Author Topic: Stallone caught by Australian Customs  (Read 4125 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: Stallone caught by Australian Customs
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2007, 01:25:53 PM »
Meltdown.

I didn't mean your post was BS, i meant this whole story about the XANAX.
hahaha nah no meltdown, i just a black coffee and downed 2 fat loss pill so im to energetic, i actually believe the Xanax report..but if its not true then its no big deal, all i know had he had roids or GH he would be in custody.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2007, 01:26:47 PM »
hahaha nah no meltdown, i just a black coffee and downed 2 fat loss pill so im to energetic, i actually believe the Xanax report..but if its not true then its no big deal, all i know had he had roids or GH he would be in custody.

oh really?

I doubt they'd put him into custody for that.

Is he still in OZ?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2007, 01:30:01 PM »
oh really?

I doubt they'd put him into custody for that.

Is he still in OZ?
Nah he left yesterday, and yes he would be in custody if it was steroids, his off to thailand, lets see how customs there react to his prohibited items

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2007, 01:33:16 PM »
Nah he left yesterday, and yes he would be in custody if it was steroids, his off to thailand, lets see how customs there react to his prohibited items

Ohhh, Thailand!!

Maybe he had to stock up again...
He's with a private plane after all. Thailand will be safe unless he's trying to smuggle in drugs. Roids are no problem in Thailand.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2007, 01:35:05 PM »
Ohhh, Thailand!!

Maybe he had to stock up again...
He's with a private plane after all. Thailand will be safe unless he's trying to smuggle in drugs. Roids are no problem in Thailand.
hahaahaha Yo sly get some Dbol for the getbiggers and Keith (onlyme) says hi

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2007, 01:37:14 PM »
hahaahaha Yo sly get some Dbol for the getbiggers and Keith (onlyme) says hi

i wonder if the job as a bodyguard also involves smuggling stuff for your employer. He can bail you out if something happens and get you a good lawyer, yet he himself stays clean.

AVBG

« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2007, 01:38:48 PM »
Hey Donkey, Off Topic.. What do you think of the reply you got on MD regarding the Mercades Khani question?? I think the barrage of crap from Valvalino was uncalled for..

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2007, 01:40:24 PM »
Hey Donkey, Off Topic.. What do you think of the reply you got on MD regarding the Mercades Khani question?? I think the barrage of crap from Valvalino was uncalled for..

oh, that's not me.

AVBG

« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2007, 01:41:37 PM »
oh, that's not me.

sorry my bad.. the username said therealdonkeykong and I assumed wrong.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2007, 01:44:14 PM »
sorry my bad.. the username said therealdonkeykong and I assumed wrong.

yeah i know.

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2007, 01:46:27 PM »

On the rare occasion that I have had a competitor caught with illegal items, with a prescription or not. They are not arrested, deported or held in custody. They have their stuff confiscated, are charged on summons and fined. If it was more serious they may be sent straight home.

Even with a script, items need to be declared and a permit issued.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2007, 01:48:13 PM »
On the rare occasion that I have had a competitor caught with illegal items, with a prescription or not. They are not arrested, deported or held in custody. They have their stuff confiscated, are charged on summons and fined. If it was more serious they may be sent straight home.

OKay, i\d say that is standard procedure.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2007, 01:51:59 PM »

really, didnt know that, anyway i have official word it was not GH or roids, it will be revealed soon..

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2007, 01:53:50 PM »
Yes I promote the Aussie pro show and have been bringing in pros for 20 years.

Pro GPVII Update number 2 is up for viewing.

Check it out!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2007, 01:58:06 PM »
Yes I promote the Aussie pro show and have been bringing in pros for 20 years.

Pro GPVII Update number 2 is up for viewing.

Check it out!
good stuff mate, can you bring stallone out again :D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2007, 02:01:16 PM »
I don't really care much for Australian customs either.  My friend was vacationing in Australia in 2002 and they seized his epilepsy mediation when he arrived...he ended up dying of a seizure in his sleep:

http://www.tricubemedia.net/tbayobit/results.php?style=details&id=3391
Oh Man, thats cruel, why did you tell us that for man, thats depressing :'(

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2007, 02:06:49 PM »
Throwing things out of hotel room windows, having the plane searched..right out of a movie. Then capped off by his claim that it's "just a misunderstanding".  ::) Exactly the kinds of things i expect of dopey "sly". ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2007, 02:07:57 PM »
I don't really care much for Australian customs either.  My friend was vacationing in Australia in 2002 and they seized his epilepsy mediation when he arrived...he ended up dying of a seizure in his sleep:

http://www.tricubemedia.net/tbayobit/results.php?style=details&id=3391

Wow, that's bad. didn't he have mediaction or the cance to see an oz doctor?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2007, 02:13:50 PM »
Throwing things out of hotel room windows, having the plane searched..right out of a movie. Then capped off by his claim that it's "just a misunderstanding".  ::) Exactly the kinds of things i expect of dopey "sly". ;D
Meltdown

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2007, 03:41:23 PM »
I know, it is really sad news...he was a super nice guy too, never hurt a fly, and I'm not just saying that because he died.  He was 19 at the time, and I was 20.  I was pretty shocked to hear it.

Keep in mind that in 2002, the political climate was a bit more stringent when it came to planes after 9/11.  Bringing it to Australia was ok, but once customs found it, they grabbed it.  I'm not sure if he had his prescription, but I would assume he forgot it at home, which was a grave mistake if that was the case.  :-\  For him to get the medication in Australia would have been a lot of politics also - getting his documents shipped down from Canada to Australia and this type of stuff, since you can't just go to a doctor in Australia and say you need such and such drug.  He died at 19 as the victim of politics and strict policy when he would still be around now if not for that.  :-\
My point exactly customs here are a bunch of turds...

Like what was your friend gonna do with his medication go sell it on the street give me a break!

Huge shipments of everything come in ALL the time and the customs are paid off to clear it all... The only ones getting busted are the ones not in partnership with the corrupt officials (and even then all that stuff ends up back out there being sold by the dealers that the cops protect).

One big car dealer in sydney is the coke kingpin btw and he has never been busted and never will...

MercedesKhani

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • The first Persian IFBB Figure Pro
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2007, 09:00:31 PM »

I think he was just being protective. He thought it was an attack, which it wasn't. That's why he didn't respond back after the guy said he was just asking something and after my answer he was cool. And you know, he was just being himself responding the GV way, he had good motives.  :P

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2007, 09:03:49 PM »
I know, it is really sad news...he was a super nice guy too, never hurt a fly, and I'm not just saying that because he died.  He was 19 at the time, and I was 20.  I was pretty shocked to hear it.

Keep in mind that in 2002, the political climate was a bit more stringent when it came to planes after 9/11.  Bringing it to Australia was ok, but once customs found it, they grabbed it.  I'm not sure if he had his prescription, but I would assume he forgot it at home, which was a grave mistake if that was the case.  :-\  For him to get the medication in Australia would have been a lot of politics also - getting his documents shipped down from Canada to Australia and this type of stuff, since you can't just go to a doctor in Australia and say you need such and such drug.  He died at 19 as the victim of politics and strict policy when he would still be around now if not for that.  :-\

That is terrible, did it get media attention?  I usually pay attention to things that happen where people are the victims of that stuff.