Author Topic: Thread missing?  (Read 6964 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Thread missing?
« on: February 18, 2007, 04:34:28 PM »
I'm looking for a thread from yesterday with Mars and Squadfather... it seems to be missing  ???
Z

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Re: Thread missing?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2007, 07:25:34 PM »
The thread is around your upper bicep aka Ultimate Warrior...  massive attempt at creating vascularity

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 09:02:58 PM »
hahahaha, settle down Bluto

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 12:55:34 AM »
I'm looking for a thread from yesterday with Mars and Squadfather... it seems to be missing  ???

I deleted it, at the request of the great Mars.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 12:58:33 AM »

What a cry baby. Must have hurt his feelings.What a crock of shit.The Squad rips on everyone but when someone says something about them boo hoo. :'(  Censorship is bad.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2007, 01:08:32 AM »

What a cry baby. Must have hurt his feelings.What a crock of shit.The Squad rips on everyone but when someone says something about them boo hoo. :'(  Censorship is bad.

Yes that's a meltdown of epic proportions. Requesting that a moderator deletes a whole thread? That's unheard of.

Z

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2007, 03:09:45 AM »
So did you deleted the thread that i posted about you being owned big time by Ron about The Shadow. I posted it in the "Gossip board" then it went to the Y board, and now it disapeared... It was you? If it was it is a major proof of a little coward!!!!
S

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2007, 03:18:31 AM »
So did you deleted the thread that i posted about you being owned big time by Ron about The Shadow. I posted it in the "Gossip board" then it went to the Y board, and now it disapeared... It was you? If it was it is a major proof of a little coward!!!!
we cant delete threads on the y

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2007, 04:14:42 AM »

I didn't delete the thread, dickweed. I've been insulted in every way possible in this board and never once have I deleted anything just because someone's calling me names. Now that that's cleared up, you have my permission to go find a dildo and sit on it. Run along.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2007, 05:27:14 AM »

Still no answer to what happend to it. Things that make you go... hmm!
Z

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2007, 05:30:32 AM »
Still no answer to what happend to it. Things that make you go... hmm!
how are kiwi and i supposed to answer a question about a thread going missing on the y bluto

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2007, 05:44:06 AM »
how are kiwi and i supposed to answer a question about a thread going missing on the y bluto

Everbody knows the association with the V and the Y, if you want a thread deleted from there it's not a problem. Please don't insult our intelligence!
Z

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2007, 05:45:10 AM »
Everbody knows the association with the V and the Y, if you want a thread deleted from there it's not a problem. Please don't insult our intelligence!
bluto how many times have you insuted me on the y and v have i ever deleted any posts no please stop lying

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2007, 05:50:57 AM »
bluto how many times have you insuted me on the y and v have i ever deleted any posts no please stop lying

But with kiwiol is a different story, he has a record of deleting posts and threads to the left and right, so has davidpaul on the Y board.

Z

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2007, 05:51:31 AM »
But with kiwiol is a different story, he has a record of deleting posts and threads to the left and right, so has davidpaul on the Y board.

bullshit

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2007, 05:54:36 AM »
bullshit

What is? I always speak the truth.
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2007, 06:05:41 AM »

I'll delete whatever I want, without having to justify myself to a skid mark like you. All mods are that way, which is why Ron's provided us with a 'delete' power/option. Which part of this is hard for you to understand?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2007, 06:10:19 AM »
I'll delete whatever I want, without having to justify myself to a skid mark like you. All mods are that way, which is why Ron's provided us with a 'delete' power/option. Which part of this is hard for you to understand?

How dare you delete posts and threads without checking with Mars first? Another sign of disrespect. That's just the point I was trying to make - you run the V board as an ego trip, you don't care about the good of the Squad as a whole.

No wonder people are upset.
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2007, 06:48:03 AM »
How dare you delete posts and threads without checking with Mars first? Another sign of disrespect. That's just the point I was trying to make - you run the V board as an ego trip, you don't care about the good of the Squad as a whole.

No wonder people are upset.

Please continue blabbing on ;D

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2007, 09:02:07 AM »
Please continue blabbing on ;D
Ignorant...
S

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2007, 09:17:25 AM »
Rockhard Cock Caressing Society, your posts show the same wit as if not less than the Shadows, please re educate yourself in something else other than extremely hard black cock and then come back to do battle.

ta ta nerd
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2007, 09:26:42 AM »
Rockhard Cock Caressing Society, your posts show the same wit as if not less than the Shadows, please re educate yourself in something else other than extremely hard black cock and then come back to do battle.

ta ta nerd

hahahahahahahahaha!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2007, 10:10:52 AM »
Rockhard Cock Caressing Society,

Hahahahahaha, more like Rockhard Cock Cuddling Soldier hahahaha

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2007, 10:13:02 AM »
Lemme make this simple.....the V board is Squad business.....if you ain't Squad then mind you're own fvckin business.   I we choose to erase every thread on this board then we will.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2007, 10:23:00 AM »
Receiving Countless Cocks Secretly !!!!!