Author Topic: Stallone caught by Australian Customs  (Read 4137 times)

travisma

• Getbig II
Stallone caught by Australian Customs
« on: February 19, 2007, 03:24:30 AM »

Got to laugh when Stallone gets caught with banned substances in Australia!!!!

David Shaw

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Stallone caught by Australian Customs
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 03:33:41 AM »
Got to laugh when Stallone gets caught with banned substances in Australia!!!!

Yeah well according to the news, he laughed it off and called it "a missunderstanding" when questioned.

I mean honestly, its not like he did a "Benfatto" who got caught in Perth WA with 1000 tabs on him.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 03:41:24 AM »
Apparently it "was believed to be bodybuilding drugs." Whether that's true or not, I dunno.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 03:43:33 AM »
Apparently it "was believed to be bodybuilding drugs." Whether that's true or not, I dunno.

WELL HE IS 60 so he probably has script for test

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 03:46:13 AM »
It just came on the late news that tonight, they raided his luxury hotel room. Eye witnesses reported his people throwing things out of the windows. Then they held and searched his private plane for a further 3 hours. He has left and gone to Thailand.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2007, 03:47:14 AM »
It just came on the late news that tonight, they raided his luxury hotel room. Eye witnesses reported his people throwing things out of the windows. Then they held and searched his private plane for a further 3 hours. He has left and gone to Thailand.

Tell him to bring us back some dbol.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2007, 03:58:11 AM »
Some idiot made that up, where are they going to throw stuff?? on the street so customs can recover it.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2007, 04:00:02 AM »
Some idiot made that up, where are they going to throw stuff?? on the street so customs can recover it.

hahahaha

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2007, 04:04:23 AM »
hahahaha
it is a joke, they made him out to be like a drug lord FFS his 60 yrs old, if he had any hard drugs he would of been arrested, but he flew out of australia after his jet was raided, and most likely will never come back again

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2007, 04:10:53 AM »
Customs raid Stallone's hotel room
Monday Feb 19 22:35 AEDT
Customs officials raided the hotel room of US movie star Sylvester Stallone on Monday day as members of his entourage were seen throwing items out of the window, it has been reported.

The Daily Telegraph Online website reports the Rocky star's private jet was also searched, delaying Stallone's departure from Australia by three hours on Monday night.

The actor and his party were stopped at Sydney airport by Australian Customs Service officers on his arrival on Friday night.

They were delayed for about two hours after routine X-rays of their luggage revealed several prohibited items.

Customs would not confirm the nature of the items, but it is believed banned body building drugs could be among them.

The website reports the investigation was stepped up after a visit to Stallone's Sydney hotel room revealed further evidence relating to the investigation over the importation of illegal substances.

A senior Customs source told the Daily Telegraph the investigation was fast-tracked after occupants of Stallone's room at the Park Hyatt Hotel were seen throwing items out of the window.

Customs officials had visited the Hollywood star to issue him with a summons to answer charges on the prohibited substances, which would have required a court appearance by him or his legal representative at a later date, the website said.

A Customs spokesman said investigations were ongoing and they were aware that Stallone had left the country as planned on Monday evening.

When quizzed about the incident at the Sydney premiere of his latest film, Rocky Balboa, on Saturday night, the 60-year-old laughed it off.

"That was just a misunderstanding," Stallone said.

"Customs is doing a great job.

"I just didn't understand some of the rules here."

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2007, 04:14:08 AM »
Fuck aussie customs, you can't even bring certain protein powders here, or tribulis

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2007, 04:16:18 AM »
If he really brought any roids in without prescription, he's an idiot.

If they stripped his "Forza-Lean" or any other INstone-bullshit-scam-supplement, Australia is really lame.

Have they forgotten they where an island of british criminals once??  ;D ;D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2007, 04:21:14 AM »
If he really brought any roids in without prescription, he's an idiot.

If they stripped his "Forza-Lean" or any other INstone-bullshit-scam-supplement, Australia is really lame.

Have they forgotten they where an island of british criminals once??  ;D ;D

he would of been arrested had it been steroids. I have heard from a few sources it was a Forza T or another natural Test booster, it was 100% a legal US supplement but not legal here, but for them to raid his room is disgusting, Why would Sylvester Stallone throw drugs outside the park hyatt?????  Journalist just made that up so they can have a story, cause there is nothing else to report

leannmean

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2007, 04:22:11 AM »
Yeah well according to the news, he laughed it off and called it "a missunderstanding" when questioned.

I mean honestly, its not like he did a "Benfatto" who got caught in Perth WA with 1000 tabs on him.

Hi David,
Are you the David who wrote a book called over the top?

What happened to Benfatto in Perth?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2007, 04:24:12 AM »
he would of been arrested had it been steroids. I have heard from a few sources it was a Forza T or another natural Test booster, it was 100% a legal US supplement but not legal here, but for them to raid his room is disgusting, Why would Sylvester Stallone throw drugs outside the park hyatt?????  Journalist just made that up so they can have a story, cause there is nothing else to report

Yes, totally stupid story. If he wanted to dumb something, a bodyguard could pack it into a bag and throw it away anywhere, throwing stuff out of the window into the Hotel pool or onto the front lawn is not very bright.

(BTW, i'm listening to the Rocky OST coincidentally as i type this, hahahaaaaaahahaahaaa)

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2007, 04:24:20 AM »

That's why most of the news and newspaper stories are bullshit.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2007, 04:29:41 AM »
That's why most of the news and newspaper stories are bullshit.
exactly,
if anything journalist called customs and made up a story claiming Sly was throwing out dbols and winny tabs, would'nt they find it if he threw it out from his room???? Customs raid him and let him go, then they raid his jet and nothing, what a joke...I bet they were just starstruck and wanted to see him and get pics taken and autographs

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2007, 04:36:03 AM »
exactly,
if anything journalist called customs and made up a story claiming Sly was throwing out dbols and winny tabs, would'nt they find it if he threw it out from his room???? Customs raid him and let him go, then they raid his jet and nothing, what a joke...I bet they were just starstruck and wanted to see him and get pics taken and autographs

Could also be Stallone himself to get some publicity for his movie, recognition in the HUUUUGE australian Bodybuilding scene and maybe it's a hidden hook up attempt.

( ;) as i hade to throw all roids away, hook me up with new stuff soon. your's sincerely, Sly Stallone)

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2007, 12:37:48 PM »
The interesting thing about this hotel is that it backs up right on sydney harbour.

You could throw an object out the window and it would be at the bottom of the harbour in no time...

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2007, 12:40:41 PM »
The interesting thing about this hotel is that it backs up right on sydney harbour.

You could throw an object out the window and it would be at the bottom of the harbour in no time...
Unfortunately for the media it was not steroids, it was Xanax without a script.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2007, 01:01:59 PM »
Unfortunately for the media it was not steroids, it was Xanax without a script.
you serious? isn't that an antidepressant?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2007, 01:07:34 PM »
you serious? isn't that an antidepressant?
Yeah he was interviewed on radio and claimed it some members of his crew had packs of Xanax, which explains why he was not arrested, had it being GH or roids or whatever they would of kept him here..Customs in Australia are a bunch of Homos

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2007, 01:09:33 PM »
Yeah he was interviewed on radio and claimed it some members of his crew had packs of Xanax, which explains why he was not arrested, had it being GH or roids or whatever they would of kept him here..Customs in Australia are a bunch of Homos

Sounds like BS.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2007, 01:16:20 PM »
Sounds like BS.
Hey man im just telling you what i heard, i couldnt care if he had 100% bolivian cocaine, it dont make a difference to me, but if he did have illegal substance dont u think he would be arrested and police involved.....anyway who cares, his stallone and were just bitches that post on the net

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2007, 01:18:04 PM »
Hey man im just telling you what i heard, i couldnt care if he had 100% bolivian cocaine, it dont make a difference to me, but if he did have illegal substance dont u think he would be arrested and police involved.....anyway who cares, his stallone and were just bitches that post on the net

Meltdown.

I didn't mean your post was BS, i meant this whole story about the XANAX.