Author Topic: Supplement Absurdity in yesterdays paper...  (Read 1435 times)

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
Supplement Absurdity in yesterdays paper...
« on: February 19, 2007, 09:37:36 AM »
this is an interview with a high school "athlete" who wished to remain anonymous.  later on in the paper, there was an pro/con article about steroids and mark mcguire and other assorted nonsense.  anyways... 
"what do you think about athletes who use supplements to gain an edge over other competitors?" 
"well, i look around the locker room and see guys taking stuff like amino acids and protein, but thats just cheating to me.  there is a guy, he came back after summer break, and he was 50 lbs heavier.  he took creatine.  i mean, if something can make you gain 50 lbs, it can't be good.  personally, i dont cheat so i like to stay away from those so called supplements." 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  so apaprently eating protein and creatine makes you a cheater!  hahahaha.  i hope that dood cuts fish and meat out of his diet then.  what a tool.  i wonder where you can get the creatine what make you gain 50 lbs over summer break?   ::)   
its funny that out of everyone that could have picked to interview, they found this knob. 
ill post more of his interview later. 
F

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
Re: Supplement Absurdity in yesterdays paper...
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 10:29:17 AM »
Gah, the ignorance of some people. The school I went to in England, most of the "athletes" there felt that way. Not ironically, the football team had one of the longest losing streaks in DoDEA and we had one douche playing that was a scant 5' 1''.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 11:14:49 AM »

Hey Hey Hey!

It's teenage high-school athletes like THEM that "$upplement" my income.

Na'Mean?

?

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 12:22:43 PM »
Hey Hey Hey!

It's teenage high-school athletes like THEM that "$upplement" my income.

Na'Mean?

Yeah, but I have to hear about it, and unless you wanna cut me in, it does me no good. :'(

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 12:54:48 PM »
Yeah, but I have to hear about it, and unless you wanna cut me in, it does me no good. :'(
I Plea The 5th.

Hahahahahaha!
?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2007, 01:35:10 PM »
What a dumb fuck.......... ::)
HAHA, RON.....

MercedesKhani

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • The first Persian IFBB Figure Pro
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2007, 04:20:16 PM »
Yes the ignorence is unbelievable... Here's another aggravating example. I went through airport security while traveling and a security officer opened my bag. I had 2 jars of different flavours protein powder in it and a bottle fatburners. The officer took the two protein powders to another officer and asked: "are these steroids?"   :-\ ::) They were in the jar showing the brand, exactly how I got it from the store. On the jars it said PROTEIN POWDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Needless to say he was very, very obese and obviously didn't have a clue. The officer he asked was slim and he knew, 'no it's just supplements' he said. Then the fat guy started asking me if I was taking care and wasn't harming my health taking those protein powders!  :o It was seriously hard for me to just say 'yes officer' and not smack him in the head for being so dumb! He didn't check on the fatburners, which could've easily contained ephedrine! It didn't but they didn't check on that. And maybe I had two jars of protein powder filled with coke! They didn't see what's inside either.

Sometimes you really feel like hitting people on the head with a hammer.  :P

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2007, 04:29:29 PM »
Yes the ignorence is unbelievable... Here's another aggravating example. I went through airport security while traveling and a security officer opened my bag. I had 2 jars of different flavours protein powder in it and a bottle fatburners. The officer took the two protein powders to another officer and asked: "are these steroids?"   :-\ ::) They were in the jar showing the brand, exactly how I got it from the store. On the jars it said PROTEIN POWDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Needless to say he was very, very obese and obviously didn't have a clue. The officer he asked was slim and he knew, 'no it's just supplements' he said. Then the fat guy started asking me if I was taking care and wasn't harming my health taking those protein powders!  :o It was seriously hard for me to just say 'yes officer' and not smack him in the head for being so dumb! He didn't check on the fatburners, which could've easily contained ephedrine! It didn't but they didn't check on that. And maybe I had two jars of protein powder filled with coke! They didn't see what's inside either.

You did the right thing, though. It is always best to be respectful to law enforcement officers. Even 'airport security'. Taking the HIGH ROAD was the best road. I know it gets frustrating and almost comical at times.

Remember, Khani...don't sweat the small stuff and realize that EVERYTHING is 'small stuff'.

Yea, a hammer to the head would be nice in those situations, yea...absolutley!  ;)
?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2007, 06:02:06 PM »
You did the right thing, though. It is always best to be respectful to law enforcement officers. Even 'airport security'. Taking the HIGH ROAD was the best road. I know it gets frustrating and almost comical at times.

Remember, Khani...don't sweat the small stuff and realize that EVERYTHING is 'small stuff'.

Yea, a hammer to the head would be nice in those situations, yea...absolutley!  ;)

dude, she doesn't want you
Here comes the money shot

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2007, 06:10:33 PM »

why use a fat burner that doesn't have ephedra/ephedrine? Vasopro is legal
Here comes the money shot

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2007, 06:23:48 PM »
At least you get an amusing story out of other people's idiocy. Admittedly, there would be no greater ending to the story than: "...and that's why I just couldn't take it anymore and spent the night in jail."

MercedesKhani

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • The first Persian IFBB Figure Pro
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2007, 06:45:01 PM »
why use a fat burner that doesn't have ephedra/ephedrine? Vasopro is legal

I just thought i'd try something out, I wasn't preparing or anything.

Good advise there my friend!

At least you get an amusing story out of other people's idiocy. Admittedly, there would be no greater ending to the story than: "...and that's why I just couldn't take it anymore and spent the night in jail."

How about: "Yes, that's how I got away with murder.  The judge understood that anyone would've done the same" :P

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2007, 07:05:53 PM »
That's nothing. I took Hot Stuff XX in high school and it got me 3 lbs of rock hard muscle in 6 short weeks. I think it was the silkadeer antler powder that gave it the kick.

True story.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2007, 08:24:34 PM »

ROID RAGE!!  Sorry, couldn't resist.  ;D Remind me not to piss you off with a hammer near by.  :P

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2007, 08:33:58 PM »

Get rid of the powders....

Honey, I'll take care of ya.........
HAHA, RON.....