Author Topic: DHEA during PCT??  (Read 2577 times)

4thAD

DHEA during PCT??
« on: February 20, 2007, 11:13:16 PM »
What do you guys think? Would it work at all? I don't think DHEA is at all suppressive, and it might help to get test levels back up! Just a thought.

whitewidow

Re: DHEA during PCT??
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 11:44:11 PM »
Alot of people use as part of there pct's. I personally havnt used it yet but might.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 12:58:44 PM »
Junk. I'd Use the real deal before a problem sets up.

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 01:59:30 PM »
Junk. I'd Use the real deal before a problem sets up.

What exactly do you mean bro!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 02:04:29 PM »
Ok- Say your going post cycle w/ low to NO natural test & your going to trust DHEA?
Good luck, all I ever got from that stuff was a migraine on a hot day on the boat.
That stuff was the rage before Andro for Gods sake.
Clomid & HCG works so good... Its in the Medical texts!
I dont know what more you could want?

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2007, 11:22:49 AM »
I'm not talking about using it instead of regular PCT just adding it to the PCT. PCT consisting of Nolva, Aromasin, trib, DHEA, etc. I dont use clomid at all.

TheSnow6666

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2007, 02:43:01 PM »
Chlomid, HCG, Nolva are guarantees.  The're pharmaceuticals in our country given by prescription.  I'd use them in a second over taking a GNC product thats not approved by anyone, and that can be sold to a 5 year old as well to be honest.

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2007, 06:27:26 PM »
I'm not talking about using it instead of regular PCT just adding it to the PCT. PCT consisting of Nolva, Aromasin, trib, DHEA, etc. I dont use clomid at all.

Ive heard of people doing this with great results.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2007, 07:07:44 PM »
How would you know its doing anything?   If the HCG & clomid takes your nuts from raisins to hard-boiled eggs- whats more to ask for?

Its seems pointless. Job done is job done. Go buy some T-bones with that money.
Better yet, spent it on something really important- Like Pussy & motorcycles.

4thAD

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2007, 07:18:55 PM »
Chlomid, HCG, Nolva are guarantees.  The're pharmaceuticals in our country given by prescription.  I'd use them in a second over taking a GNC product thats not approved by anyone, and that can be sold to a 5 year old as well to be honest.

UHHH NO SHIT! Who would have thought! Actually you have to be 18 to buy DHEA I am pretty sure.

How would you know its doing anything?   If the HCG & clomid takes your nuts from raisins to hard-boiled eggs- whats more to ask for?

Its seems pointless. Job done is job done. Go buy some T-bones with that money.
Better yet, spent it on something really important- Like Pussy & motorcycles.

Bro I already have pussy and a motorcycle! LMAO I guess I could go buy some more t-bones, and ahuh huh some DHEA!
Im gonna give DHEA a try with my normal PCT. Im not on cycle yet, but will be shortly. Will report the DHEA results. Like Whitewidow said, I have also heard of people doing this with great results.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2007, 07:27:13 PM »
then get a FASTER CYCLE & ADD ANOTHER GIRL.
 Mikuni radial slide Carbs & V&H Pipe?  & add a bad little Latina chic- W/booty like Vida.

4thAD

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2007, 07:30:26 PM »
HAHA just added the Vance and Hines! Right on Trab good to have you here bro, lots of good info! Im still gonna try the DHEA. What can it hurt?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2007, 08:02:27 PM »
I got a nasty ass migraine off the stuff way back just before andro went mainstream.
a Powerlifter, old-football player bud was tryin it out, so I did to.
I dont know if youll be able to tell results.

Take Tribulus for example; OK, that stuff DOES give me a zit or 2. I also think it slightly raises libido, if used on occasion.  Is it going to do the job that HCG or clomid does- no way.
Over the years you see a lot of supplements come and go. The fact is you can count the good supplements on the fingers of your hands.

Pump iron and eat good food.Rest. Most all the effective steroids been around from the late 1950s.
Supplements pale (except creatine) in compare.