Author Topic: 2 PICTURES, Same Bodyweight. Adonis Principles VS. Conventional "bodybuilding"  (Read 20460 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: 2 PICTURES, Same Bodyweight. Adonis Principles VS. Conventional "bodybuildi
« Reply #100 on: February 22, 2007, 03:33:14 PM »
Great looking pose here.

ripped to shreds in the second pic.

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #101 on: February 22, 2007, 03:49:54 PM »
You might just blow every one away with 5lbs gain LBM for 07 or if you ever make your IFBB jugging debt!

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: February 22, 2007, 03:50:25 PM »
Great looking pose here.

Your chest looks much bigger when you are ripped.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
 Adonis how much do you weigh in the Mr. Getbig Pics? You definately look ripped.

Alex23

When I am fat, I don`t look fat at all in clothes due to my bone structure.  Thin bones, long appendages.

Anyone can lose the fat like I did, if they know what they are doing.  The Adonis Principles are the most efficient way possible.

You a leftie ? Gotta give it to you, you brought that chest pretty good....   ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Where is the lost muscle?

Mr. Intenseone

:)

Muscle Gained, Definition Improved.  No muscle lost.

How much did you weigh in both pics?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
 ???  Your chest magically appears.  Same bodyweight?  Your front view does NOT support the side view.  Have you been practicing on that new computer of yours and that photoshop program?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
???  Your chest magically appears.  Same bodyweight?  Your front view does NOT support the side view.  Have you been practicing on that new computer of yours and that photoshop program?

Ummmm....when you do a lat spread your chest will NEVER appear as full as in a side chest shot.  Also, for the most part a male bodybuilder's chest will look bigger when dieted down.  Not a nut hugger of Adams, but I think you are stretching it a little bit with your comment.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Ummmm....when you do a lat spread your chest will NEVER appear as full as in a side chest shot.  Also, for the most part a male bodybuilder's chest will look bigger when dieted down.  Not a nut hugger of Adams, but I think you are stretching it a little bit with your comment.
i agree, a different physiological event appears.