Author Topic: This guy claims he benches more than 400 and takes 1,000mg. test per week!!!!!  (Read 11355 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
if he takes that much and only loks like that I would hate to see what he looks like off

E

flex933

• Getbig III
wow, isnt that alot of test, i think he should be bigger. i know guys who take 200 a week and get pretty good results.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
wow, isnt that alot of test, i think he should be bigger. i know guys who take 200 a week and get pretty good results.
he likes to stay lean and mean for his husband.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

200mg a week is called hormone replacement theraphy and is precribed for 60 years old men....

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Briefs boxers. Boxers briefs. Make up your mind runt!
a

SS

• Getbig V
200mg a week is called hormone replacement theraphy and is precribed for 60 years old men....
but "flex933" oh brother what a name ::) knows guys that only take 200mgs a week ::)

flex933

• Getbig III
i guess what i was trying to say that if u have good genetics even the lowest amount of gear will do wonders, but if u suck it doestn matter how much u take, u still end up looking like shit and weigh a buck fifty

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?

1000 is a shit-ton for someone that size. only guys i know who are taking a gram are just about literally twice this guy's size. a few on here have said they do fine with 250mg/wk.

the sad thing is the "fat" picture is 200 pounds, and his "gram-a-week" physique is hardly unattainable naturally.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
i guess what i was trying to say that if u have good genetics even the lowest amount of gear will do wonders, but if u suck it doestn matter how much u take, u still end up looking like shit and weigh a buck fifty

genethics does matter, but 1000mg is low to average dose

SL-Dubbs

• Getbig V
you train for it though my brother ;D

have you seen his 700lb squat claim?

yeah true. I dont even know who this guy is. Was just saying the size part doesnt come into play a whole lot. (but i was thinkin 1000mgs of test was the hard part to believe)

The squat thing, yeah i dont really see that one

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
OK. LAST TIME FOR ALL THE RETARDS READING. ANY PIC U SEE OF ME IS WHEN I AM CLEAN AND WITH MINIMAL TO NO TRAINING. I USED TO CYCLE HEAVY , COMPETED AND WAS MUCH BIGGER ( THAT'S WHY 1G TEST E AND 80 MG D-BOL ). I JUST GOT BACK ON THE JUICE AND WILL POST PLENTY OF PICS SINCE I'M AN ATTENTION WHORE AS MUCH AS YOURSELF.STOP POSTING THAT THE PICS OF ME ARE ON 1G OF TEST AND LIFTING BIG NUMBERS BECAUSE I NEVER SAID THAT WAS THE CASE. I WILL POST VIDEOS BENCHING , SQUATING AND DEADLIFTING TO SHUT YOUR YAPPERS AND TO BACK UP MY CLAIMS. U JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW SOMEONE THIS SMALL CAN INFLATE SO MUCH AND LIFT SO HEAVY IN 5-6 MONTHS....IT'S CALLED SUPERIOR RESPONSE TO HORMONES RETARDS . IT'S JUST AS SIMPLE...ASK ANYONE WHO HAS DONE SOME SERIOUS LIFTING AND/OR COMPETED AND WILL TELL U THE SAME STORY.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
what would happen on 15,000 mg of test a week?  would you turn into a penis
Valhalla awaits.

SS

• Getbig V
OK. LAST TIME FOR ALL THE RETARDS READING. ANY PIC U SEE OF ME IS WHEN I AM CLEAN AND WITH MINIMAL TO NO TRAINING. I USED TO CYCLE HEAVY , COMPETED AND WAS MUCH BIGGER ( THAT'S WHY 1G TEST E AND 80 MG D-BOL ). I JUST GOT BACK ON THE JUICE AND WILL POST PLENTY OF PICS SINCE I'M AN ATTENTION WHORE AS MUCH AS YOURSELF.STOP POSTING THAT THE PICS OF ME ARE ON 1G OF TEST AND LIFTING BIG NUMBERS BECAUSE I NEVER SAID THAT WAS THE CASE. I WILL POST VIDEOS BENCHING , SQUATING AND DEADLIFTING TO SHUT YOUR YAPPERS AND TO BACK UP MY CLAIMS. U JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW SOMEONE THIS SMALL CAN INFLATE SO MUCH AND LIFT SO HEAVY IN 5-6 MONTHS....IT'S CALLED SUPERIOR RESPONSE TO HORMONES RETARDS . IT'S JUST AS SIMPLE...ASK ANYONE WHO HAS DONE SOME SERIOUS LIFTING AND/OR COMPETED AND WILL TELL U THE SAME STORY.
150lb gay blade metldown!

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III

Bro, use the money on a bigger residence and upgrade to the 525 square foot studio.

wall to wall - ette's

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Bro, use the money on a bigger residence and upgrade to the 525 square foot studio.

wall to wall - ette's
THANX MISTER INTERIOR DESIGNER . U ARE FABULOUS.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

Until you come up with video of you squatting 700, deadlifting 700, benching 400, and serving a tennis ball 140 mph as you have claimed, don't bother posting. Thanks tiny.  ;D

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Good god "Sevestate" do you really need to USE THE CAPSLOCK for your entire meltdown post? Hide your head in shame and please, do not grace us with anymore homoerotic pictures of your pretty pedestrian physique.  If you want to convince us that you are some big, competition guy who juices and is super awesome and can run a 4.0 sec 40 yrd dash you are probably going to have to post some pictures that have you looking like something other than average gym rat shit. Get lost douchebag, no one on this board is buying anything you are trying to sell.
    You have zero credibility and you have the posts and pictures to prove it. Ship it, you g4p shit stain.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
He should stick to slipping his fugly girlfriend clen and t3 without her knowing.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahahahaha, you've gotta love these skinny clowns who post a picture after doing 1,000mg. of test and half a bottle of Thai d-bol's a day and after doing 20 sets of curls, 20 sets of benches and 20 sets of lateral raises and then to excuse their patheticness they say, "this pic is after not juicing, training or eating for 13 and a half years, after i start training again i'm going to be 365 pounds at 1 percent bodyfat" hahahahahahahaha, oh brother. ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Good god "Sevestate" do you really need to USE THE CAPSLOCK for your entire meltdown post? Hide your head in shame and please, do not grace us with anymore homoerotic pictures of your pretty pedestrian physique.  If you want to convince us that you are some big, competition guy who juices and is super awesome and can run a 4.0 sec 40 yrd dash you are probably going to have to post some pictures that have you looking like something other than average gym rat shit. Get lost douchebag, no one on this board is buying anything you are trying to sell.
    You have zero credibility and you have the posts and pictures to prove it. Ship it, you g4p shit stain.
this coming from " gigantor" ::)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Actually that's 'GigantorX'....say, don't you have some more homo pictures to take for some 50 year old bald headed homo? But at least you can take solace in the "fact" that you look like Mr. Olyimpia when you are on "80mgs of D-bol and 1,000mg of test" Don't worry man, we all believe you here. Promise.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Actually that's 'GigantorX'....say, don't you have some more homo pictures to take for some 50 year old bald headed homo? But at least you can take solace in the "fact" that you look like Mr. Olyimpia when you are on "80mgs of D-bol and 1,000mg of test" Don't worry man, we all believe you here. Promise.
fuck face...u are boring...trust me.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
why u keep asking for homo pics?...surf the net ...u'll find plenty of jerkoff material to satisfy you and your " partener"...kiddo

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
f**k face...u are boring...trust me.

haha, who is boring?

Your posts read like a mental asylum's inmate.

SS

• Getbig V
why u keep asking for homo pics?...surf the net ...u'll find plenty of jerkoff material to satisfy you and your " partener"...kiddo
you would know slim.