Author Topic: Neo-Nazi rally was organized by FBI informant  (Read 2221 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Neo-Nazi rally was organized by FBI informant
« on: February 20, 2007, 09:43:37 AM »

A paid FBI informant was the man behind a neo-Nazi march through the streets of Parramore that stirred up anxiety in Orlando's black community and fears of racial unrest that triggered a major police mobilization.

That revelation came Wednesday in an unrelated federal court hearing and has prompted outrage from black leaders, some of whom demanded an investigation into whether the February 2006 march was, itself, an event staged by law-enforcement agencies.

The FBI would not comment on what it knew about the involvement of its informant, 39-year-old David Gletty of Orlando, in the neo-Nazi event. In court Wednesday, an FBI agent said the bureau has paid its informant at least $20,000 during the past two years.

"Wow," Gletty said when reached by phone late Wednesday. "It is what it is. You were there in court. I can't really go into any detail now."

Orlando City Councilwoman Daisy Lynum, whose district includes the march route west of Interstate 4, said she wants to know who was behind the march, the neo-Nazis or the FBI and other law-enforcement agencies.

"If it was staged, I would feel very uncomfortable and would ask for a full-scale investigation," Lynum said. "To come into a predominantly black community which could have resulted in great harm to the black community? I would hate to be part of a game. It's a mockery to the community for someone else to be playing a game with the community."

cont...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-mhate1507feb15,0,4658933.story?coll=orl-home-headlines

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Neo-Nazi rally was organized by FBI informant
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 09:46:03 AM »
Interesting, but I doubt the FBI really played a part in it.

Informants are just that... They inform... That doesn't mean the FBI really had anything to do with it, however, I bet they knew he was setting it up either way.

It's his right to be a hate-monger and a buffoon, I just won't deal with their type.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 10:22:00 AM »
i love how they have the nazi war flags even though nazi germany capitulated over 60 years ago. makes a lot of sense
Valhalla awaits.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 10:29:32 AM »
i love how they have the nazi war flags even though nazi germany capitulated over 60 years ago. makes a lot of sense

What I hate is how neo-nazis bastardize the Iron Cross... That has NOTHING to do with Nazis... fuckers.

Oh, and Swastikas are actually an ancient symbol of fortune and good omen... Fucking Nazis ruin everything that's worth a shit.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 10:38:35 AM »
hitler was good at taking symbols and perverting their very meaning.
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 11:00:44 AM »
When police need to end a protest, they have been known throughout history to send a couple of their own into the crowds dressed as protesters.  These folks will quickly throw things, break a few windows, or otherwise incite the police into aggressive "defense" action so that the rally can be ended. 

It's an effective way to either paint the peaceful crowd as hooligans (who do you think the CNN camera will focus on - the 5 people screaming and throwing bottles, or the 500 shaking their heads at it?), or just end the rally.  And once you get your ass kicked at a rally for doing nothing, how likely are you to attend the next one?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2007, 11:11:52 AM »
When police need to end a protest, they have been known throughout history to send a couple of their own into the crowds dressed as protesters.  These folks will quickly throw things, break a few windows, or otherwise incite the police into aggressive "defense" action so that the rally can be ended. 

It's an effective way to either paint the peaceful crowd as hooligans (who do you think the CNN camera will focus on - the 5 people screaming and throwing bottles, or the 500 shaking their heads at it?), or just end the rally.  And once you get your ass kicked at a rally for doing nothing, how likely are you to attend the next one?
yea I'm shocked someone would say they don't do that...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2007, 11:13:28 AM »
yea I'm shocked someone would say they don't do that...

i'm waiting!!  "Daggone conspiracy nuts - always accusing the police of wrongdoing.  Po-lice are always right, except when they testify WTC7 was taken down.  Then, they're hippie infiltraitors [sic]."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2007, 11:31:22 AM »
Seriously, it's taken some time, but we're getting our thoughts better organized, and the amount of evidence coming out is starting to become so much that they cannot even argue some of these thigns anymore.

In another year, we'll have dozens of police and firefighters on the record about the WTC7 takedown.  The missile WTC6 thing (I still don't know what it is, but there is a fast moving object from above which pwns a building) is just breaking now - wait til the loose change nerds break down all hundred of their WTC angles and see what that is.  Loose Change Final Cut comes out this spring.  They say it'll be undebunkable.  Dems and some repubs calling out Bush for the surge and soldiers getting vocal.  Pentagon audit shows what many suspected, they cherrypicked intel to sell the war.

Whether it be 911, the true intentions in iraq, or the corrupt crew at 1600 right now, the truth is coming out finally.  And it's okay for you Official Story folks to admit you were wrong - hell, all of us was wrong at one point too and swallowed the official story.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2007, 11:34:54 AM »
Not to get this to far off topic but what are some of the other things the fbi are accused of in this area... Recently we posted on their involvement in the WTC 1993 bombing...  Obviously there are some FBI implications in 9/11... What else?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2007, 11:39:16 AM »
240.. hold on a sec...

... I have to get my boots on.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2007, 11:41:53 AM »
240.. hold on a sec...

... I have to get my boots on.

Will you be wearing your riot gear, or the faux protester outfit, Mr. Officer?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2007, 01:32:38 PM »
No .. actually for the pile of shite I anticipate I'll be wearing my fishing waders.

Thanks... I almost forgot my lunchbox.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2007, 01:45:54 PM »
Those protestors who threw rocks at a crippled iraqi war veteran and spit on him were really undercover cops, im sure.
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2007, 08:41:04 PM »
Those protestors who threw rocks at a crippled iraqi war veteran and spit on him were really undercover cops, im sure.

was that the story that Fox news reported then later withdrew because "they might have even been pretending to spit near them" or some lame line was the actual quote?

You know that was a crock, right?  They ran with it so excited, but it didn't happen.

George Stinky Bush

• Getbig IV
  • Whose down with OPP
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2007, 08:44:49 PM »
young hov