Author Topic: Kamali signs 700'000 dollar a year deal with Puma  (Read 24482 times)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: Kamali signs 700'000 dollar a year deal with Puma
« Reply #125 on: February 21, 2007, 06:09:47 PM »
this deal if true makes no sense

as blockhead said, the could have given him some free sample and $200. He would have been only too happy
Here comes the money shot

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #126 on: February 21, 2007, 06:21:23 PM »
this deal if true makes no sense

as blockhead said, the could have given him some free sample and $200. He would have been only too happy

Right.

I don't believe the amount of dough, is right......way off.

Maybe 70k. 700k, no way.
HAHA, RON.....

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #127 on: February 21, 2007, 06:25:10 PM »
Why hate on the man.  He's getting paid from a MAJOR company.  Hell, if any of you non working out SOB's could get paid like that, you'd take that deal.  Why hate the man, its busniess and he has to feed his family.  Face it, 90% of pro BBers have no personality and are dull as hell.  Think about it, King does not even post here and there are more threads about him than any other pro!!!  HELLO MCFLY!!!  There are people on here that obsess about King.  I ain't mad at him. 

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: February 21, 2007, 07:08:58 PM »
Why hate on the man.  He's getting paid from a MAJOR company.  Hell, if any of you non working out SOB's could get paid like that, you'd take that deal.  Why hate the man, its busniess and he has to feed his family.  Face it, 90% of pro BBers have no personality and are dull as hell.  Think about it, King does not even post here and there are more threads about him than any other pro!!!  HELLO MCFLY!!!  There are people on here that obsess about King.  I ain't mad at him. 

Kings a cool dude, he used to be a pretty decend bber, more of a personality now. I hope he gets lean and stays that way for the two year deal, if he comes out a good rep for the company and gives a positive image, this may lead to future deals. 

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #129 on: February 21, 2007, 09:07:50 PM »
Kings a cool dude, he used to be a pretty decend bber, more of a personality now. I hope he gets lean and stays that way for the two year deal, if he comes out a good rep for the company and gives a positive image, this may lead to future deals. 

What other company sells shit to guidos?
Ron: "I am lazy."

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: February 21, 2007, 09:18:08 PM »
What other company sells shit to guidos?

What the hell is a guido? An italian or something?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: February 22, 2007, 06:53:47 AM »

EXACTLY to many haters quick to jump on King hate bandwagon, hes got the deal, fair fucking play i say.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: February 23, 2007, 07:19:27 AM »
What the hell is a guido? An italian or something?

Young trendy greaseball, they fucking idolize kamali in New Jersey.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #133 on: February 23, 2007, 07:47:52 AM »
6 pages of self-ownage.

I still have that ocean front property in South Dakota if you think King signed any contract with Puma.

Elevate Your Image.™

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: February 23, 2007, 01:57:53 PM »
6 pages of self-ownage.

I still have that ocean front property in South Dakota if you think King signed any contract with Puma.

Lift you run his site i think, Bets hes thrilled, guess you will have to start adding a loada puma shit to the site now.

Fucka better start paying you aswell

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #135 on: February 23, 2007, 05:08:46 PM »
King is controversial... He brings attention and drama to the boring ass sport of bodybuilding. He looks like a hard ass, prettyboy guido. He is the perfect canidate. The reason they didn't pick a black guy is because that is not Puma's target customer. Im sorry but black peeps dont really like puma. They wanna enter the competitive world of fitness along the likes of under armor, nike, etc, as mainstream athletic clothing. Cutler is taken with Jordan, King is the next best choice. Think about it?

Serena Williams the "best ass" in pro female sports appeals alot to black, white and asian markets.

They should have picked Dexter Jackson. You know they could run ads during the Teenage Mutant Ninja Cartoon on Sat Mornings.

Imagine the amount of kids going into Footlocker to get their "Dexter's" or their "DJ's" in either Turtle green or Splinter Brown. The special color of "Tortoise shell" will be limited only to select stores.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #136 on: February 23, 2007, 05:20:18 PM »
They should have picked Dexter Jackson. You know they could run ads during the Teenage Mutant Ninja Cartoon on Sat Mornings.

Imagine the amount of kids going into Footlocker to get their "Dexter's" or their "DJ's" in either Turtle green or Splinter Brown. The special color of "Tortoise shell" will be limited only to select stores.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #137 on: April 08, 2008, 10:59:48 AM »

King said this rumor was started by a getbigger....but didn't DISGUSTED confirm it in this thread??? :-X
just not good enough

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: April 08, 2008, 12:28:16 PM »
not true.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."