Author Topic: Clenbuterol during a cycle?  (Read 5492 times)

Trev.D

• Getbig II
Clenbuterol during a cycle?
« on: February 21, 2007, 12:52:51 PM »
should i take the clenbutrel during a cycle of bulking to keep the muscle ripped and lean  or just start running it when im completely done it?

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Re: Clenbuterol during a cycle?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 02:42:35 PM »
bulking and muscles ripped and lean at the same time?

either cut

or bulk

save the clen for the end/pct

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 03:34:58 PM »
I always use clen during a cycle.. I don't like watery non defined muscle.. pointless, I don't like going over 14% bf even during bulking.

Trev.D

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 03:57:42 PM »
ya i was just wondering if it would work if i used it during the mass building phase...or if was just a waste

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 03:59:43 PM »
of course it will work if used properly.
Research how to use it first Trev D.
big or bust

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2007, 04:27:41 PM »
I am running it now with my cycle, and I love what I see and feel. . .

I am more concerned with hard, solid gains. .

U

Trev.D

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2007, 04:55:38 PM »
ya thats good then,i read your supposed to start wth one pill a day and each day add another till ya no what the minimun best dosage is,but i dont no what the side effects would be to no when to stop..i geuss ill have to find out

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2007, 05:38:36 PM »
I would not go over 140mcg a day

LOL you will know bro.. You will be shaking like a fucking wet 90 year old man, standing butt naked, outside where the windchill is -30
U

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2007, 05:55:00 AM »
should i take the clenbutrel during a cycle of bulking to keep the muscle ripped and lean  or just start running it when im completely done it?
If you are looking for lean, ripped muscles then do a cutting cycle and add diuretics. Bulking up and ripped don't really go together unless you are starting your bulk cycle at 6% BF or something like that.

In all honesty I would have to say that getting use to your body changing all the time is probably one of the hardest thing to accept particularly when you are bulking up and can't see the striations and abs as well because you are putting on weight. I guess it boils down to keeping a clear train of thought about the changes you are putting your body through and knowing that they are for the best results down the road. Besides, bulking up means FOOD and lots of it. LOL.

Trev.D

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2007, 04:24:05 PM »
k thanks

Trev.D

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2007, 04:25:54 PM »
Then what would clen be good with?or is just for its self in the pct stage.do most use cutters in the pct stage,or is clenbutrel more of a corector then ripper?

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2007, 01:23:39 PM »
Then what would clen be good with?or is just for its self in the pct stage.do most use cutters in the pct stage,or is clenbutrel more of a corector then ripper?
I think that alot of people have used clen to nock off extra body fat accumulated throughout a cycle where they didn't eat as well as they should have and need the fat burning properties to help show off the newly gained muscle mass better. I have used it both PCT with anti-est as well as a cutting agent. Either way the drug works well and doesn't interfere with anyother drug in a bad manner in my opinion. I liked it better as a cutting agent than as part of my PCT. Just my opinion. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2007, 07:15:57 PM »
I think that alot of people have used clen to nock off extra body fat accumulated throughout a cycle where they didn't eat as well as they should have and need the fat burning properties to help show off the newly gained muscle mass better. I have used it both PCT with anti-est as well as a cutting agent. Either way the drug works well and doesn't interfere with anyother drug in a bad manner in my opinion. I liked it better as a cutting agent than as part of my PCT. Just my opinion. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Thanks for the insight, thats a good post.  Im using some clen right now and will start at 40 and ramp up to maybe 80, split into 2 doses.  I will report back my findings.

TheSnow6666

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2007, 10:17:13 PM »
I did a straight up buling cycle with 800 of Test E, 600 Deca and even some Anadrol while I was on 4iu of HGH, and I lost body fat.  I think people underestimate how much HGH can help your cycles.  If your on HGH for a long period of time before your cycle starts, your body will react better to everything, and you will experience the fat loss side of HGH will dramatically help your cause.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2007, 12:02:59 AM »
bulking and muscles ripped and lean at the same time?

either cut

or bulk

save the clen for the end/pct
Totally agree...just bulk...then cut...clen on a bulking cycle is just a waste...my opp

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2007, 04:38:10 AM »
I always use clen during a cycle.. I don't like watery non defined muscle.. pointless, I don't like going over 14% bf even during bulking.

and how much you was taking? in what scheme? 2 days on, 2 off, 15 on 15 off???
!

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2007, 09:16:03 AM »
Take clen, as a pct.  Clen can lessen the effectiveness of your anabolics, so not that wise to take during a cycle.  Plus, clen helps prevent cortisol secretion which is a catabolic hormone that is highly released when you come off cycle.  IMO, clen for pct is the best time to take it.