Author Topic: ** Nausea from too high doses?  (Read 3464 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
** Nausea from too high doses?
« on: February 19, 2007, 05:58:34 AM »
Im going into week 4 of:

1000 mg sust
500 mg deca
500 mg eq

I feel kinda sluggish and even a little nauseated. This may be unrelated to the gear. The deca and eq should not even be kicked in yet---I wonder if this is too much sust making me sluggish---

what you guys think?
ah yeah Im a voodo child

trab

• Getbig V
Re: ** Nausea from too high doses?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 10:19:34 AM »
Yes. The last of the long acting components of the First SUS you took is starting to come unglued.
(nailed 1000Sus continuously, or front end only?)
Big load there. I'd Catch the fall & even it out and down.Then give it a rest. Bouncing levels and REALY low levels seem to cause the most problems. Rising levels generally seem less problematic than falling.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 11:25:15 AM »
i was thinmking of just dropping the sust to about 750 mgs and letting it even out
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 11:43:05 AM »
Have you ever used Dostinex(Cabergoline)?

Try .5mg twice a week when you use Deca or Tren and see how you react. Deca can make you sluggish. Your pecker will also come to life with a new meaning.

Deca starts a reaction quicker than you think, you just don't notice the gains quickly. Well, at least from my knowledge and experience with it.

Could also be Estrogen related.

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 12:36:36 PM »
It could be cycle related...but you're probably simply fighting off a small virus...at least you could be.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2007, 01:43:15 PM »
It could be cycle related...but you're probably simply fighting off a small virus...at least you could be.

thats probably what it is--- usually when people feel sick on cycle they freak out like me and think its gear related but i bet mine isn't hell everyone is sick around here---my pecker is hard though-thats one good thing
ah yeah Im a voodo child

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2007, 01:50:24 PM »
At least your priorities are in order.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2007, 02:25:22 PM »
thats probably what it is--- usually when people feel sick on cycle they freak out like me and think its gear related but i bet mine isn't hell everyone is sick around here---my pecker is hard though-thats one good thing
Same around here...seems like everyone's got the flu. I've been fighting with getting it for the past wk, so I've been taking a butt load of Zicam and extra vit-c...seems to help.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2007, 03:26:14 PM »
Hey Arnold jr and BJBF, trust me it could be worst. My training partner has a limited budget, because of car payments and shit like that (normal life). Anyway he saved up some cash and bought a full cycle of sustanon-dianabol-pct. He was doing very well in and outside of the gym, as far as gains go. Now he got this Noro-virus from hes GF who is a nurse, needless to say she got it from the hospital. He lost 12lbs in five days! Plus hes still sick, i talked to him couple of hours ago and he said when he eats it comes out after awhile and he canīt do anything else than lie in the bed. Luckily he has 8 weeks to go, i guess if hes not happy at that point he could add in few weeks. I just hope that i donīt get it, that would suck donkey balls.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2007, 03:44:55 PM »
Hey Arnold jr and BJBF, trust me it could be worst. My training partner has a limited budget, because of car payments and shit like that (normal life). Anyway he saved up some cash and bought a full cycle of sustanon-dianabol-pct. He was doing very well in and outside of the gym, as far as gains go. Now he got this Noro-virus from hes GF who is a nurse, needless to say she got it from the hospital. He lost 12lbs in five days! Plus hes still sick, i talked to him couple of hours ago and he said when he eats it comes out after awhile and he canīt do anything else than lie in the bed. Luckily he has 8 weeks to go, i guess if hes not happy at that point he could add in few weeks. I just hope that i donīt get it, that would suck donkey balls.
There is nothing worse then getting sick or hurt...especially when a lot of what you do revolves around you being healthy and at your best.

It's kind of odd, but every time I start a diet at around the 4-6wk mark of hard dieting I'll typically get a stomach virus...I'm really hoping that with the added help this year that we can eliminate this problem.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2007, 03:47:12 PM »
I bet if he lost 12lb in 5days  He can gain it back in 5 days, seriously.
Dont freak, glad that shits not hit cornfield country here yet. Im sure it will.
OverTraining very sick is a mistake. (For me anyway)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2007, 04:20:23 PM »
Yeah i guess your right, most of that was probably water, but i think itīs gonna take him couple of weeks to fully recover.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2007, 04:58:14 PM »
I bet if he lost 12lb in 5days  He can gain it back in 5 days, seriously.
Dont freak, glad that shits not hit cornfield country here yet. Im sure it will.
OverTraining very sick is a mistake. (For me anyway)

I took a long knap and feel less nauseated---plus I been a little stressed out lately and we all know that the stress releases chemicals that  make you feel like shit-----i bet this 1000mg sust would turn out pretty nice but im still going to drop it to about 750 and let it even out just becasue I know 750 is plenty for me at this point
ah yeah Im a voodo child

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2007, 05:08:37 PM »
John

Man up and stay with a dose.

1000 a week is fine bro

Are you taking your Prozac?

U

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2007, 06:52:49 PM »

I took a long knap and feel less nauseated

This seems to work in my experience.  Most nausea, at least in my cases, comes from not getting enough sleep.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2007, 06:59:36 PM »
Jonathon,

Man up and stay with a dose

1000 a week is fine bro

Are you taking your Prozac?

UDE

yeah man....I stayed on the zac this time...things get a little too crazy when i get off that..
but i proly will stay with this dose. I think I just had gas really bad. Earlier today I started farting and i swear i farted and belched for a good two hours. I started feeling alot better too. But like AJ said, I think I may have been also fighting off some sort of infection not related to gear.

hey, you ever used dostinex? i heard it was good when on deca but i think Im not adding anything else because I bet I was just a little sick
thanks ude-brother
ah yeah Im a voodo child

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2007, 07:01:23 PM »
It also comes right before that big F'n brain tumor explodes inside your head John!
So live it up quick... the clock is running!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2007, 06:26:57 AM »
Look up what prolactin side effects are...then you will see why i suggest running Dostinex with Deca. i ran a long cycle of test/deca and within 5 weeks i was feeling sluggish. started taking the Dostinex and within a week i felt fantastic with tons of energy and a wonderful sense of well being.

do some research on it, you will be impressed by the results.

8)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2007, 04:40:05 PM »
Look up what prolactin side effects are...then you will see why i suggest running Dostinex with Deca. i ran a long cycle of test/deca and within 5 weeks i was feeling sluggish. started taking the Dostinex and within a week i felt fantastic with tons of energy and a wonderful sense of well being.

do some research on it, you will be impressed by the results.

8)

I already researched it and i concur 100% and i must say thank you for the advice
ah yeah Im a voodo child