Author Topic: Props to Special Ed's voicing talent  (Read 5030 times)

Alex23

Props to Special Ed's voicing talent
« on: February 20, 2007, 12:02:33 AM »
http://www.MuscularDevelopment.com/NoBullRadio

I'm just being sarcastic, Chick should beat the shit out of you for the lamest imitation.

Brutal being stuck in the world of bodybuilding, loosing touch with reality and thinking that what you find funny, the world does as well.

Talk about a downspiral...  ::)

Krusader

• Getbig II
Re: Props to Special Ed's voicing talent
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 11:05:59 AM »

I'm just being sarcastic, Chick should beat the shit out of you for the lamest imitation.

Brutal being stuck in the world of bodybuilding, loosing touch with reality and thinking that what you find funny, the world does as well.

At least he tries. I blame the "mobsters" for their lack of structure. Actually, when you think of it, that "mafia" thingy is also embarrassment to bb. What can you expect of a radio show ran by 3 ex-convincts.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 11:12:24 AM »
At least he tries. I blame the "mobsters" for their lack of structure. Actually, when you think of it, that "mafia" thingy is also embarrassment to bb. What can you expect of a radio show ran by 3 ex-convincts.
...of Italian descent.  ;D

SpecialEd brings an element of Comedy to the show that is genuine and creative. It's refreshing because Dave and John aren't naturally funny guys...they just aren't. No knock on them but they arent talented when it comes to 'comedy'. Ed is and given what he's got to work with...he makes the best of it.
?

sandycoosworth

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 11:16:32 AM »

special ed is mike "chastity" strange

he is funny for about a month

then he pushes the envelope

then nobody laughs

then he leaves for 4 years

only thing thats consistantly funny about him is the 45 minutes he spends on every post :D

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 12:27:48 PM »
special ed is mike "chastity" strange
he is funny for about a month
then he pushes the envelopE
then nobody laughs
then he leaves for 4 years
only thing thats consistantly funny about him is the 45 minutes he spends on every post :D
First of all, thanks Alex23 for your weekly critiques. Please note that I am making every effort to improve my performances to please you.

As for Ms. Coosworth, thank you for officially "outing" me. I am indeed Mike "Chastity" Strange. What that piece of information means to 99% of this board is beyond me, but hey, you're proof that even Z-list celebrities have stalkers too.

I also want to thank Gregg Valentino for his support over at MD. He is a great guy and proof that you can't judge a book by its cover.

Finally, I need to give credit to my buddy and fellow getbigger Dav-Bol for his assistance with the show these past two weeks. Like several other Getbiggers I have had the pleasure of becoming friends with, he is an extremely creative and talented guy.

For all my fans, I will be at the MD booth Saturday afternoon signing autographs, posing for photos, and getting hummers under the table from my detractors. Just don't bite.

Special "Be There or Bee Pollen" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

sandycoosworth

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 01:50:28 PM »
blaw blaw blaw

your 15 minutes was questionable

30 minutes clearly too much

lets not make it 45 sunshine

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2007, 01:52:25 PM »
Special "I was funny once upon a time" Ed has definetely wore out his welcome.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2007, 01:59:47 PM »

Someone else wore out the post counter and made it break. And their post's went somewhere  ???
P

sandycoosworth

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2007, 02:10:31 PM »
srry mike ...

it just wasnt "ment to be"

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2007, 02:21:48 PM »
He was funny.......

BUCK 65

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2007, 02:23:03 PM »
You know you have made it when the Haters try to know you down.
Keep up the good work Special Ed  8)

BUCK 65

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2007, 02:27:14 PM »
...errr knock you down zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2007, 02:32:36 PM »
You know you have made it when the Haters try to know you down.
Keep up the good work Special Ed  8)
Derek has another gimmick account?

Squishy face retard

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2007, 03:12:16 PM »
**********BEFORE*********************AFTER****************

Let me tell you a story about "BerzerkFury" (Oh Brother!)...

Justin, or "Heavy D" as his mother calls him, grew up in the gang-infested white-collar community of Bethel, Connecticut where the average family income is $230,000 and all three of the black kids in Bethel High play chess more than basketball. Despite his upper echelon roots, JD began "holding it down" and "keeping it real" in 10th grade after watching VH1's Behind the Music episode on Tupac and realizing there had to be an easier way out of the "hood" than using dad's connections at Wesleyan. After getting a blue bandana for his 16th birthday, it was on like Donkey Kong 64. Despite starting up his own version of the "Pussy Posse", he was still scoreless at the end of his senior year. Thankfully, his investment banker father had an account at Scores and was able to hold a private graduation party for JD there so his son could get laid in style.

As seen above, JD continues to evolve his unique gangsta style. On the left, equipped in Crip-fairy-blue, his upturned double chin, oversized teeth, pock-marked skin, over-gelled hair, flared nostrils and pallid complexion exudes a menacing look that screams "Methandrostenolone" and makes the moniker "BerzerkFury" seem downright tame.

On the right, we see the results of a transformation that indicates that his nights spent doing drive-by shootings are behind him: The cool, crisp, Crip-blue Brooks Brothers shirt projects the 'Queer Eye for the Straight Guy' metrosexuality, the loosely knotted tie, false December tan, and self-consciously messy hair speaks to a newfound mirrorless narcissism, and most importantly, the lip closure and the self-awareness to lower and protrude the jaw to decrease the facial fleshiness indicates the broad influence of Derek Zoolander's 'Blue Steel' on today's reformed gangstas. Sure, the sideburns are a pathetic attempt to make up for the prematurely receding hairline and the seductive squint simultaneously screams out "I'm sexy" and "I'm dangerous" but inside JD is now just a big Teddybear who still sends his mom two dozen roses on Valentine's Day, would never think of cheating on his girlfriend, and reprimands his teammates for "disrespecting women" when they read Maxim.

With his Morgan Stanley internship fully arranged for this summer, rest assured that JD is well on his way to a level of fortune and success that should far surpass 99% of bodybuilders within eight weeks of his graduation in June 2008. Congrats JD! It's a pleasure having you here!

Special "Delivery" Ed

BigNationRadio.com

AVBG

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2007, 03:16:28 PM »

Justin, or "Heavy D" as his mother calls him, grew up in the gang-infested white-collar community of Bethel, Connecticut where the average family income is $230,000 and all three of the black kids in Bethel High play chess more than basketball. Despite his upper echelon roots, JD began "holding it down" and "keeping it real" in 10th grade after watching VH1's Behind the Music episode on Tupac and realizing there had to be an easier way out of the "hood" than using dad's connections at Wesleyan. After getting a blue bandana for his 16th birthday, it was on like Donkey Kong 64. Despite starting up his own version of the "Pussy Posse", he was still scoreless at the end of his senior year. Thankfully, his investment banker father had an account at Scores and was able to hold a private graduation party for JD there so his son could get laid in style.

As seen above, JD continues to evolve his unique gangsta style. On the left, equipped in Crip-fairy-blue, his upturned double chin, oversized teeth, pock-marked skin, over-gelled hair, flared nostrils and pallid complexion exudes a menacing look that screams "Methandrostenolone" and makes the moniker "BerzerkFury" seem downright tame.

On the right, we see the results of a transformation that indicates that his nights spent doing drive-by shootings are behind him: The cool, crisp, Crip-blue Brooks Brothers shirt projects the 'Queer Eye for the Straight Guy' metrosexuality, the loosely knotted tie, false December tan, and self-consciously messy hair speaks to a newfound mirrorless narcissism, and most importantly, the lip closure and the self-awareness to lower and protrude the jaw to decrease the facial fleshiness indicates the broad influence of Derek Zoolander's 'Blue Steel' on today's reformed gangstas. Sure, the sideburns are a pathetic attempt to make up for the prematurely receding hairline and the seductive squint simultaneously screams out "I'm sexy" and "I'm dangerous" but inside JD is now just a big Teddybear who still sends his mom two dozen roses on Valentine's Day, would never think of cheating on his girlfriend, and reprimands his teammates for "disrespecting women" when they read Maxim.

With his Morgan Stanley internship fully arranged for this summer, rest assured that JD is well on his way to a level of fortune and success that should far surpass 99% of bodybuilders within eight weeks of his graduation in June 2008. Congrats JD! It's a pleasure having you here!

Special "Delivery" Ed

yawn.. boring bro.. you can do better

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2007, 03:18:09 PM »

Special "Delivery" Ed

I should forward that to him, but that was lame as shit.

Like I said, you're boring now. I can't even laugh at your top 10's anymore, they're just not witty.

I can't believe you just spent all that time typing that up and I didn't even crack a smile.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2007, 03:18:48 PM »
he really cant

ed ... im willing to sit down with you and help you locate the funny

its like anal sex

the harder you squeeze the more it hurts!

(posted in UNDER 45 mins!)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2007, 03:25:18 PM »
he really cant
ed ... im willing to sit down with you and help you locate the funny
its like anal sex
the harder you squeeze the more it hurts!
(posted in UNDER 45 mins!)
It's a date! Let's get together at the Arnold and do it. And remember not to squeeze.

SE
BigNationRadio.com

Alex23

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2007, 03:29:32 PM »
I should forward that to him, but that was lame as shit.
Like I said, you're boring now. I can't even laugh at your top 10's anymore, they're just not witty.

Wow BF, the dude has really lost it. How much do you think he spent writing and formating that shit? I would say at least 30mins. Brutal cry for attention and barking from the wrong roof. ::)

We all know this isn't him, but even if it was, I don't see the problem.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2007, 03:34:38 PM »
Wow BF, the dude has really lost it. How much do you think he spent writing and formating that shit? I would say at least 30mins. Brutal cry for attention and barking from the wrong roof. ::)

We all know this isn't him, but even if it was, I don't see the problem.

hahahaha, don't spoil their fun. They sound like schoolgirls who just won the neighborhood easter egg hunt. Can you imagine the shiteating grin these clowns have on their faces as they type up their response thinking they're "getting at me"? It's gold.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2007, 03:39:40 PM »
It's a date! Let's get together at the Arnold and do it. And remember not to squeeze.

SE

i dont even know what day the arnold is (i guess you didnt spend 45 mins researching your meetup thread cause i didnt see no date ;D) ... but if i make it down ill def join the getbiggers and pose for pics and show your gf's my large canadian member

thank you

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2007, 03:45:00 PM »

Special "Delivery" Ed

lol, i'm sorry but i foudn that shit funny. ;D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2007, 03:53:11 PM »
He's funny in print.. on the radio he just sounds retarded (esp. with the borat thing)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2007, 03:57:57 PM »

It may not be very funny but what it was...it was creative. It takes talent and a deep rooted familiarity with pop culture and social studies to come up with that kind of description.

I couldnt do it.

Nevertheless...it made me chuckle. He definitly NAILED LOTS of kids from an upper-class neighborhood.
?

sandycoosworth

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2007, 04:00:35 PM »
thats the thing ... it is not funny ... it is out there

its like the modern art of posting

hes gone yoko

he should have listened to me and accepted his getbig star after teh nasser flinging shit thing ... instead hes bound to a slow tyson like agony on here