Author Topic: Is there a point to this board?  (Read 2807 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Is there a point to this board?
« on: February 20, 2007, 07:45:48 AM »
Serious question.

There doesnt seem to be a point to this board. Give me one reason why it shouldnt be deleted alltogether?

Z

wampyri

Re: Is there a point to this board?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 08:39:52 AM »
Step away from the keyboard sir.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 09:42:24 AM »
Serious question.

There doesnt seem to be a point to this board. Give me one reason why it shouldnt be deleted alltogether?

Cause if i didn't have this to distract me, your families asses would be a hell of a lot sorer.

You included!

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 09:43:40 AM »
Well, you did post on it... now didn't you?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 10:49:09 AM »
im thinking about merging it with the y board
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 11:13:51 AM »
im thinking about merging it with the y board

The Y board? As in THE 'Y' from which you got booted off as mod roughly 3 hours after you were made one?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2007, 11:32:22 AM »
The Y board? As in THE 'Y' from which you got booted off as mod roughly 3 hours after you were made one?

try 3 weeks. and after that the board gone to shit. just as this has since i run it.

i havent come up with a use for them, even if merged. thats the only reason it hasnt happend.

but feel free to come with suggestions
Z

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2007, 11:56:15 AM »
hahahahhahah bluto thinks that having fake power on the internet makes up for the fact he is a little bitch who gets owned everday of his life ok sure bluto your gonna merge both boards aahhahahhahh id like to see that happen you fucken lier

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2007, 12:00:57 PM »
hahahahhahah bluto thinks that having fake power on the internet makes up for the fact he is a little bitch who gets owned everday of his life ok sure bluto your gonna merge both boards aahhahahhahh id like to see that happen you fucken lier

why not, i hope you dont think y or the v are standing on solid ground because if you do you're kidding yourself.

Z

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2007, 12:02:07 PM »
why not, i hope you dont think y or the v are standing on solid ground because if you do you're kidding yourself.

it dosnt matter what i think the proof is in tha pudding the v rules buttercup so im done with you, you may leave now

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2007, 12:03:02 PM »
it dosnt matter what i think the proof is in tha pudding the v rules buttercup so im done with you, you may leave now

the v is a pointless board i cant think of a good reason to keep it, and neither can you as we can see
Z

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2007, 12:04:32 PM »
the v is a pointless board i cant think of a good reason to keep it, and neither can you as we can see

sure bluto whatever you say :)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2007, 12:06:16 PM »

Are you saying that the only thing Bluto's capable of joining is his mouth with the nearest mulatto cock, RB?

Tell us more Bluto - up until now, I thought that a flaming board in a free-online forum was as eternal as the Universe itself  ::)

That being said, Getbig will always have the G&O, the General, the Y, the V and whatever boards the SQUAD cares for - the SQUAD that runs Getbig with an iron hand 8)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2007, 12:52:11 PM »
Bluto Never Sleeps. So much to do on getbig.