Author Topic: are there any sites on how to make homemade gear?  (Read 1800 times)

flex933

• Getbig III
are there any sites on how to make homemade gear?
« on: February 19, 2007, 01:40:03 PM »
if anyone knows please hit me up

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
Re: are there any sites on how to make homemade gear?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 01:44:26 PM »

lmao...I think outlaw has a homebrew link in their steroid section--a homebrew forum
ah yeah Im a voodo child

flex933

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 01:46:08 PM »
hey squad, well actually i started doing it after 25, was only big and strong. but u know how it goes after training so many years without anything u eventually become tempted and want to try some. never really done any big cycles. mostly small dosages.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 01:55:31 PM »
be careful and sterile......stay paranoid......
-

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 09:12:56 AM »
hahahahaha epic post deletions, brutal not being able to accept the truth.

TEJAS SLIM

• Getbig II
  • Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 11:48:09 AM »
here's a good read

Harveys Conversion Recipies

By: Harvey Balboner

Test Enanthate 5 gram conversion
Needed
5 grams test E
1ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5% BA
15.25 ml sesame oil
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
mixing Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

1. Weigh out 5 grams of powder.
2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.
4. Heat oil in the oven to help sterilize it, heat to at least 212 degrees F. I usually heat my oil at 275 to be sure, I put the oil in a muffin pan, just fill one of the indentions this is plenty for these experiments. Also heat more oil than you need, as you will not be able to get it all out of the pan.
5. Add oil to the vial, save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later. Gently shake vial.
6. Heat mixture if necessary. I like heating my powder products, by placing the vial in a frying pan, and placing it on the eye of the stove.
7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach Whatman sterile filter.
8. Place another needle in the sterile vial to relieve the pressure.
9. Draw out solution with a syringe, run though Whatman filter.
10. Take other syringe with 2ml oil, run through Whatman into solution.

Makes 20ml @ 250mg/ml

Test Enanthate 10 gram conversion
Needed
10 grams test E
2ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5% BA
30.5 ml sesame oil
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
mixing Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

1. Weigh out 10 grams of powder.
2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.
4. Heat oil in the oven to help sterilize it, heat to at least 212 degrees F. I usually heat my oil at 275 to be sure, I put the oil in a muffin pan, just fill one of the indentions this is plenty for these experiments. Also heat more oil than you need, as you will not be able to get it all out of the pan.
5. Add oil to the vial, save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later. Gently shake vial.
6. Heat mixture if necessary. I like heating my powder products, by placing the vial in a frying pan, and placing it on the eye of the stove.
7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach Whatman sterile filter.

Makes 40ml @ 250mg/ml

Test Cypionate 5 gram conversion
Needed
5 grams test c
1ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5% BA
15.25 ml sesame oil
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
mixing Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.

Makes 20ml @ 250mg/ml

Test Cypionate 10 gram conversion
Needed
10 grams test c
2ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5% BA
30.5 ml sesame oil
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
mixing Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.

Makes 40ml @ 250mg/ml

Equipoise (EQ) for 5 grams of powder (eq is actually liquid at room temp.)
Needed
5 grams EQ
20.50 ml oil
.75 ml Benzyl Alcohol = 3% BA
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
mixing Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.

Makes 25ml @ 200mg/ml

Equipoise (EQ) for 10 grams of powder (eq is actually liquid at room temp.)
Needed
10 grams EQ
41 ml oil
1.5 ml Benzyl Alcohol = 3% BA
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
mixing Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.

Makes 50ml @ 200mg/ml

1 ml of EQ is 1.18 grams
Grams * 0.85 = ml of Bold Undec to use.

EQ is virtually idiot proof, so I would recommend making all of your product in one sitting if you have more than 5 or 10 grams of EQ, instead of trying to weigh out 5 or 10 grams of it.

Test Prop for 5 grams
Needed
5 grams powder
36.25 ml sesame oil
2.5ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5%
7.5ml Benzyl Benzoate =15%
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
mixing Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA & BB to the vial.

Makes 50 ml @ 100mg/ml

Test Prop for 10 grams
Needed
10 grams powder
72.5 ml sesame oil
5ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5%
15ml Benzyl Benzoate = 15%
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
mixing Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA & BB to the vial.

Makes 100 ml @ 100mg/ml

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2007, 02:16:23 PM »
I keep hearing guys making "topical test solutions."
How effective these are? Of course one would have to take it daily.
As far as i can think of, the biggest problem would be accurate dosing.
On the plus side it must be easy to make and cheap, then again homebrewing gear dosenīt seem like a rocket science either.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2007, 04:19:02 PM »
I really don't think this (homebrewing) is a good idea, in fact it's probably the most retarded idea I've ever heard.. you really want to risk a serious infection or abcess because your kitchen wasn't sterile enough??  I know it works out a little cheaper but wouldn't you want the assurance of a certified chemist supervising the production of your gear in a sterile facility?? I sure would. But hey, to each their own :)

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2007, 08:56:52 AM »
As cheap as Test is why bother with the headache of playing home chemist?? You will save enough in money from buying legit than paying for an absess to be removed surgically or avoid losing time in the gym because of severe infection.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2007, 09:05:48 AM »
I really don't think this (homebrewing) is a good idea, in fact it's probably the most retarded idea I've ever heard.. you really want to risk a serious infection or abcess because your kitchen wasn't sterile enough??  I know it works out a little cheaper but wouldn't you want the assurance of a certified chemist supervising the production of your gear in a sterile facility?? I sure would. But hey, to each their own :)

I agree with you but I know a guy who swears by homebrewing. I wouldn't try his gear but it works for him.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2007, 12:10:44 PM »
Just Out of curiosity, dont bacterial survive until you pressure cook, like canning foods?
Does the alcohols etc take care of that problem or whats the deal?
Not like Im gona do this, I only use human pharma.
Wondering how these guys dont get all yellow-puss infections every shot.
Interesting info.

BREAKFASTOFCHAMPIONS

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2007, 05:15:59 PM »
You can check out the book Anabolic Steroids and Making Them by Professor Frank.  I found it on Amazon.  Outlaw muscle also has a forum on this.  I don't homebrew but thought about it for a bit.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2007, 07:40:16 PM »
You can only go for so long before you invariably fuck something up or get a contagion in there resulting in a nice trip to the hospital emergency room, followed by surgery to remove an abcess :)  you might be fine 9 times out of 10.. but with something as delicate as injectable steroids even a dust particle can reap tremendous consequences.