Author Topic: lost cat, london w9  (Read 1077 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
lost cat, london w9
« on: February 18, 2007, 05:06:08 PM »
like as though I don't have enough to deal with.  There are flyers stuck to the lamposts about stray.  Ordinarily I go shhhhuch there are about ten of them, I don't get along with dogs, let alone cats, so

the one white with black spots, anyways my story is i think I saw her cat, solo. 

I've not been out in my garden this whole last year since the fire.

modify:  I have the most amazing biggest garden this side of... (well the congestion zone, I'm down the road, I digress..   I have the best big space outside I've ever seen in London (taking over the neighbours)_, so if there's someones dead cat out there in my shed i need to know.

xL

im happy that all i need to worry about tonight is a stray cat.x

I've put out the most expensive cat food you can buy.  I'll get foxes and bats.

love you
mean it
xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: lost cat, london w9
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2007, 05:24:11 PM »
is this a blog or a forum, whatdaya call it in America?

I usually go [sssssssss at cats,  and throw snails at them,

how am I supposed to find this lost pussy for her?

we spoke on the 'phone.  i actually made the unfortunate error of telling her there are like 10 cats taking over my garden (no, it's okay the blackbirds are nesting and im still seeing off that other nasty cat that thinks everytime i dig it's a shitbed. 

There's a ginger, a white one with funny spots and this other one I've just seen today who is all black with two white back feet.  cant' keep up

Hers (called Solo) is lovely, its a tabby with a fab smile.

Not sure.
xL

cat rescue

then back inside the back door fast chucking snails at them when they dance and scream and do their madness.  I'm allergic to cats.  (joke)

I shoulda never've called that woman to explain about her lost cat.

I've even decided it can't be the lovely one she posted a pic of, this one is so skinny.  nice smile though.  I'm never doing this again.  After this, I'm not having any cats around.  Just hedgehogs, bats, foxes and ...

with mad love from the middle of the best wildlife in London