Author Topic: Your MAAAAaaaa is gayer than........  (Read 3315 times)

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
Your MAAAAaaaa is gayer than........
« on: February 20, 2007, 10:46:19 PM »
............ the shadow is nervious about going through security at an airport.

Alex23

Re: Your MAAAAaaaa is gayer than........
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 12:07:16 AM »
............ the shadow is nervious about going through security at an airport.

testDummy, your addiction to black anaconda puffing is having a toll on your brain function. Most likely the repetitve pressure from these monsters on your lower posterial lobe has cause permanent damage. 

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 01:38:22 AM »

testDummy, your addiction to black anaconda puffing is having a toll on your brain function. Most likely the repetitve pressure from these monsters on your lower posterial lobe has cause permanent damage. 

Fuck you shit stain  ;)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 02:42:39 AM »
Z

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 02:45:25 AM »

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2007, 03:20:36 AM »
hahahaha

Meltdown? Thats funny?  You are fucking retarded, thats all your bitches say, then this dumb shit thinks it's funny.  Common you fuckin dip shits you can't think of anything better than that?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2007, 03:59:56 AM »
Meltdown? Thats funny?  You are fucking retarded, thats all your bitches say, then this dumb shit thinks it's funny.  Common you fuckin dip shits you can't think of anything better than that?

mini-melt
Z

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2007, 04:25:28 AM »

Looks like "Testdummy" didn't get his penis pate on wholemeal toast this morning hahaha

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2007, 04:37:27 AM »
Looks like "Testdummy" didn't get his penis pate on wholemeal toast this morning hahaha

Hahahaha, how long did it take you to sit there and think of that dumb fuckin comment?  You bitches are lame.... ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2007, 05:55:15 AM »

Hahahahahaha are you saying that JustCumInMe is the kind of 'guy' who puts an ad in the local newspaper's Personals column along the lines of 'I'm a frail little twinkie bottom who loves to suck cock. I like sucking cock, holding hands, sucking cock, candle light dinners, sucking cock, walks on beaches, sucking cock, riding into the sunset, sucking cock and sucking cock. I also LOVE sucking cock. So, if you want to find out more, contact me on 0900 Man2Man', BigC?

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2007, 05:59:30 AM »
Hahahaha, how long did it take you to sit there and think of that dumb fuckin comment?  You bitches are lame.... ::)

3 meltdowns in 4 posts hahahahahahaha this guy is chernobyl

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2007, 06:01:51 AM »
Hahahahahaha are you saying that JustCumInMe is the kind of 'guy' who puts an ad in the local newspaper's Personals column along the lines of 'I'm a frail little twinkie bottom who loves to suck cock. I like sucking cock, holding hands, sucking cock, candle light dinners, sucking cock, walks on beaches, sucking cock, riding into the sunset, sucking cock and sucking cock. I also LOVE sucking cock. So, if you want to find out more, contact me on 0900 Man2Man', BigC?

hahahahahahahaha!!!

That's exactly that kind of scrawny little ballfluffmuncher I had "testdummy" up for Kiwiol!!! Are you syggesting that if being from the continent was gayness, then "testdummy" would be the president of the EU?

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2007, 02:21:46 AM »
hahahahahahahaha!!!

That's exactly that kind of scrawny little ballfluffmuncher I had "testdummy" up for Kiwiol!!! Are you syggesting that if being from the continent was gayness, then "testdummy" would be the president of the EU?

Hahahahaha....Are you bitches implying that you all get together on the weekend and suck each others dicks and play soggy biscut right before you dress up like little girls and lick each others asses.  Don't be offendid that I don't want to join in, like I said before I'm not a fag, but I'll try not to judge you bitches.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2007, 05:18:07 AM »
Hahahahaha....Are you bitches implying that you all get together on the weekend and suck each others dicks and play soggy biscut right before you dress up like little girls and lick each others asses.  Don't be offendid that I don't want to join in, like I said before I'm not a fag, but I'll try not to judge you bitches.

No we are impying that you are a 140 pound scrawny little penis puffing bottom queen by choice, who's idea of working out is putting a dumbell on your little pencil neck when you are suckin a cock