Author Topic: Add special "I lost my funny 6 months ago" Ed to my list of nuthuggers!  (Read 1944 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
hahahaha, I point out to this clown that he's not even worth a chuckle anymore with his copy-paste top 10's and posts that he stays up until 2 am the previous night writing and he melts on the spot. Apparently my word is the law around these parts because since my 6 word reply about his lame shit, he's made a 500 word post about me that wasn't worth a chuckle and is now counting how many posts per day I make. He seems pretty bothered by the fact that despite the hours upon hours a week he spends making radio skits and posts that he's just not funny anymore.

Berzerk "Bringing the funny back to Getbig" Fury

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: Add special "I lost my funny 6 months ago" Ed to my list of nuthuggers!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 04:10:47 PM »
hahahaha, I point out to this clown that he's not even worth a chuckle anymore with his copy-paste top 10's and posts that he stays up until 2 am the previous night writing and he melts on the spot. Apparently my word is the law around these parts because since my 6 word reply about his lame shit, he's made a 500 word post about me that wasn't worth a chuckle and is now counting how many posts per day I make. He seems pretty bothered by the fact that despite the hours upon hours a week he spends making radio skits and posts that he's just not funny anymore.

:o Dang bro don't be killing the tiny tits in the first post... For reals brother give em a lil chance to say something back....

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 04:54:12 PM »

HAHAAH this guys 15 minutes are done..... another victim of BF

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 06:49:00 PM »
HAHAAH this guys 15 minutes are done..... another victim of BF

Should i que the meltdown coming of how we jock BF or should i have waited so that they could try to bring thier sorry feeble attempt at coming back and turn it on us... damn sorry fella's didnt mean to ruin your opportunity...

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 08:20:49 PM »
berzerkfury bringing teh pain

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2007, 12:29:24 AM »
Have to agree 100% with BF.

Special Ed is a cockhound of the highest degree

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2007, 12:36:46 AM »
hahahhahaha, here is a post where I savagely crucified this tiny bear cub when he was talking about Bonds

Quote from: Special Ed on April 14, 2006, 12:11:13 AM
I guess they'll do anything to keep the black man from breaking any more records. McGwire breaking Maris's record is okay but they can't have Bonds surpassing Ruth. Makes sense if you're in the KKK.

Special "Uncle Tom" Ed

Babe Ruth doesn't have any homerun records Special "Dumbass" Ed

hahahahaha

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2007, 12:53:30 AM »
Wait a tick... Ed was at one time funny?

How did I miss that?

sandycoosworth

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2007, 09:14:36 PM »

he used to psot here as mike strange like 4 years ago

would you all like to know more :D