Author Topic: sandycoozworth is banned from this forum per his rules  (Read 1709 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
sandycoozworth is banned from this forum per his rules
« on: February 20, 2007, 02:40:28 PM »
He wants to badmouth me in his new forum but delete every reply I make and I never treated him like that here... Everyone knows all his hits on me are still in this forum, all I ever did was edit the N word and note the forum rules...  So If I can't post there, he can't post here.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: sandycoozworth is banned from this forum
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 02:41:38 PM »
He wants to badmouth me in his new forum but delete every reply I make and I never treated him like that here... Everyone knows all his hits on me are still in this forum, all I ever did was edit the N word and note the forum rules...  So If I can't post there, he can't post here.

Did you forget your prozac today?
P

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 02:42:40 PM »

Where's he deleting you, Berserker?  I didn't even know he was a mod anywhere.
Thread Killer

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 02:47:55 PM »
He got his own forum from his 5 day long racist meltdown :) He apparently felt the need to badmouth me starting his new forum... I wanted to call him on that because when I started with Political, I was not so low as to start a thread badmouthing Bigger B...  So Jimmy gets what he wants, a new forum, you would think this would all be over and I was happy that it was, but nooooooo..... He still want's to take shots at me... well when someone takes a shot he should be able to reply to the accusation... Nope... Jimmy deleted me about 20 times so he could just have his BS posted about me without any challenge... That's just not right.... If I can't post there, he can't post here...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 02:49:11 PM »
Did you forget your prozac today?
My name is Berserker, prozac is against my religion 8)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 02:51:20 PM »
 :'(

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2007, 02:52:22 PM »
He got his own forum from his 5 day long racist meltdown :) He apparently felt the need to badmouth me starting his new forum... I wanted to call him on that because when I started with Political, I was not so low as to start a thread badmouthing Bigger B...  So Jimmy gets what he wants, a new forum, you would think this would all be over and I was happy that it was, but nooooooo..... He still want's to take shots at me... well when someone takes a shot he should be able to reply to the accusation... Nope... Jimmy deleted me about 20 times so he could just have his BS posted about me without any challenge... That's just not right.... If I can't post there, he can't post here...

After complaining about your actions here, he has no right to delete you there, but I guess this was bound to happen.  Why does Jimmy have his own board now?
Thread Killer

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2007, 02:52:50 PM »
*** Alert the press! ****

This is huge news

Not.
P

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2007, 02:55:24 PM »
After complaining about your actions here, he has no right to delete you there, but I guess this was bound to happen.  Why does Jimmy have his own board now?
He got his own forum after having a 5 day racist meltdown... so now you know how to get your own forum on getbig... I am guilty of spamming the comments board but he should have been banned, he gets a board to do what he bitched about to others... I wasn't even going to post there but he felt like attacking me and apparently wants to attack me without me being able to respond... what a douchebag... so his post will all be removed from this forum as per his game rules...  Not one time did I start any of this shit with him but i'll finish it...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2007, 02:57:16 PM »

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2007, 02:58:58 PM »
He got his own forum after having a 5 day racist meltdown... so now you know how to get your own forum on getbig... I am guilty of spamming the comments board but he should have been banned, he gets a board to do what he bitched about to others... I wasn't even going to post there but he felt like attacking me and apparently wants to attack me without me being able to respond... what a douchebag... so his post will all be removed from this forum as per his game rules...  Not one time did I start any of this shit with him but i'll finish it...

I agree this is ridiculous - I can't understand why Ron is seemingly promoting Jimmy's racism.
Thread Killer

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
Re: sandycoozworth is banned from this forum per his rules
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2007, 06:42:46 PM »
hi berserker!

Well, he did make it clear the person he's banning is 'sandycooZworth', I guess.
Thread Killer

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2007, 06:20:24 AM »
I agree this is ridiculous - I can't understand why Ron is seemingly promoting Jimmy's racism.

I personally suspected that Jimmy has incriminating photos of Ron with an underage girl,
...or possibly even with a dead boy, ...but Ron neither denied nor confirmed my suspicions when I asked...
...so who knows?  :-X

It's a pretty bad precedent if you ask me, ...but this isn't the first time Jimmy has gotten his way by being disruptive. Can't really blame him though. He's supposedly a grown man, ...yet he's unemployed and sponging off his parents, ...and they allow this. Reward for bad behaviour without consequence or accountability, appears to be all he knows... so perhaps maybe Ron is just trying to maintain some consistency in his life? Or maybe Ron thinks he's so mentally unstable that to thwart him in his endeavors might prove too much for his fragile underdeveloped mental state, ...and Ron doesn't want to see him go over the edge? Who knows? It's all speculation at this point because Ron refuses to answer.

Do incriminating photos of Ron exist?

--or--

Is Ron preventing another Patrick Bateman from being unleashed upon society?

--or--

Has Ron simply undermined his own credibility and respectability by not only consistently permitting, but then rewarding this indulgence?

Enquiring minds want to know?
w