Author Topic: brian chamberlain  (Read 1022 times)

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
brian chamberlain
« on: February 18, 2007, 04:44:56 PM »
see that shit at the ironman....dugdale has your name on him.... he got your spot at the ironman

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: brian chamberlain
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2007, 07:23:03 PM »
i noticed they are very similar in stocky thick genetic's,chamberlain is stacked and good conditioning,i think dugdale is a little more honed and touch more seperated.but i like to see them side by side cause their structure's are similar.i am not taking anything from chamberlain one he is a pro and two he is deserving to be one and not a fly by nighter...

AVBG

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 09:03:48 PM »
see that shit at the ironman....dugdale has your name on him.... he got your spot at the ironman

when did you two girls kiss & make-up? (j/k)
 ;D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2007, 09:04:30 PM »
Chamberline is much more dense and kills dugdale from the back, mark though is making his name as one of the most consistently conditioned 'athletes'.
L

BrianChamberlain

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 05:54:03 AM »

lol, yeah i saw...  i coulndt get the web cast to work but i saw the pics from pre-judging etc.  Thanks for the props! I competed against mark for 3 or 4 years at the national level. His conditioning looked right on. good for him!

BrianChamberlain

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2007, 05:56:58 AM »
Chamberline is much more dense and kills dugdale from the back, mark though is making his name as one of the most consistently conditioned 'athletes'.

:)  thank ya...............   I'll be stepping on stage in august at the europa, then the montreal and ac pro. I dont think mark would be competing at those but i am sure that we will be in the line up together at some point and i look forward to it!

THanks for the props!