Author Topic: Operation "Termination of Traitors"  (Read 2501 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Operation "Termination of Traitors"
« on: February 19, 2007, 05:38:53 AM »
It's on. Operation "Termination of Traitors" is in full effect. There will be NO disrespect of the holy leader, Mars, by lesser men of the Squad.

Heads will roll.

Mountains will crumble.

A line has been drawn in the endless sand.

Z

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: Operation "Termination of Traitors"
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 05:44:14 AM »
It's on. Operation "Termination of Traitors" is in full effect. There will be NO disrespect of the holy leader, Mars, by lesser men of the Squad.

Heads will roll.

Mountains will crumble.

A line has been drawn in the endless sand.

your not even squad you fucken loser

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 05:49:36 AM »
From one leader to another, I understand Mars. I too ruled an Empire, THE Empire with an iron hand. And I never tolerated the kind of behaviour and the disrespect that goes on in the Squad!

And neither does Mars.  >:(

Z

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 05:52:02 AM »
From one leader to another, I understand Mars. I too ruled an Empire, THE Empire with an iron hand. And I never tolerated the kind of behaviour and the disrespect that goes on in the Squad!

keep sucken mars dick bluto youll never be squad

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 05:55:17 AM »

The empire

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2007, 05:56:17 AM »
Bluto, STFU and stay out of SQUAD matters. Thanks. I know my saying that is going to make you post more and more crap, so go right ahead. Just be aware that none of us give a rat's ass about your opinion on anything. Just making it clear. Carry on.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2007, 05:58:30 AM »

Was the empire that little group of gays that me Kiwi and RB destroyed in between the 3rd and 4th meal of the day? hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2007, 06:04:21 AM »
Was the empire that little group of gays that me Kiwi and RB destroyed in between the 3rd and 4th meal of the day? hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

That was the one BigC. Hahahaha I can't think of anything more hilarious than having Bluto, who's a self-confessed Queen, be the king of anything. The highest title Bluto can have is 'Lord of the ring', in which the 'ring' refers to his husband's rim.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2007, 06:07:33 AM »
That was the one BigC. Hahahaha I can't think of anything more hilarious than having Bluto, who's a self-confessed Queen, be the king of anything. The highest title Bluto can have is 'Lord of the ring', in which the 'ring' refers to his husband's rim.

Hahahahahaha, and if that title is taken before he gets there, he can be "Lord of the Flys" hahaha

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2007, 06:07:40 AM »
This isn't about me. But I can smell your fear. Maybe you should think more about the good of the Squad and less of yourself?

Z

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2007, 06:17:58 AM »
This isn't about me. But I can smell your fear. Maybe you should think more about the good of the Squad and less of yourself?

Haven't you got some "hunks" and "hot bodz" to think about?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2007, 06:19:10 AM »
Haven't you got some "hunks" and "hot bodz" to think about?

Again, this isn't about me. Your focus is all wrong.
Z