Author Topic: This guy claims he benches more than 400 and takes 1,000mg. test per week!!!!!  (Read 11359 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
You guys are missing the creepy part: Why does he have his pants undone? - ie. got nothing to do with his pose, etc.  :-X

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
hahahaha, and that's not even counting the posts on the alphabet boards. ;D

That's not the point. The point is not only do you post more than everybody else, you post pretty much the same stuff all the time. You sound like a broken record.
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
That's not the point. The point is not only do you post more than everybody else, you post pretty much the same stuff all the time. You sound like a broken record.

Not all of us can make 'ground breaking' posts like these ;D

Let's continue with another hunk, vince vaughn...

maybe THE choice of man for the majority of women today... Patrick Dempsey

here's a look at this big MUSCLED BODY...

MUSCLE HUNK jared leto:

Brad Pitt playing the HUNK in Thelma & Louise..........proving that his BODY was picked to attract .... and was perfect for this part.

One of the biggest studs of Hollywood... Leonardo Dicaprio

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
This is cute. Squadfather and kiwiol taking turns in defending eachother.

The little lovebirds.  :-*
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
This is cute. Squadfather and kiwiol taking turns in defending eachother.

The little lovebirds.  :-*

Pretty gay thing to say even for you :-X

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Pretty gay thing to say even for you :-X

It's true though. Whenever i write something you guys come to eachothers defense.

I'm surprised the rest of the three stooges - rude buoy and bezerkfury hasn't come posting here, but I guess they know better than to get between you and your lover Squadfather  ;D

Keep posting in this thread (although you said you wouldn't)  ::)
Z

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
It's not completely unfeasable. Dude is probably close to my size and I bench over 400 without the use of test.

Whether that particular man does or not, I am unsure. But, it is something that cannot be judged simply by a picture. I know guys in the 165lbs weight class that bench more than me, so it's not impossible by any means.
you train for it though my brother ;D

have you seen his 700lb squat claim?

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
He must live next to this guy!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
700lb squat, 130mph tennis serve, and could dunk a basketball ::)

I remember when i first started owning this asshole a few weeks ago. He was going on and on how blocky i was and what good structure and genetics he had. I'm thinking to myself "this guy must be really put together"

And then someone posted a picture. Bwahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaaa!!!!!

Semenface is truly delusional

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

I remember when i first started owning this asshole a few weeks ago. He was going on and on how blocky i was and what good structure and genetics he had. I'm thinking to myself "this guy must be really put together"

hahahahaha, he's quite the physical specimen, 13 inch arms, 37 inch waist, 38 inch chest, 20 inch legs, bald and pasty, every womans wet dream. ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
hahahahaha, he's quite the physical specimen, 13 inch arms, 37 inch waist, 38 inch chest, 20 inch legs, bald and pasty, every womans wet dream. ::)

Yeah.

By the way he  also runs the 40 in 4.3, was drafted by the Yankees, drives a Bentley and dates a Supermodel. ::)

Typical 'Net Hero.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
It's true though. Whenever i write something you guys come to eachothers defense.

I'm surprised the rest of the three stooges - rude buoy and bezerkfury hasn't come posting here, but I guess they know better than to get between you and your lover Squadfather  ;D

Keep posting in this thread (although you said you wouldn't)  ::)

I am sure as hell not going to support you Bluto, but please remember it must be hard to keep track of all those log-in details, thus we should come up with the disclaimer for them...

"Due to the high volume not only of posts, but gimmick accounts and identities, all Squad members may not be available for every thread."

gtbro1

• Getbig V
What's wrong with him? Doesn't he know that this is the internet? He should be benching a minimum of 500 lbs. ::)

Alex23

what do you think guys? he also claims to squat and deadlift 700 pounds.

I don't  know where to start....

brutal narrow clavicles, 5" wrists, shrunken triangular pects & 4" gaps biceps.

Not to mention the classic lumberjack guy to hide the baldness, the fly open pic (oh brother) and the 250sqft studio.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second

u still blocky and look like a sack of potatoes mr " some pro's told me i got incredible genes " hahaha  ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I don't where to start....

brutal narrow clavicles, 5" wrists, shrunken triangular pects & 4" gaps biceps.

Not to mention the classic lumberjack guy to hide the baldness, the fly open pic (oh brother) and the 250sqft studio.
i'd keep quiet lame ass ... u are just another wannabe on this board.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
here u go groink and the other gay worshipers...enjoy.... ;D

David Shaw

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
If by deadlift he means cocks in his ass and by squat he means cumshots to the face than sure I believe him

I love this shit; that guy has 26" quads at most and if he looks like that on 1000mg of test/week then he's just more proof that anabolics don't work.  :P

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!

I bet these "spaghetties" are squad members...
S

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I love this shit; that guy has 26" quads at most and if he looks like that on 1000mg of test/week then he's just more proof that anabolics don't work.  :P
for the zilionth time dipshit...none of the pics are on 1g of test....stop listening to the gaysquad. they are done when i'm clean and not training much...i've been on test and d-bol for 3-4 weeks...and trust me ...i don't look like that...those pics are to prove the fact that clean and not going to the gym and still look better then the squat and afiliates. ...now...on 1 g of test...i make groink look like a toothpick...not that he is big to start with ...just delusional. SO MR SHAW....GO FOCK YOURSELF ..HAHAHAA

gtbro1

• Getbig V
i make groink look like a toothpick...

SUUURE YA DO.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
for the zilionth time dipshit...none of the pics are on 1g of test....stop listening to the gaysquad. they are done when i'm clean and not training much...i've been on test and d-bol for 3-4 weeks...and trust me ...i don't look like that...

Well lets see that enormous physique when you're taking 1000 mg of test and shut these haters up... :-\
?

David Shaw

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
for the zilionth time dipshit...none of the pics are on 1g of test....stop listening to the gaysquad. they are done when i'm clean and not training much...i've been on test and d-bol for 3-4 weeks...and trust me ...i don't look like that...those pics are to prove the fact that clean and not going to the gym and still look better then the squat and afiliates. ...now...on 1 g of test...i make groink look like a toothpick...not that he is big to start with ...just delusional. SO MR SHAW....GO FOCK YOURSELF ..HAHAHAA

Ah shucklef)cks how sweet of you...... but hey I'm not the one who's gonna eventually be pissin' n shittin' blood, cowgirl.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V

GAST LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.

what do you think guys? he also claims to squat and deadlift 700 pounds.

if he takes that much and only loks like that I would hate to see what he looks like off