Author Topic: This guy claims he benches more than 400 and takes 1,000mg. test per week!!!!!  (Read 11351 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
 Get a clue my man, boring on this board is defined by delusional idiots like you who use being off the "juice" as an excuse for looking decidedly average physique wise and offer nothing but lame ass responses to criticism. Although you do present an easy target where by all of the factions on this board can come together and verbally knock you senseless in a spirit of cooperation and mutual-goodwill.
   Face it, you have an average phsyique, and will have an average physique on the juice. You're an insecure liar. All you have to back-up your whack claims are some fag pictures and a picture of you holding your balls, which is probably being shot all over by some old-gray man in a mansion somewhere. With all of that g4p $$$ you have, at least you could by a decent place to live.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
sevatase looks like an aids infested homo.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
sevatase looks like an aids infested homo.

which is basically what he is.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
"SHUT YOUR YAPPERS "  ;D

I use that one.
a

dylan_dent

• Getbig II
Average? Maybe for the 140lb punk kids around here, but more than the seasoned gym rats that know how to make their bodies grow. Gear is the 3rd or 4th most important part of enhanced BBing. Behind diet/training/rest. NO ammount of gear will make up for those 3 not being in line. Anything to the contrary is a fvcking dream.

D

genethics does matter, but 1000mg is low to average dose

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
hahahaha! and these pics prove it ::)

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Everyone on the internet only takes pictures with no pump, no tan, and after not training for a long time.

Why won't anyone take a picture of themselves at their best?  Especially when they have 100's of pics at their worst.
Y

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
I didn't know they allowed cameras is the kitchen at the Salvation Army. Clean up that mess!
a

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Holy smoke, my friend. Looks like your nips are falling off you chest.  :o

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
OK. LAST TIME FOR ALL THE RETARDS READING. ANY PIC U SEE OF ME IS WHEN I AM CLEAN AND WITH MINIMAL TO NO TRAINING. I USED TO CYCLE HEAVY , COMPETED AND WAS MUCH BIGGER ( THAT'S WHY 1G TEST E AND 80 MG D-BOL ). I JUST GOT BACK ON THE JUICE AND WILL POST PLENTY OF PICS SINCE I'M AN ATTENTION WHORE AS MUCH AS YOURSELF.STOP POSTING THAT THE PICS OF ME ARE ON 1G OF TEST AND LIFTING BIG NUMBERS BECAUSE I NEVER SAID THAT WAS THE CASE. I WILL POST VIDEOS BENCHING , SQUATING AND DEADLIFTING TO SHUT YOUR YAPPERS AND TO BACK UP MY CLAIMS. U JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW SOMEONE THIS SMALL CAN INFLATE SO MUCH AND LIFT SO HEAVY IN 5-6 MONTHS....IT'S CALLED SUPERIOR RESPONSE TO HORMONES RETARDS . IT'S JUST AS SIMPLE...ASK ANYONE WHO HAS DONE SOME SERIOUS LIFTING AND/OR COMPETED AND WILL TELL U THE SAME STORY.
Anyone can be jacked with gear, not everyone can without.  Post some shots with no gear, then you see where you really stand.  I love when guys think they've accomplished some major feat by ingesting a bunch of gear and putting on some muscle.  They're steroids, that's what they do, not you.  If someone is on, great, but people confuse their work, with the drug effects.
N

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
OK. LAST TIME FOR ALL THE RETARDS READING. ANY PIC U SEE OF ME IS WHEN I AM CLEAN AND WITH MINIMAL TO NO TRAINING. I USED TO CYCLE HEAVY , COMPETED AND WAS MUCH BIGGER ( THAT'S WHY 1G TEST E AND 80 MG D-BOL ). I JUST GOT BACK ON THE JUICE AND WILL POST PLENTY OF PICS SINCE I'M AN ATTENTION WHORE AS MUCH AS YOURSELF.STOP POSTING THAT THE PICS OF ME ARE ON 1G OF TEST AND LIFTING BIG NUMBERS BECAUSE I NEVER SAID THAT WAS THE CASE. I WILL POST VIDEOS BENCHING , SQUATING AND DEADLIFTING TO SHUT YOUR YAPPERS AND TO BACK UP MY CLAIMS. U JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW SOMEONE THIS SMALL CAN INFLATE SO MUCH AND LIFT SO HEAVY IN 5-6 MONTHS....IT'S CALLED SUPERIOR RESPONSE TO HORMONES RETARDS . IT'S JUST AS SIMPLE...ASK ANYONE WHO HAS DONE SOME SERIOUS LIFTING AND/OR COMPETED AND WILL TELL U THE SAME STORY.

epic meltdown
Here comes the money shot

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
Anybody on getbig can bench 400, it's really not that special.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Anybody on getbig can bench 400, it's really not that special.
I AGREE...400 IS GOOD BUT NOTHING TO WRITE MOMMY HOME ABOUT.

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
Serious questions.

Did you have your test levels taken lately, as in before you started this cycle? I think i remember you were one of gh15's pmq's answered and were complaining about not being able to get erections. It sounds like you lost pretty much everything you had when you were running cycles. Don't you think that if you've lost all your gains your receptors would be pretty fresh? It sounds like you havn't done a cycle in a couple years, why not drop the test down to 500mg/week. It sounds like you've got low T levels since you're having wood problems so 500mg/week should work just fine.

edit: since you don't care about your hair you might want to look into proviron.
It's Hip to be Square!

Tombo

• Getbig V
hahahaha, and that's not even counting the posts on the alphabet boards. ;D

holy shit what was the postcount for your old account PLUS this one?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Serious questions.

Did you have your test levels taken lately, as in before you started this cycle? I think i remember you were one of gh15's pmq's answered and were complaining about not being able to get erections. It sounds like you lost pretty much everything you had when you were running cycles. Don't you think that if you've lost all your gains your receptors would be pretty fresh? It sounds like you havn't done a cycle in a couple years, why not drop the test down to 500mg/week. It sounds like you've got low T levels since you're having wood problems so 500mg/week should work just fine.

edit: since you don't care about your hair you might want to look into proviron.
I JUST RED YOUR POST AND HOLY GOSH...DO EVERYONE A FAVOR...NEVER EVER OFFER DRUG ADVICE...EVER. U SHOUDN'T. HOPE THIS HELPS. ALSO I WON'T BOTHER GET IN DETAILS ABOUT WHY 250 MG EVERY 2 WEEKS...ALSO DO U KNOW MY PAST USAGE HYSTORY?...HOW SO ? U ALSO KNOW THAT MY RECEPTORS ARE FRIED...BUDDY...U SHOUD STICK TO READING ....DO NOT GIVE UNSOLICITED ADVICE BECAUSE CLEARLY U NEED MORE HELP THEN ME.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
When are you going to post the pictures where you used 1000mg of test and 80 mg of dianabol again?... ::)
?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
I JUST RED YOUR POST AND HOLY GOSH...DO EVERYONE A FAVOR...NEVER EVER OFFER DRUG ADVICE...EVER. U SHOUDN'T. HOPE THIS HELPS. ALSO I WON'T BOTHER GET IN DETAILS ABOUT WHY 250 MG EVERY 2 WEEKS...ALSO DO U KNOW MY PAST USAGE HYSTORY?...HOW SO ? U ALSO KNOW THAT MY RECEPTORS ARE FRIED...BUDDY...U SHOUD STICK TO READING ....DO NOT GIVE UNSOLICITED ADVICE BECAUSE CLEARLY U NEED MORE HELP THEN ME.
LOL. Eastern European Meltdown.

/i also remember you griping about your wood problems. hope you've recovered.  :-\

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
LOL. Eastern European Meltdown.

/i also remember you griping about your wood problems. hope you've recovered.  :-\
I SURELY DID...YOUR MOM WAS A GREAT HELP...

The.Giant

• Getbig IV

Hey artard i said your receptors are PROBABLY FRESH and was saying you could probably get away with a lower dose than you think you need.  I was trying to help your flaccid ass out by recommending proviron to keep the bloat from 1g test and 80mg/day dbol while rejuvenating your worthless skinflap you call a penis.

If i had to guess your cycle history I'd assume it was estrogen supplementation since you just melted down like a bitch.
It's Hip to be Square!

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
sevastase had wood problem because there was no black cock around to satisfy his urges