Author Topic: WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH PEOPLE WHO DO NOT MAKE ANY PROGRESS?  (Read 8407 times)

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
Re: WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH PEOPLE WHO DO NOT MAKE ANY PROGRESS?
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2007, 02:22:48 PM »
Your life experience has apparently taught you nothing.  Why build muscle when its just going to fade away?

Why don't you take your fatalist opinions to a site that helps with suicide, and go kill yourself.  We're all going to die anyway, so what's the point in living?

Son, you miss my point entirely..... there is no point exhausting yourself in a gym building oversized muscles which ultimately causes joint and internal organ problems due to abuse/missuse.

Isnt it more sensible to do everything in moderation... eat 3 small meals per day, exercise and keep fit rather than going to extremes and obliterating your body by 50???

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2007, 02:24:24 PM »
oh man savage owning :D :D

E

C'mon Earl, I'm merely putting the challenge to 'lifters' to do everything in moderation rather than destroy their bodies before 50.

I'm thinking LONG TERM survival not this short term crap many bodybuilders are obsessed with.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2007, 03:50:38 PM »
Yeah but its dangerous for you heart to carry excessive muscle and besides all the eating just places too much stress on the body organs which low and behold breakdown hence all these BB's dying before they reach 50.

I wonder what % of gym rats will reach 50 on getbig? its like all the roidheads have a gun permanently pointed at their heads.

You presuppose that Debussey = talking about being abnormally huge.

Debussey was talking about everybody that are in good shape. Being around 180 - 210 pounds in good condition, drug free or on small amount of roids under docs supervision = not a big health risk.

Being a 250 pound roidhead = just stupid. If you are talking about teh roidheads, Debussey agrees.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2007, 04:15:58 PM »
can a mod please ban this dickhead, why are you here if your not into getting big???

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2007, 04:24:26 PM »
Whats the point in 'making progress'... the muscle is all going to come off sometime in the future, 2 years, 5 years...

Isn't it better just to maintain what you have and dont be obsessed after "gaining" and "progress".

you are an idiot, thats like sayin you are gonna shit again, so dont wipe your ass.  I bet you are a dirty little shit arent you? :-X

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2007, 04:32:14 PM »
you are an idiot, thats like sayin you are gonna shit again, so dont wipe your ass.  I bet you are a dirty little shit arent you? :-X
hahaha i spat out my protein shake on my monitor....good one irongrip

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2007, 04:38:57 PM »
actually, the reason most people don't grow is because they don't "think" they're doing anything wrong.  Flex says to do front raises, side raises, rear raises, upright rows, pressing movements with a barbell and dumbbells and shrugs for thier shoulders.  So they go ahead and do that on Monday and Thursday since Flex says to do this kinda split.  Then they decide that maybe they need another pressing movement so they throw that in there and pretty soon they're doing 25-30 sets just for shoulders and can't figure out why nothings working.  Maybe they're using 50% of the weight they could on some movements cause they're trying to have a "mind muscle connection" or they're concentrating on pretending they're pouring a gallon of milk on thier side laterals so to get the exact feel they want they're using the monster 15 pound dumbbells.

here's the bottom line....get rid of the garbage movements like all the laterals-they are not gonna build a whole lotta size anyway.  Dudes spend way to much time doing garbage movements, grab a heavy ass barbell or dumbbell and grit your teeth and bust your balls.  Eat enough and get enough rest.  it's not that hard but people are so jumbled up from all the garbage articles in all the magazines they can't figure out what they shoudl be doing.

275 pound military presses :o
just push some weight!

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2007, 04:47:19 PM »
can a mod please ban this dickhead, why are you here if your not into getting big???

I'm merely trying to stop the abuse today so your body will thank you 10, 20 years hence, dofus.

Maybe you'll realise that after you've stuffed your knee's at 35 years of age from squatting 450 for reps.

Youth is merely a passing phase.. in fact for most of your life you will be old.

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2007, 05:00:54 PM »

ROLF a "Protein shake" ... that your body will shit most of it out as uneeded much like your piss being all yellow after taking vitamin tabs...

You guys are pxssing and shxtting your $$$ away.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2007, 05:33:31 PM »
I'm merely trying to stop the abuse today so your body will thank you 10, 20 years hence, dofus.

Maybe you'll realise that after you've stuffed your knee's at 35 years of age from squatting 450 for reps.

Youth is merely a passing phase.. in fact for most of your life you will be old.

That's fine, you're entitled to your opinion.

I'm just saying you are on the wrong site for this type of stance, my man.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2007, 06:01:21 PM »
no problem mang.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2007, 06:09:33 PM »
ROLF a "Protein shake" ... that your body will shit most of it out as uneeded much like your piss being all yellow after taking vitamin tabs...

You guys are pxssing and shxtting your $$$ away.
Whats it to you how i use my $$$$, i like my piss being yellow

Rich Gainihger

« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2007, 06:12:19 PM »
Whats it to you how i use my $$$$, i like my piss being yellow

you're a goddamn fool.

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2007, 06:24:48 PM »
That's fine, you're entitled to your opinion.

I'm just saying you are on the wrong site for this type of stance, my man.

When you consider the number of body dismorphism disorders that are apparent from members posting on this site - its where most concerned Doctors should be, no?

Rich Gainihger

« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2007, 06:25:49 PM »
When you consider the number of body dismorphism disorders that are apparent from members posting on this site - its where most concerned Doctors should be, no?

i'm with you.

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2007, 07:02:33 PM »
i'm with you.

Thanks, I'm just concerned about these guys in a few years time becomming huge and then by the onset of age/time (which have no mercy) noting the inevitable loss of muscle mass and the mental trauma associated with that decreased muscle size.

Then again, to weigh things up equally we can only die trying to get as huge as possible...

I say f1ck growing old, to hell with the passing of time, ageing is for the weak.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2007, 07:04:38 PM »
Thanks, I'm just concerned about these guys in a few years time becomming huge and then by the onset of age/time (which have no mercy) noting the inevitable loss of muscle mass and the mental trauma associated with that decreased muscle size.

Then again, to weigh things up equally we can only die trying to get as huge as possible...

I say f1ck growing old, to hell with the passing of time, ageing is for the weak.

Do you think your views applies to naturals? Natural mass = not lost quickly.

Ps: Some of us has a lot more going in our lives than "becoming hoooooge". Debussey has Gary Busey.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: February 21, 2007, 07:10:37 PM »
majority alexx just go to the gym, they dont "train" outside of the gym- bodybuilding is a 24 hr sport- hence many folks will only visually change so much, and thats it- compared to more advanced folks that ar emore extreme with their diets.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 21, 2007, 07:31:39 PM »
i'm with you.
did you meet eachother on matchmaker.com?

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #69 on: February 21, 2007, 07:41:36 PM »

Yeah, on some muscle obsessed website called 'getbig' or something.

As Arnie say, balance folks, have a balanced life.

Rich Gainihger

« Reply #70 on: February 21, 2007, 07:46:07 PM »

yea you wanna suck my dick?  :-*

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2007, 10:33:17 PM »
yea you wanna suck my dick?  :-*
Ok No problem, i'll suck it real good

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2007, 11:56:16 AM »
yet another non bodybuilder posting on a bodybuilding board,,, 3 small meals and bodyweight exersizes, fuckn hardcore!!!... 
 people dont make progress because they get stuck in there ways, im not talking about no hopers who cant get over 200lbs,, im on about people who get to a sertain size then stall.. its all down to not bein able to push your self to train even harder and to scare your self with new weights or to eat above your normal dietry requirements.... nearly every gym ive been to the same people are benching 2 plates a side or squating 3 plates a side,, year after year..and they look the same, year after year

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2007, 12:00:57 PM »
Change things up is what I say,

before I use to smoke before the gym....then  i was like fuck it, smoke weed after ....now im in the phase where I lift for a half hour, go outside blaze.....then come back to lift....

Weed > steroids
L

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2007, 12:19:46 PM »
275 pound military presses :o

on a smith with admitted limited range of motion, anybody who's even kinda strong should be able to pull that off....well, guess that rules you out ;D ;D ;D
nasser=piece of shit