Author Topic: .  (Read 2158 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« on: February 18, 2007, 10:56:21 PM »

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
Re: IRONMAN PRO 2007- WHAT A JOKE!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 02:17:11 PM »
The judges have got it wrong again! This industry is an absolute joke! 

A bunch of gorillas walk on stage and then walk off .  That is about how exciting the whole event was.  The IFBB  has some serious issues that need to be sorted out, before there is a total revolt by the fans....Bring on the PDI.

I wish Lee luck with his court case.  Has this guy got a set of balls or what.  This is going to be a David and Goliath battle.  Word has it that Lee will be pulling no punches  in this 'balls to the wall' struggle.

To all the Pros  and Chick, get behind the little angry guy.  Jump on board the PDI.  Become part of this organisation. The PDI is a corruption-free-zone.

Train hard, live free!
Whatever ..Yank Wood!? Gorillas??  What kind of racist shit is that??  And just so you know????  Even your "white" saviors want nothing to do with this situation...

It isn't a colored thing ,,you dumb fvck! Lee did wrong(or at least the powers that be think so) so now he has to deal with it!!  Just in case your retarded  racist ass ..didn't see ...it's your fellow white man that ...is fining Lee ..and threatening his career!? Not......"gorillas" ..

So ..If you want to get behind Lee.... Get it right !

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Re: .
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 11:50:15 AM »
This guy is a joke. If "Hank Wood" is a real person, he has an unhealthy obsession with Lee and needs help. First step to helping him would be to take his thread posting priveledges away. Please?

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Re: .
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2007, 08:22:24 AM »
its live free then train hard