Author Topic: HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Egg-O-croucher --> post your fucking pic.  (Read 2798 times)

Alex23

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Egg-O-croucher --> post your fucking pic.
« on: February 21, 2007, 12:16:05 AM »
First off, Adonis, you hate my guts because I have pointed out how you need serious help for your mental problems.  It's understandable that you'd be embarassed by someone calling you out for this flaw on these forums, but it is what it is my delusional friend.  Your elevator doesn't go all the way to the top.

Second, 95% of guys that have EVER USED AAS do not have the physical developement that I do, including almost all of you on this board.  I've seen the pics most of you throw up there.  It's LAUGHABLE how shitty some of you look despite taking all of that gear.  You missed the line when God handed out certain genes, and you live on planet Don'tWorkHard on top of that.  Drugs + Poor Work Ethic + Eating habits = You will STILL look like shit.  Newsflash:  Learn how to work out intensely.

Cap, guys like you that stare at guys like me out of jealousy does bother me.  It's annoying to be honest.  I deal with tons of guys every day that hate my guts because I DON'T use drugs.  Yep, they hate me and don't even know me because it's very apparent to anyone who's ever played with AAS that I'm clean as can be...and those that use out the wazzoo hate my guts for obtaining without drugs what they can't even obtain with them.

I'm still waiting for a pro or even wanna be pro to actually grow his balls back and answer the questions...

You gotta give it to the mental patient, he has tenacity... followed by the most brutal spending 15 mins on every posts... now time for destruction.  >:(

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Egg-O-croucher --> post your fucking pic.
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 07:45:37 AM »
didn't he admit that he was 165 pounds or less at one point? i can't imagine ever being jealous of a guy that small, no matter how ripped he is. and i certainly can't imagine anyone would suspect he's on steroids.  :-\

The Heckler

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 09:28:05 AM »
didn't he admit that he was 165 pounds or less at one point? i can't imagine ever being jealous of a guy that small, no matter how ripped he is. and i certainly can't imagine anyone would suspect he's on steroids.  :-\

haha yes he did admit to that, but then he deleted the post almost immediately.  I was posting in that thread under another handle and saw it before he deleted it.  I think Alex did, too.

hahaha PWN3D

The Heckler

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 09:29:03 AM »
You gotta give it to the mental patient, he has tenacity... followed by the most brutal spending 15 mins on every posts... now time for destruction.  >:(

hahaha indeed, I cant believe he wastes so much time making each post.  He probably even proofreads every post 5 times, haha

Excellent job making him MELTDOWN!

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 09:47:15 AM »
hahaha indeed, I cant believe he wastes so much time making each post.  He probably even proofreads every post 5 times, haha

haha this guy takes more time than special "i need a life ed" to make a post

Alex23

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2007, 09:53:29 AM »

Hahahah yes!!! I bet he woke up a couple of times last night thinking about what to reply next and making notes on his little notepad that he keeps on the nightstand.