« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 10:29:30 AM »
Surprise?

Not really. :-\

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Squadfather is pussing out.....
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 12:45:21 PM »
sarcasm is a big pussy. plain and simple. how many more stories and evidence do we need? wouldnt be surprised if they kick him out of the squad. along with that other pussy - mars - who confronted SSBG and berzerkfury the other day and told them to APOLOGIZE to him or else they could leave - they didnt, they asked HIM to apologize, he backed down and the thread got DELETED.

bunch of pussies. all of them.
Z

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 12:47:52 PM »
Mars is one of the funniest and most merciless posters in Getbig history. He is too busy owning tiny tits on a global scale to focus on a community (getbig) that he has already torn to shreds.....
The Number 2 in Scranton

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 12:50:41 PM »
mars is a has-been. he hasnt posted anything funny for 6 months. he's done on here. he should retire his account and go back to the coffeeshops of amsterdam.
sarcasm is pretty much retired too. these days he looks more and more as the shadow, posting youtube-links.

squad is done. they were not much to begin with, but there's no young guns to take over the spot.
Z

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2007, 12:53:12 PM »
mars is a has-been. he hasnt posted anything funny for 6 months. he's done on here. he should retire his account and go back to the coffeeshops of amsterdam.
sarcasm is pretty much retired too. these days he looks more and more as the shadow, posting youtube-links.

squad is done. they were not much to begin with, but there's no young guns to take over the spot.

I hope to join him in the coffee shops soon, my dream would be the legalization of weed and to become a coffee shop owner.... JAEJONNAS JOINT (insert pic of joint)

What ever happened to the 'Empire' ? Bluto, post the names of your old posse....
The Number 2 in Scranton

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2007, 12:54:11 PM »

I hope to join him in the coffee shops soon, my dream would be the legalization of weed and to become a coffee shop owner.... JAEJONNAS JOINT (insert pic of joint)

What ever happened to the 'Empire' ? Bluto, post the names of your old posse....

Let us not forget about Danhead's "Resistance".
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2007, 12:54:37 PM »
sarcasm is a big pussy. plain and simple. how many more stories and evidence do we need? wouldn't be surprised if they kick him out of the squad. along with that other pussy - mars - who confronted SSBG and berzerkfury the other day and told them to APOLOGIZE to him or else they could leave - they didnt, they asked HIM to apologize, he backed down and the thread got DELETED.

Man, you are OBSESSED.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2007, 12:55:15 PM »
Let us not forget about Danhead's "Resistance".
hahahahaha    ...nail meet coffin
The Number 2 in Scranton

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2007, 12:56:21 PM »
hahahahaha    ...nail meet coffin

"Hey bro, coordiaate yur watches bro, thay won't know wat hit em bro" ;D
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2007, 12:58:37 PM »

Amsterdam got some good shit. Empire... I closed it down, there were no more wars to fight, we beat everybody... we had a good gang there for a while.
Z

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2007, 01:00:10 PM »
Amsterdam got some good shit. Empire... I closed it down, there were no more wars to fight, we beat everybody... we had a good gang there for a while.
You actively tried to recruit me because I was a rising star, but i resisted the urge to join any faction because I wanted to be an Indie going into the Mr. Getbig.
The Number 2 in Scranton

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2007, 01:01:39 PM »
sarcasm is a big pussy. plain and simple. how many more stories and evidence do we need? wouldnt be surprised if they kick him out of the squad. along with that other pussy - mars - who confronted SSBG and berzerkfury the other day and told them to APOLOGIZE to him or else they could leave - they didnt, they asked HIM to apologize, he backed down and the thread got DELETED.

::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2007, 01:02:21 PM »
You actively tried to recruit me because I was a rising star, but i resisted the urge to join any faction because I wanted to be an Indie going into the Mr. Getbig.

I can respect that, there's always a few people better off doing their own thing
Z

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2007, 01:53:31 PM »
antoher sarcasm threaD.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2007, 01:58:41 PM »
antoher sarcasm threaD.

he is popular with the boys  :o

Here comes the money shot

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2007, 03:39:30 PM »
K, you turdburglers, this isn't a Squad/SquadFather bashing thread.

It's a thread to bash all the tweakers that don't like bodybuilding who waste their time trying to force their adjenda on me by posting on this board.
SquadFather just happened to be the last person I expected to be "turned".

Get it straight.

I don't see the big deal as glucosamine etc. actually works!