Author Topic: self ownage- "personal trainer"  (Read 1185 times)

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
self ownage- "personal trainer"
« on: February 18, 2007, 12:03:34 PM »
my cousin steve owns a gym in pa. all day long he sees ridiculous people doing ridiculous things and usually emails these stories to me...heres todays story:

Yo, there is a guy who claims to be a personal trainer that comes to my gym. He keeps putting cards and flyers for his services up on my bulletin board. Here was his leg routine for today...first walk in and buy MetRx thermo hardcore muscle explosion pump nitro drink. Then gather up three or four magazines and two newspapers off of the counter (two of which were cosmo and shape). He goes to the power rack and set up some benches to spread out the magazines and drinks. Puts the weenie foam pad on the bar for some epic high squats. The next thing I know he couldn't have done more than two sets and he comes and asks me for the fucking wrist roll bar thingy. These guys have some balls claiming to know anything about training.

And what is with that wrist roll thingy in this gym? I don't know who constructed and brought this thing in but it is the most popular piece of equipment in the gym. What a joke. Now it's missing and 20 people a day ask me where it is.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: self ownage- "personal trainer"
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2007, 12:07:17 PM »
my cousin steve owns a gym in pa. all day long he sees ridiculous people doing ridiculous things and usually emails these stories to me...heres todays story:

Yo, there is a guy who claims to be a personal trainer that comes to my gym. He keeps putting cards and flyers for his services up on my bulletin board. Here was his leg routine for today...first walk in and buy MetRx thermo hardcore muscle explosion pump nitro drink. Then gather up three or four magazines and two newspapers off of the counter (two of which were cosmo and shape). He goes to the power rack and set up some benches to spread out the magazines and drinks. Puts the weenie foam pad on the bar for some epic high squats. The next thing I know he couldn't have done more than two sets and he comes and asks me for the fucking wrist roll bar thingy. These guys have some balls claiming to know anything about training.

And what is with that wrist roll thingy in this gym? I don't know who constructed and brought this thing in but it is the most popular piece of equipment in the gym. What a joke. Now it's missing and 20 people a day ask me where it is.
hahahahahaha, these faggs make up a new exercise everytime they're in the gym, funny thing is though that it's never done with anything heavier than 30 pound db's.

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 12:13:08 PM »
hahahahahaha, these faggs make up a new exercise everytime they're in the gym, funny thing is though that it's never done with anything heavier than 30 pound db's.

yeah, i know. and it usually involves one of those exercise beach balls that no personal trainer can exist without all of a sudden!! little did i know when i was a kid, that my "hippity hop" would end up being the exercise craze of the new millenium and that i was effectively working my "core"

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2007, 12:17:24 PM »

yeah, i know. and it usually involves one of those exercise beach balls that no personal trainer can exist without all of a sudden!! little did i know when i was a kid, that my "hippity hop" would end up being the exercise craze of the new millenium and that i was effectively working my "core"
hahahahah, i came into the gym a couple of weeks ago and walked over to my usual power rack to start squatting and one of the "trainers" had a skinny middle aged geek in the rack with 285 loaded up for shrugs moving the bar literally an eigth of an inch supersetted with leaning away from the rack lateral raises with 17.5 pound db's, when he finished his set i started unloading his bar and he said, "i'm not done" i said, "well i'm going to use this rack for what it was designed for", he walked away and started some clapping pushups.

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2007, 12:26:42 PM »
hahahahah, i came into the gym a couple of weeks ago and walked over to my usual power rack to start squatting and one of the "trainers" had a skinny middle aged geek in the rack with 285 loaded up for shrugs moving the bar literally an eigth of an inch supersetted with leaning away from the rack lateral raises with 17.5 pound db's, when he finished his set i started unloading his bar and he said, "i'm not done" i said, "well i'm going to use this rack for what it was designed for", he walked away and started some clapping pushups.

lmao!!!! i really hope that story is true and you really said that!!!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2007, 12:28:00 PM »

lmao!!!! i really hope that story is true and you really said that!!!!!!
i really did it and the guy didn't even make eye contact with me again.