sarcasm first did them,but after awhile they all sound the same.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2007, 07:04:22 AM »
I believe you just made HIS point. It was devoid of humor just like most of the other "BRUTAL OWNING of...." threads. They used to be kinda funny when sarcasm first did them,but after awhile they all sound the same.

Yes, but that is not my problem or beef, this type of dig at the squad has been done over and over too, with many many better attempts.

ta ta

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2007, 07:59:59 AM »

That was hilarious ::) ::)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2007, 08:12:56 AM »
i laughed  ;D
O

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2007, 08:33:32 AM »
i laughed  ;D

Me, too.

I'm a sucker for fart jokes.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2007, 08:58:37 AM »
lmao...this one is just as real as the others,, :o :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2007, 09:26:18 AM »
lmao...this one is just as real as the others,, :o :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

TestDummy,

you should have known better than to post that! These critics here are REAL serious about judging other peoples make believe work! They take it to heart and give their time of day to let u know how they feel! They are losers! YAY

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2007, 09:35:37 AM »
Meltdown

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2007, 10:25:50 AM »

Translation:

I'm a weakling trying to own an owner with reverse psychology because I'm a dwarf.  Also, I'm so bored that I should start a B.S thread
Most are all show no go!