Author Topic: Nancy Di Nino & Bob Cicherillo Hosting- Ladies Webcast at The Arnold -BB.com  (Read 1516 times)

miss salsa

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Nancy Di Nino and Bob Cicherillo with Bodybuilding.com, will be hosting the live webcast of the Women's finals : Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure on Friday March 2, 2007, 7pm  with the pre show starting around 6:30pm. Be sure to log on to bodybuilding.com to catch the live backstage pass right from your home as we bring you live coverage on the preparation, candid moments and victory events of your favourite athletes. Hear what they have to say in their backstage interviews! We are honored to be able to finally present women's coverage. Special thanks to Bodybuilding.com!

Nancy Di Nino
www.nancydinino.com  www.myspace.com/nancydinino
www.bodybuilding.com

richardbarnet

• Getbig II
  • bbcom_developer
Nancy Di Nino and Bob Cicherillo with Bodybuilding.com, will be hosting the live webcast of the Women's finals : Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure on Friday March 2, 2007, 7pm  with the pre show starting around 6:30pm. Be sure to log on to bodybuilding.com to catch the live backstage pass right from your home as we bring you live coverage on the preparation, candid moments and victory events of your favourite athletes. Hear what they have to say in their backstage interviews! We are honored to be able to finally present women's coverage. Special thanks to Bodybuilding.com!

Nancy Di Nino
www.nancydinino.com  www.myspace.com/nancydinino
www.bodybuilding.com

Miss Nancy, you're the best!  If anyone missed Miss Nancy's excellent webcast appearances, you can still see them on the webcast replays, available here for free:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2007arnold.htm

=)

Richard

miss salsa

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Rich
Thanks for the big up! it was great working with you and the rest of the BB.com team...and to many more successes in store for the future.
I felt so honoured to be part of the women's broadcast. These women deserve the media attention...as we all know that ladies. Anything to increase women's coverage in this sport and thanks to BB.com we were able to start that process!

Miss Nancy
www.nancydinino.com and www.myspace.com/nancydinino

Denny Crane

• Getbig II
  • I also date midgets.
Rich
Thanks for the big up! it was great working with you and the rest of the BB.com team...and to many more successes in store for the future.
I felt so honoured to be part of the women's broadcast. These women deserve the media attention...as we all know that ladies. Anything to increase women's coverage in this sport and thanks to BB.com we were able to start that process!

Miss Nancy
www.nancydinino.com and www.myspace.com/nancydinino
Wow. Big day. Even for Denny Crane. Your shameless self-promotions are about as tasteful as your salsa. Pass the chips.

I got the mad cow. And my penis only works on medication.

Denny Crane.
Denny Crane. Denny Crane.

nikki

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
 ;)  Awesome job guys!!  I thoroughly enjoyed the coverage!