Author Topic: 9/11: The Conspiracy Files  (Read 2646 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
9/11: The Conspiracy Files
« on: February 19, 2007, 03:37:57 PM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/conspiracy_files/6160775.stm

The BBC is about to release a program to lay the smackdown on Mr. 240 is Dumb.

Make sure you watch this 240 :-*
الاسلام هو شيطانية

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
Re: 9/11: The Conspiracy Files
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 03:40:07 PM »
Dude he's delusional, at this point if a fucking terrorist put a gun in his face he would probably think it was really a CIA agent in disguise. In 5 years, his sickness will have him wearing kleenex boxes for shoes, leave him be.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 03:40:46 PM »
You're also labeling the following people as dumb:

Scholars for 9/11 Truth (S9/11T) is a non-partisan association of faculty, students, and scholars, in fields as diverse as history, science, military affairs, psychology, and philosophy, dedicated to exposing falsehoods and to revealing truths behind 9/11.

The members of Scholars for 9/11 Truth are encouraged to take an active role by devoting themselves to reporting the results of research on 9/11 to the nation and the world by means of lectures, articles, and other venues.

Scholars for 9/11 Truth members are convinced their research proves the current administration has been dishonest about what happened in New York and Washington, D.C.

These experts contend that books and articles by members and other associates have established that the World Trade Center was almost certainly brought down by controlled demolitions and that the available relevant evidence casts grave doubt on the government's official story about the attack on the Pentagon.

They believe that the government not only permitted 9/11 to occur but may even have orchestrated these events to facilitate its political agenda.

Scholars for 9/11 Truth encourages its members to vigorously express their concerns on this score through lectures, conferences, symposia, articles, and books as well as other access routes that publicize their findings.

Founded by professor Jim Fetzer, Scholars for 9/11 Truth is devoted to applying the principles of scientific reasoning to the available evidence, "letting the chips fall where they may".

Currently, Scholars for 9/11 Truth has four categories of members: full members (FM), who have or have had academic appointments or the professional equivalent; associate members (AM), who have backgrounds and interests relevant to 9/11 research; and student members (SM), who are concerned about these issues and want to pursue them. The special category of society associate (SA) exists for others who wish to publicly support the association.

The presently enrolled members of Scholars for 9/11 Truth are as follows:
http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org/WhoAreWe.html

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 03:41:21 PM »
LOL... this is the BBC two, not corporate media outlet 3 in America... Don't expect a definite shoot down of CT theory from BBC two... They are the people who aired documentaries like the Power of Nightmares by Adam Curtis...

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 03:45:46 PM »
LOL... this is the BBC two, not corporate media outlet 3 in America... Don't expect a definite shoot down of CT theory from BBC two... They are the people who aired documentaries like the Power of Nightmares by Adam Curtis...

Ok buddy, 240 and your good self shall be humbled by the mighty BBC.

Nice website btw 240: http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org/

None of those scolars have any idea of website design... They also have 3 tracking images to record website hits with "Site Meter", they wouldn't be tryna make their shitty site look more popular than it actually is now would they?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2007, 03:46:11 PM »
If this theory is so baseless, so silly, so incredibly stupid that no one with a brain would believe it, why do they feel the need to create a video and put it out to discredit the 911 skeptics?  

Why would they care what moronic, brainless idiots think?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2007, 03:47:20 PM »
Nordic, I thought you said the BBC was a lousy source of news?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2007, 03:50:00 PM »

They are legitimizing the 911 skeptics.  They don't put out hit pieces on topics they're not scared of.  

Nordic, it's pretty funny now.  At this point, you don't argue evidence anymore.  You call people names.  You don't want to tell us what is making WTC6 blow up, or what that 500 foot plum of smoke is coming from at WTC6.  Instead, you want to make fun of websites.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2007, 03:53:23 PM »
If this theory is so baseless, so silly, so incredibly stupid that no one with a brain would believe it, why do they feel the need to create a video and put it out to discredit the 911 skeptics? 

Why would they care what moronic, brainless idiots think?

Democracy is run by the majority. The majority are idiots.

Was I, or was I not telling the truth in regards to a CHIEF of the corp saying the BBC had pro-homosexual and pro-muslim bias?

An internal memo shows this to be the case.

For domestic affairs they are muslim loving guys. For external affairs they provide information less bias than the majority of news sources around the world... and in many regards I, and many people would agree they are the best.

They are legitimizing the 911 skeptics.  They don't put out hit pieces on topics they're not scared of. 

Nordic, it's pretty funny now.  At this point, you don't argue evidence anymore.  You call people names.  You don't want to tell us what is making WTC6 blow up, or what that 500 foot plum of smoke is coming from at WTC6.  Instead, you want to make fun of websites.

I gave it a shot previously on your last onslaught. However, you continued to ignore facts. Any sources even remotely close to official/governmental establishments are basically classed as null by your good self.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2007, 03:55:01 PM »

Camel Jockey pointed out that in the past, you have disparaged the BBC.  I didn't believe him.  After all, why would someone believe a film from a network he used to criticize as biased.  "Camel Jockey is crazy!" I told myself.

Then I searched and found this:

Because the BBC has admitted to pro-muslim bias at the executive level? ???

Wait, you didn't happen to overlook the scandal revolving around BBC self admitting its own bias from a chairman of the board?

Real Media format? The BBC are fucking communists! >:(

. The media portrays it all happily tho, esp BBC. They will only ever interview people with pro-islamic views

I'm confused now, Nordic Superman.  Do you only believe in the integrity of the BBC when it benefits your personal beliefs?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2007, 03:58:10 PM »

Nice website btw 240: http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org/

None of those scolars have any idea of website design... They also have 3 tracking images to record website hits with "Site Meter", they wouldn't be tryna make their shitty site look more popular than it actually is now would they?
What happened to you badmouthing the bbc... back in the day I use to use them as reference all the time and you would flip out on it being a bbc reference.  Now all of a sudden you back the bbc?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2007, 03:58:41 PM »
exactly, he use to all the time...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2007, 04:00:46 PM »
Democracy is run by the majority. The majority are idiots.

The majority USED to believe the Official story of the 911 attacks.  Easily over 90%.

Five years later, only 16% of people believe the Official story.

So was the majority idiots BEFORE, or NOW?  

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2007, 04:03:54 PM »
You guys are too much.

My views were clearly in relation to their pro-muslim bias. Calling them communists was an emotional responce due to my disgust of having to fucking fund an organisation that pumps out pro-islamic propaganda.

I am fallible, you can take this as you like. What matters is whether YOU rate the BBC as a credible news source. If you do, then the show may just very well be thought provoking for you damn homosexual muslim commies.

The majority USED to believe the Official story of the 911 attacks.  Easily over 90%.

Five years later, only 16% of people believe the Official story.

So was the majority idiots BEFORE, or NOW? 

Sheep. People used to believe in flower power, now not so much so.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2007, 04:05:01 PM »
Sheep. People used to believe in flower power, now not so much so.

So the BBC was biased until they showed a film which is only believed by 16% of the population.

Glad we got to the bottom of that! 

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2007, 04:09:00 PM »
So the BBC was biased until they showed a film which is only believed by 16% of the population.

Glad we got to the bottom of that! 

No, might point taking incorrectly by your inferior intellect! :P

There bias is basically demographic based... e.g. Britain and it's muslim populace, which it appeases with pro-muslim propaganda.

Make of this has you will, attempt more "whitty" and fly comments if that makes you more secure with your own views brother.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2007, 04:12:36 PM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/conspiracy_files/6160775.stm

Make sure you watch this 240 :-*

You do realise that the BBC also made two movies..

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/february2007/160207bbcpressured.htm

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2007, 04:13:07 PM »

My inferior intellect just waltzed your silly ass into admitting you're here selling a movie from a corrupt network which only 16% of the population believes is true.

You shoulda brought Beach Bum.  I could have banged both of you broads at once.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2007, 04:15:00 PM »

You do realise that the BBC also made two movies for the Conspiracy files

I am aware.

My inferior intellect just waltzed your silly ass into admitting you're here selling a movie from a corrupt network which only 16% of the population believes is true.

You shoulda brought Beach Bum.  I could have banged both of you broads at once.

Sorry brother, I admitted nothing. I gave comparisons, I didn't say anything difinitively, and I believe I explained the BBC bias quite well.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2007, 04:17:55 PM »
I didn't say anything difinitively

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2007, 04:19:11 PM »
I am aware.

i linked it in my previous post for others to see

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2007, 04:23:13 PM »
"I actually believed in the integrity of the BBC, after I didn't believe in it".

Almost Senatorial!

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2007, 04:24:20 PM »
Dude he's delusional, at this point if a fucking terrorist put a gun in his face he would probably think it was really a CIA agent in disguise. In 5 years, his sickness will have him wearing kleenex boxes for shoes, leave him be.

almost a trillion dollars in our budget to fight these "terrorist" and you really believe they exist in our country???The only ones that exist in here are the ones that our government has allow to exist...

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2007, 04:34:30 PM »
"I actually believed in the integrity of the BBC, after I didn't believe in it".

Almost Senatorial!

Refute the circumstances which the BBC is biased, that I have already mentioned. Demographic bias, as explain in my posts above brother.

This isn't about me. I don't make the BBC a credible news source.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2007, 04:42:13 PM »
you can find the 1 hr. program on here...its total crap Imop

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/february2007/190207tissueoflies.htm