Author Topic: The answer why WTC or WTC6 was never hit by a missile.  (Read 569 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
The answer why WTC or WTC6 was never hit by a missile.
« on: February 20, 2007, 07:31:32 AM »
I thought about this for a while now, If you would have to make a decission to take down the WTC, that would kill a lot of people, but if the plan fail would come back to you...Would this be the plan you choose?

No... simply because it is to risky.

It's simply illogical since in these days you could nearly say to a 100% that somebody would have recorded the missile hit and with that I mean GOOD recordings, pictures were you can actually see the missile or the bomb, and anybody who has seen enough iraq footage know that you can acctually see the missile.

Now some of you may say now, but we have hard evidence.
Yes sure we have a lot of movies but let's be real here,on how many of them can you actually say that without a shadow of doubt you can see a missile.
None of the movies I have seen are clear enough to actually 100% confirm this theory.

If you want to start a war you want to make sure nothing absolutely nothing would trace back to you, do you seriously believe they would fire a missile?
It's not logic since it leaves to much room for mistakes and error, just imagine the missile would have failed to hit and hit a building miles away from the WTC, these are the things you have to put in perspective when you want to start a war.
They simply would have thought this to be to risky.

As we know there are far better ways to bring buildings down, airplanes will do the trick just fine I believe.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: The answer why WTC or WTC6 was never hit by a missile.
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 07:47:24 AM »
I disagree that airplanes would have brought them down.  The south tower fire was down to two small pockets.  A minute later we saw that building vaporize in midair.  That energy does not come from gravity alone.

What speed would those missile have come in at to barely show up on film?  This one did show because it clipped the building.  There are still shots that show many weird objects coming from skies as tower fell.  Would have been the best time if that was the goal.

Silverstein's greed will be how the world finds out.  Taking down WTC 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 was too coincidental when others, closer, stand to this day.