Author Topic: BEHEMOTH MONSTER SAVAGE EPIC BRUTAL THREATS OF VIOLENCE!!!!  (Read 16332 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: BEHEMOTH MONSTER SAVAGE EPIC BRUTAL THREATS OF VIOLENCE!!!!
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2007, 01:12:58 PM »
So who thinks Derek owes his Getbig friends an apology for the rude things he's been saying to us?
I think I might have gotten AIDS just from reading his PMs.  His "toupee" strain is that strong.
Squishy face retard

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2007, 01:15:21 PM »
hahahahahahhaaaaa you are lucky, you have it easy, Derek sends you PMs all the time. You know how hard I had to work to get a hateful PM from him?

I wear it like a Getbig badge of honor!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2007, 01:17:16 PM »
So who thinks Derek owes his Getbig friends an apology for the rude things he's been saying to us?
He has threatened everybodyhere with violence ranging from assult, rapings of mothers, rapings of girlfriends, dog killing and other heinous acts.

It is ALL here. Everything. If he decided to swing at ANYone...he'd be facing lots of drama and his dreams of getting on the NYPD would be over.
?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2007, 01:18:39 PM »
There's this fitness competitor I know, a fine looking woman.. She told me once she made the mistake of wanting to sleep with Derek... unfortunately, he is hung like a baby carrot, and she said it looked so ridiculously small that she felt sorry for him...

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2007, 01:33:22 PM »
Yeah Derek wasn't all that into her anyway... he prefers older dudes.. so they just sat in bed watching Golden Girls on Lifetime and doing each other's nails...

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2007, 01:35:36 PM »
So I sent Derek Anthony this short polite PM asking what he wanted to be doing in, say, 10-15 years, and this is part of the response I got:

"have fun stalking me you realy need to get a life ! come to the arnold and say hi. and if you try anything dumb ill kick the shit out of you. you perceive me as this punk guy. your wrong im a tough mother fucker and ill be glad to meet you and kick your ass if you say soemthing dumb. im not afraid of you or any of your fellow getibg buddies."

What do you folks make of this?
What do I make of this !?  I make it out to think you're a punk bitch!/  If you're man enough to send him PM's and take it off the public boards...then man up .!.and tell it to him in his face!!  

Truth is you'll probably attend a function with Mr.Anthony...But he'll never know it...Because you'll shake his hand ...Tell him how much you admire his physique ..and get an autograph...

Than come on getbig and be the coward you are and yuck it up...All the while ...Hoping he never figures out who you are !?

Now this is ..where all the fags say ..."I lack education" I must be from the ghetto!?

I'm not ghetto ...I was raised well... But you see .At least I'm man enough ..to knuckle up ..if I dislike someone enough to disrespect them !!..My Dad always told me...If you disrespect someone....expect to get disrespected!!

And don't say something behind someones back ..that you wouldn't tell them to their face ..when confronted!!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2007, 01:36:18 PM »
Yeah Derek wasn't all that into her anyway... he prefers older dudes.. so they just sat in bed watching Golden Girls on Lifetime and doing each other's nails...

Careful what you say, Columbus......watch your back, Derek may be waiting.......you never know when/where he may strike.....

HAHA, RON.....

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2007, 01:37:31 PM »
Epic meltdown and crystal ball syndrome...

Not worthy of comment...

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2007, 01:37:35 PM »
What do I make of this !?  I make it out to think you're a punk bitch!/  If you're man enough to send him PM's and take it off the public boards...then man up .!.and tell it to him in his face!!  

Truth is you'll probably attend a function with Mr.Anthony...But he'll never know it...Because you'll shake his hand ...Tell him how much you admire his physique ..and get an autograph...

Than come on getbig and be the coward you are and yuck it up...All the while ...Hoping he never figures out who you are !?

Now this is ..where all the fags say ..."I lack education" I must be from the ghetto!?

I'm not ghetto ...I was raised well... But you see .At least I'm man enough ..to knuckle up ..if I dislike someone enough to disrespect them !!..My Dad always told me...If you disrespect someone....expect to get disrespected!!

And don't say something behind someones back ..that you wouldn't tell them to their face ..when confronted!!

HAHA, RON.....

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2007, 01:39:31 PM »

Careful what you say, Columbus......watch your back, Derek may be waiting.......you never know when/where he may strike.....

Derek: Come daddy please, put down that camera and give it to me. I know you want to...

Old man: Who's my little kitten? Who's my hershey tunnel of gay love?

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2007, 01:42:48 PM »
Epic meltdown and crystal ball syndrome...

Not worthy of comment...
Epic coward !! You made it public ...so when he ass rapes you...you have public proof of being a stalker!!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2007, 01:43:15 PM »
Hey, "Big Worm"...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2007, 01:43:44 PM »
Epic coward !! You made it public ...so when he ass rapes you...you have public proof of being a stalker!!
something tells me that Derek would rather be on the recieving end of the cock.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2007, 01:44:33 PM »
Hey, "Big Worm"...
Hey ...You're the one sending Derek private messages!!!!??

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2007, 01:45:38 PM »
Hey ...You're the one sending Derek private messages!!!!??

Hhahahaa you must be one of his regular schmoes...

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2007, 01:48:16 PM »
haha behemoth. is that the new word on getbig.

from wikipedia

Behemoth is a creature mentioned in the Book of Job, 40:15-24. In Hebrew it can be rendered as בהמות, Bəhēmôth, Behemot, B'hemot; in Arabic بهيموث (Bahīmūth) or بهموت (Bahamūt) .

The word is most likely a plural form of בהמה (bəhēmāh ("animal")). It may be an example of pluralis excellentiae, a Hebrew method of expressing greatness by pluralizing a noun; it thus indicates that Behemoth is the largest and most powerful animal.

Metaphorically, the name has come to be used for any extremely large or powerful entity.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2007, 01:52:40 PM »
Columbus, just walk up to him with a box painted red with and the drawn-on eyes pointed towards him with a note.  "Blockhead" awaits and watch the reaction.
Squishy face retard

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: February 21, 2007, 01:54:01 PM »
A sampling of Derek's publicly sold videos are Missing Bodybuilders Jam 8, Derek Anthony Muscle outtakes, Naked Muscle 6, etc...

Derek, play nice.  Wouldn't want all these guys to see the private videos  :-X

serviced - smile

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 21, 2007, 01:54:17 PM »
Columbus, just walk up to him with a box painted red with and the drawn-on eyes pointed towards him with a note.  "Blockhead" awaits and watch the reaction.
actually if you really want to get Derek's attention put on a gray wig and some fake wrinkles to look 70 and flash some 20 dollar bills and he'll knock over furniture trying to get to you.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 21, 2007, 01:54:24 PM »
Hahaha I am trying hard to find a tshirt that says "SPOTTER" in big letters... should have had it custom-made...

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 21, 2007, 01:56:19 PM »
Speaking of shirts, have one custom made that includes this image:

HAHA, RON.....

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2007, 01:56:31 PM »
Hhahahaa you must be one of his regular schmoes...
Riiiiiggghhhhttt!???  And you're the one sending him PM'ss????  LOL !! What a closet queen!!!  

Go into you're photobucket account ..and paste one of your many "gay goodies " in reply !!  LOL!!

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: February 21, 2007, 01:57:38 PM »
Hahaha I am trying hard to find a tshirt that says "SPOTTER" in big letters... should have had it custom-made...

Bro, if Derek has a booth at the NY Pro, you just need to stand next to it for two non-stop laughing hours.  

lisp - snake

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 21, 2007, 01:59:42 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!

That's the funniest picture ever! 'DIGNITY'.

Hahahaha...who has that pic where you can see the hairy ankles of some 'john' lying on a bed.
?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 21, 2007, 02:00:08 PM »
Bro, if Derek has a booth at the NY Pro, you just need to stand next to it for two non-stop laughing hours. 

lisp - snake

Hhaha yes that should be hilarious... DA trying to locate new "clients"...