Author Topic: Keeping Gains?  (Read 3782 times)

SKS

• Getbig I
Keeping Gains?
« on: February 20, 2007, 08:30:33 PM »
Six  months after test E only cycle,    I have lost almost 100% of gains , is this common?  I did run pct ,and I am still working out.I slowly returned to my pre cycle weight.blood work said test level were about 500.  I am planing second cycle   I have read about steroid profiles and they say test E was not rated high for keeping gains.do you agree with this steroid profiles?what is your best gear to add to test E for keeping gains?  I have been researching this , I found this post on getbig, what do the mods think of this post:{Your natural testosterone levels will dictate how much of the steroid mass gains you will keep. If you used steroids to reach your natural genetic max potential, then you will keep 100% of your steroid gains assuming you train and eat accordingly.

It's only gains beyond your genetic maximum that you will lose after stopping steroids.}  Thanks for the help

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Keeping Gains?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 09:03:59 PM »
How much weight did you gain? How heavy were you to start?
How do you train- Heavy? 

Most guys end up keeping some mass 1st cycle no matter how badly they muck up PCT.
Could the stuff been bunk, and the gains just Nat/ enhanced effort/ placebo?
Could you FEEL  the stuff working? Theres usually no mistaking. Test will make you REALLY HORNEY.
Figure out what happened before more. Dont use junk twice.
Ive kept 20+lbs at a time of nice solid mass off Test.Gains generally get harder.

SKS

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 04:28:29 AM »
I would like to figure out what happened.Hard gainer  41 y/o  6'3" 220lb at start, went to 247lb in  august, today 222lb, .my strength went way up and I was horny as hell ,48 oz of vaseline in 4 months.I used hcg and nova pct.  and liquid adex through out because of sore nipples.  In truth my training did slack off after pct.   also January I got sick {flu}and lost 8 pounds  which I can not get back as of yet.   thanks

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 07:29:20 AM »
How many weeks was your cycle? how much test did you use?

i have found that the longer the cycle, the more gains i retain.

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 10:31:49 AM »
Perfect diet, prefect training during and after PCT determines if you'll keep your gains. Stay on track with your food, continue to be consistant...don't be a cycle warrior.

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2007, 06:02:28 AM »
Perfect diet, prefect training during and after PCT determines if you'll keep your gains. Stay on track with your food, continue to be consistant...don't be a cycle warrior.

Amen to that! Of course that is also assuming that they were in fact real gains in muscle mass and not water retention and fat deposits that some people mistake for real gains. In bodybuilding I think a scale is worthless (unless you compete at a specific weight class), go by the mirror, BF% and measurements, then you know what you have gained. Just my opinion.