Author Topic: Havenbull on the "down low"  (Read 3997 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Havenbull on the "down low"
« on: February 19, 2007, 11:40:25 AM »
Discuss
Z

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: Attention Squad members!!! Big changes coming up!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 11:43:03 AM »
almost 11000 post, and still as lame as the first ::)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 11:45:39 AM »
his first post was "gee whiz guys, I'm gay new here, let's talk about dicksucking lifting weights.  This sure is a swell board"

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 11:48:06 AM »
his first post was "gee whiz guys, I'm gay new here, let's talk about dicksucking lifting weights.  This sure is a swell board"

What makes you think he's gay, Havenbull ???

One of the biggest studs of Hollywood... Leonardo Dicaprio

Let's continue with another hunk, vince vaughn...

maybe THE choice of man for the majority today... Patrick Dempsey

here's a look at this big MUSCLED BODY...

MUSCLE HUNK jared leto:

Brad Pitt playing the HUNK in Thelma & Louise..........proving that his BODY was picked to attract .... and was perfect for this part.

i'm gay, so what ::)

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 11:48:34 AM »
looks like Bleweverythinginsight.co m has found a new home up Mars' ass..................... ::)

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2007, 12:14:13 PM »
Bah!  Mars rides the coat tails of 2, maybe 3, members and we all know it.  He won't do shit because he's dependent on these guys.  Mars wouldn't allow them to turn their owning machine'sque posts against him because they would bury the squad immediately.  So, at times, he may be forced to kiss their ass privately which is bullshit because he should be doing it publicly on this board.

links - weak

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2007, 04:21:46 PM »
Bah!  Mars rides the coat tails of 2, maybe 3, members and we all know it.  He won't do shit because he's dependent on these guys.  Mars wouldn't allow them to turn their owning machine'sque posts against him because they would bury the squad immediately.  So, at times, he may be forced to kiss their ass privately which is bullshit because he should be doing it publicly on this board.

links - weak

Are you kidding me.... Mars is one of the originators of the squad and would cause you to melt in one post

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2007, 04:45:57 PM »
Are you kidding me.... Mars is one of the originators of the squad and would cause you to melt in one post

mars is what i call a "symbiotic owner". i've never seen him go after anyone alone a la squadfather, he tends to cause a ricochet effect by adding to an already in progress owning. i could be wrong, but in as long as i've dealt with the squad (on both sides), i'm not aware of mars going at it on his own.

Alex23

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2007, 04:49:41 PM »
mars is what i call a "symbiotic owner". i've never seen him go after anyone alone a la squadfather, he tends to cause a ricochet effect by adding to an already in progress owning. i could be wrong, but in as long as i've dealt with the squad (on both sides), i'm not aware of mars going at it on his own.

Typical of a gimmick account; he usually jumps on to back up "on progress" work but never to instigate.

Whoever it is, getting old ::)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2007, 04:51:05 PM »

If you read old getbig the man was a legend..... funniest one liner ever...... he just doesnt post as much now

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2007, 04:58:08 PM »
If you read old getbig the man was a legend..... funniest one liner ever...... he just doesnt post as much now

it's possible back in the pre-squad days, but then i didn't really read getbig until that whole thing started up. i poked around now and again when the X board was actually worth reading but that was it.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2007, 06:34:06 PM »
it's not where you're from,it's where you're at.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2007, 07:22:14 PM »

links - weak

watch your tone when referring to Vice President Mars tiny tit. Mars has moved into a more administrative position within the Squad, but back in the day he delivered devistating one-liners which sent many a Tiny Tit scrambling into their closet with a tub of ice cream as tears streamed down their face.
dont slip up again, or i will slit your sack.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2007, 07:36:45 PM »
watch your tone when referring to Vice President Mars tiny tit. Mars has moved into a more administrative position within the Squad, but back in the day he delivered devistating one-liners which sent many a Tiny Tit scrambling into their closet with a tub of ice cream as tears streamed down their face.
hahahhha yes john matrix our little cock buoy nj_ slinky does not realize that his balls are to close to the vice he is playing with

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2007, 05:38:28 AM »

Johnny face down ass up Mattress, are you telling me that he walks around the office in purple lycra booty shorts, matching polka dot ascot, black 10 hole construction boots, and mid-calf fuzzy white leg warmers beefing up fellow squad members hoping to inspire them to post more hOmO erotic insults?

Gayer than using Man of Steele's cape to re-enact Buffalo Bob's tuck the cock under scene in Silence of the Lambs.

precious - lotion

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2007, 06:53:32 AM »
Johnny face down ass up Mattress, are you telling me that he walks around the office in purple lycra booty shorts, matching polka dot ascot, black 10 hole construction boots, and mid-calf fuzzy white leg warmers beefing up fellow squad members hoping to inspire them to post more hOmO erotic insults?

Gayer than using Man of Steele's cape to re-enact Buffalo Bob's tuck the cock under scene in Silence of the Lambs.

precious - lotion

Clearly you have that scene on a permanent repeating loop that you play in your "VCR"   hahahahahah

monster using parents' old appliances cause you can't afford new ones

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2007, 09:15:55 AM »
Clearly you have that scene on a permanent repeating loop that you play in your "VCR"   hahahahahah

monster using parents' old appliances cause you can't afford new ones

Love how you didn't challenge my post because you know it's true.  Epic hopes of deflection.

Gayer than you Tivo'ing early morning fitness routines on the Oxygen Network.

technology - 3 more girls

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Havenbull on the "down low"
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2007, 09:25:42 AM »
the thing that makes bluto's posts so stupid is that he just says someone is gay but then doesn't show any posts by the person that would lead you to believe it, shit at least doctor a quote or something, this guy is just lazy.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2007, 09:29:31 AM »

precious - lotion
thts it, your getting your sack slit NJ_Twinky. i wouldnt sleep tonite if i were you,you better hold your fuzzy bear extra tight.

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2007, 09:41:39 AM »
thts it, your getting your sack slit NJ_Twinky. i wouldnt sleep tonite if i were you,you better hold your fuzzy bear extra tight.

LOL, modifying the original lame post to try and create a funneh.

Own3d.