Author Topic: Props to Special Ed's voicing talent  (Read 5033 times)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: Props to Special Ed's voicing talent
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2007, 04:23:05 PM »
It may not be very funny but what it was...it was creative. It takes talent and a deep rooted familiarity with pop culture and social studies to come up with that kind of description.

I couldnt do it.

Nevertheless...it made me chuckle. He definitly NAILED LOTS of kids from an upper-class neighborhood.

yeah i agree

AVBG

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2007, 04:42:03 PM »
It may not be very funny but what it was...it was creative. It takes talent and a deep rooted familiarity with pop culture and social studies to come up with that kind of description.

I couldnt do it.

Nevertheless...it made me chuckle. He definitly NAILED LOTS of kids from an upper-class neighborhood.

You're missing the point.. I think he meant it to be funny not educational...

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2007, 04:43:15 PM »

It was meant to be 'tounge in cheek'.
?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2007, 08:46:03 PM »
thats the thing ... it is not funny ... it is out there

its like the modern art of posting

hes gone yoko

he should have listened to me and accepted his getbig star after teh nasser flinging shit thing ... instead hes bound to a slow tyson like agony on here

haha you always did have a major problem with anybody that got more attention or more laughs around here than you :-*

E
E

Alex23

« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2007, 08:49:10 PM »
haha you always did have a major problem with anybody that got more attention or more laughs around here than you :-
E

sandycoosworth allways delivers a great amount of laughs in 2 or 3 very spaced but short and effective lines 8)

sandycoosworth

« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2007, 09:23:28 PM »
tis true ... when someone strains for funny (like ed) it always seems to come out as pathetic !

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2007, 07:00:06 AM »
**********BEFORE*********************AFTER****************

Let me tell you a story about "BerzerkFury" (Oh Brother!)...

Justin, or "Heavy D" as his mother calls him, grew up in the gang-infested white-collar community of Bethel, Connecticut where the average family income is $230,000 and all three of the black kids in Bethel High play chess more than basketball. Despite his upper echelon roots, JD began "holding it down" and "keeping it real" in 10th grade after watching VH1's Behind the Music episode on Tupac and realizing there had to be an easier way out of the "hood" than using dad's connections at Wesleyan. After getting a blue bandana for his 16th birthday, it was on like Donkey Kong 64. Despite starting up his own version of the "Pussy Posse", he was still scoreless at the end of his senior year. Thankfully, his investment banker father had an account at Scores and was able to hold a private graduation party for JD there so his son could get laid in style.

As seen above, JD continues to evolve his unique gangsta style. On the left, equipped in Crip-fairy-blue, his upturned double chin, oversized teeth, pock-marked skin, over-gelled hair, flared nostrils and pallid complexion exudes a menacing look that screams "Methandrostenolone" and makes the moniker "BerzerkFury" seem downright tame.

On the right, we see the results of a transformation that indicates that his nights spent doing drive-by shootings are behind him: The cool, crisp, Crip-blue Brooks Brothers shirt projects the 'Queer Eye for the Straight Guy' metrosexuality, the loosely knotted tie, false December tan, and self-consciously messy hair speaks to a newfound mirrorless narcissism, and most importantly, the lip closure and the self-awareness to lower and protrude the jaw to decrease the facial fleshiness indicates the broad influence of Derek Zoolander's 'Blue Steel' on today's reformed gangstas. Sure, the sideburns are a pathetic attempt to make up for the prematurely receding hairline and the seductive squint simultaneously screams out "I'm sexy" and "I'm dangerous" but inside JD is now just a big Teddybear who still sends his mom two dozen roses on Valentine's Day, would never think of cheating on his girlfriend, and reprimands his teammates for "disrespecting women" when they read Maxim.

With his Morgan Stanley internship fully arranged for this summer, rest assured that JD is well on his way to a level of fortune and success that should far surpass 99% of bodybuilders within eight weeks of his graduation in June 2008. Congrats JD! It's a pleasure having you here!

Special "Delivery" Ed

great stuff Special Ed, your like Joan Rivers as a psychoanalysist. Nice stuff. You should consider this another business. Analyis people from their photographs, 100 bucks a pop to be ripped apart. The next step is to give him some advice as to how he can improve, erase his insecurities, become whole.

Perhaps you can display this unique skill at the Arnold expo, analyse peoples personas in person based on their dress. See how they react. I am sure they would be grateful.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2007, 08:36:00 AM »
great stuff Special Ed, your like Joan Rivers as a psychoanalysist. Nice stuff. You should consider this another business. Analyis people from their photographs, 100 bucks a pop to be ripped apart. The next step is to give him some advice as to how he can improve, erase his insecurities, become whole.

Perhaps you can display this unique skill at the Arnold expo, analyse peoples personas in person based on their dress. See how they react. I am sure they would be grateful.
Great idea NYC! Instead of posing for and autographing photos, I will take photos of the schmucks who come up to my booth and print them out on my portable printer and then write something brutally truthful about them on the back! I'll charge $20 to be ANALyzed by the great Special Ed. 15% commission to NYCBull! Pure genius from my Christopher Street Cuz!

Special "Corner Bistro" Ed

BigNationRadio.com

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2007, 08:51:49 AM »

- The biggest owning comes from the picture comparison.  Words can not speak louder than this.

"JD began "holding it down" and "keeping it real" in 10th grade after watching VH1's Behind the Music episode on Tupac and realizing there had to be an easier way out of the "hood" than using dad's connections at Wesleyan."
- Decent

"On the right, we see the results of a transformation that indicates that his nights spent doing drive-by shootings are behind him: The cool, crisp, Crip-blue Brooks Brothers shirt projects the 'Queer Eye for the Straight Guy' metrosexuality, the loosely knotted tie, false December tan, and self-consciously messy hair speaks to a newfound mirrorless narcissism, and most importantly, the lip closure and the self-awareness to lower and protrude the jaw to decrease the facial fleshiness indicates the broad influence of Derek Zoolander's 'Blue Steel' on today's reformed gangstas."
- Overkill, but still not that bad...

I think that whenever you become too long-winded with your responses, you lose the ability to come off as funny.  When you keep it short and simple, you tend to provide people with what they want, but it's when you try too hard that I can see where others start to find fault in your material.  Nonetheless, you still provide for entertainment and I think that's part of why we are here.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2007, 09:20:23 AM »
Thanks for the percentage. Just wire it to me when you get it.  BTW Christopher Street although historically gay is now mostly just trash. Shame though but the real estate is still untouchable. wierd. I wouldn't want to live on Christopher Street.

Anyway in BF''s defense, if I might say so, he hasn't hit his peak look wise yet, he still has a boyish unconfident quality. He is going to hit his peak look wise I say mid 30's and older. He will be sweeping in the pussy llike mad.  I think its better to hit your peak when you are older anyway. I have found that people that look good in their teens and twenties look like shiit when they get older.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2007, 09:22:14 AM »
Thanks for the percentage. Just wire it to me when you get it.  BTW Christopher Street although historically gay is now mostly just trash. Shame though but the real estate is still untouchable. wierd. I wouldn't want to live on Christopher Street.

Anyway in BF''s defense, if I might say so, he hasn't hit his peak look wise yet, he still has a boyish unconfident quality. He is going to hit his peak look wise I say mid 30's and older. He will be sweeping in the pussy llike mad.  I think its better to hit your peak when you are older anyway. I have found that people that look good in their teens and twenties look like shiit when they get older.

hahaha, I'll let this kid know what you think of his looks. Maybe he's a queer, couldn't tell you.

NJ_Slinky's been claiming I'm either the kid in that pic or the starting UConn QB for 4+ months now.  ;)

I think I'd rather everyone thought I was the starting QB.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2007, 09:27:20 AM »
hahaha, I'll let this kid know what you think of his looks. Maybe he's a queer, couldn't tell you.

NJ_Slinky's been claiming I'm either the kid in that pic or the starting UConn QB for 4+ months now.  ;)

BF, all past flames aside, a real pic of your face would actually shut these 'accusations' up..
L

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2007, 09:29:16 AM »
BF, all past flames aside, a real pic of your face would actually shut these 'accusations' up..

hahaha, why ruin their fun? I'm still laughing about the fact that Special Ed took 40 minutes out of his day to write a 500 word post about some random kid.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2007, 09:42:33 AM »
hahaha special "unfunny" ed strikes again  ::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2007, 09:55:45 AM »
tis true ... when someone strains for funny (like ed) it always seems to come out as pathetic !

the pot calling the kettle black ::)

E
E

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2007, 12:17:11 PM »

Regardless of your identity, it's pretty fuckin pathetic that a guy who attends college is spending his golden years on a message board composed of 99% men instead of getting laid.

Or should we believe that before, during, and after you're banging the cheerleaders, you're taking breaks to check replies to your 7000+ posts.

HAHAHA...MONSTER MAJORING IN GAY STUDIES

Special "Husky Huskie" Ed         
BigNationRadio.com

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2007, 12:20:03 PM »
Regardless of your identity, it's pretty fuckin pathetic that a guy who attends college is spending his golden years on a message board composed of 99% men instead of getting laid.

Or should we believe that before, during, and after you're banging the cheerleaders, you're taking breaks to check replies to your 7000+ posts.

HAHAHA...MONSTER MAJORING IN GAY STUDIES

Special "Husky Huskie" Ed         

You'll notice I don't post on the weekend much there. What's it like spending the golden years of your life whipping up 50 minute posts multiple times per day to impress your boyfriends on the internet?   If I'm posting during the day it's on my business school laptop and if it's at night it's when I'm studying and I check the site. BANG BANG BOOM.

I see plenty of pussy and I love it. 

Check mate. And guess what, special Ed? You're still not funny.  ;D

Berzerk "Shattering fragile internet egos" Fury

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2007, 02:19:01 PM »
You'll notice I don't post on the weekend much there. What's it like spending the golden years of your life whipping up 50 minute posts multiple times per day to impress your boyfriends on the internet?   If I'm posting during the day it's on my business school laptop and if it's at night it's when I'm studying and I check the site. BANG BANG BOOM.

I see plenty of pussy and I love it. 

Berzerk "Shattering fragile internet egos" Fury
HAHAHA...35 POSTS TODAY ALREADY!!! BUSINESS SCHOOL LAPTOP!!! You're too funny!

TELL US WHERE YOU 'RE GETTING YOUR MBA in HOMOEROTICISM SO WE CAN ALL SIGN UP!

Special "I See Plenty of Pussy and I love it" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

The Heckler

« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2007, 02:23:06 PM »

Didn`t you admit to being gay???

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2007, 02:24:53 PM »

Justin, or "Heavy D" as his mother calls him, grew up in the gang-infested white-collar community of Bethel, Connecticut where the average family income is $230,000 and all three of the black kids in Bethel High play chess more than basketball. Despite his upper echelon roots, JD began "holding it down" and "keeping it real" in 10th grade after watching VH1's Behind the Music episode on Tupac and realizing there had to be an easier way out of the "hood" than using dad's connections at Wesleyan. After getting a blue bandana for his 16th birthday, it was on like Donkey Kong 64. Despite starting up his own version of the "Pussy Posse", he was still scoreless at the end of his senior year. Thankfully, his investment banker father had an account at Scores and was able to hold a private graduation party for JD there so his son could get laid in style.

As seen above, JD continues to evolve his unique gangsta style. On the left, equipped in Crip-fairy-blue, his upturned double chin, oversized teeth, pock-marked skin, over-gelled hair, flared nostrils and pallid complexion exudes a menacing look that screams "Methandrostenolone" and makes the moniker "BerzerkFury" seem downright tame.

On the right, we see the results of a transformation that indicates that his nights spent doing drive-by shootings are behind him: The cool, crisp, Crip-blue Brooks Brothers shirt projects the 'Queer Eye for the Straight Guy' metrosexuality, the loosely knotted tie, false December tan, and self-consciously messy hair speaks to a newfound mirrorless narcissism, and most importantly, the lip closure and the self-awareness to lower and protrude the jaw to decrease the facial fleshiness indicates the broad influence of Derek Zoolander's 'Blue Steel' on today's reformed gangstas. Sure, the sideburns are a pathetic attempt to make up for the prematurely receding hairline and the seductive squint simultaneously screams out "I'm sexy" and "I'm dangerous" but inside JD is now just a big Teddybear who still sends his mom two dozen roses on Valentine's Day, would never think of cheating on his girlfriend, and reprimands his teammates for "disrespecting women" when they read Maxim.

With his Morgan Stanley internship fully arranged for this summer, rest assured that JD is well on his way to a level of fortune and success that should far surpass 99% of bodybuilders within eight weeks of his graduation in June 2008. Congrats JD! It's a pleasure having you here!

Special "Delivery" Ed

HAHAHA!
HAHA, RON.....

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2007, 02:57:48 PM »
HAHAHA...35 POSTS TODAY ALREADY!!! BUSINESS SCHOOL LAPTOP!!! You're too funny!

TELL US WHERE YOU 'RE GETTING YOUR MBA in HOMOEROTICISM SO WE CAN ALL SIGN UP!

Boy, I must have really upset you when I said you lame as shit. Who would've thought I had this kind of pull on an internet forum. Apparently my word is the final word. You're resorting to reading how many posts I've made today in some attempt to own me.  :-\

Don't be upset, maybe 3 people will turn into your radio skit next week, shattering your previous record!!!!

I find it hilarious that this guy pours his heart and soul into an internet message board and radio show and what's he got to show for it? Next to nothing!!!

Berzerk "Melting special Ed by the second" Fury

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2007, 03:00:50 PM »
Boy, I must have really upset you when I said you lame as shit. Who would've thought I had this kind of pull on an internet forum. Apparently my word is the final word. You're resorting to reading how many posts I've made today in some attempt to own me.  :-\

Don't be upset, maybe 3 people will turn into your radio skit next week, shattering your previous record!!!!

I find it hilarious that this guy pours his heart and soul into an internet message board and radio show and what's he got to show for it? Next to nothing!!!

Berzerk "Melting special Ed by the second" Fury

OWNED

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2007, 03:05:35 PM »
OWNED

I expect him to either reply with some reused 500 word post or some attempt to insult me over posting during the week at school. Either way, I could put a gun to my head and bet he'll have said it before.  ::)

Berzerk "making grown men cry" Fury

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2007, 03:11:56 PM »
Be carefull here BF..... dont make him reply with a 600 word post no one bothers reading that he poured his heart and soul into..... Special "does anyone tune into this guys program?" Pearson

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2007, 03:13:47 PM »
Be carefull here BF..... dont make him reply with a 600 word post no one bothers reading that he poured his heart and soul into..... Special "does anyone tune into this guys program?" Pearson

hahahaha, he's probably busy typing it up as we speak. I can see it now. He's sitting there in the dark, with a shiteating grin on his face thinking to himself, "Man, I'll show that kid who's boss when I hit him with this 600 word zinger!!!!"

In all honesty, I haven't even so much as grinned at a special ed comment in about 6 months. The guy just isn't funny anymore.

berzerk "setting the record straight for the unfunny" fury