Author Topic: Filthy one legged whore  (Read 119515 times)

~salmon~

Re: Ha ha ha! Meltdown of all meldowns...ROTFLMAO!!!
« Reply #175 on: March 20, 2007, 01:48:46 PM »
That's great that people are inspired by you both. You guys look great for being in your 40's and all natural.

Kudos to you both.

LOL.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #176 on: March 20, 2007, 01:49:16 PM »
Nooooooo, it's not hard at all.  I'm quite used to it.  I've been doing it for 11 weeks now. 

And judging by the amount of time you spend playing online here college boy....you sure as hell won't be curing anything either.  You mommy and daddy not only wasted sperm and an egg, but they also wasted a lot of money on your tuition.  :-\

Funny, my GPA says otherwise. How's that one room shanty and your 2 bastard children treating you?  ;D

I think that when I hit my 40's, I won't feel the need to validate my existence to the world by posting on a bodybuilding forum.

~salmon~

« Reply #177 on: March 20, 2007, 01:50:28 PM »
Cheri - is that a bun in the oven ???  If so, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: March 20, 2007, 01:51:42 PM »
Cheri - is that a bun in the oven ???  If so, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

hahahaha!! Arvilla's been slipping her GH and slin apparently!

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #179 on: March 20, 2007, 01:51:59 PM »
The only monster meltdown I see around here is BerzerkFury who feels the need to stalk a couple 20 years older then him all over getbig.  Arvilla and Cheri are so far in this kids head it's pathetic.  All he does is beg for Arvilla and Cheri to acknowledge him and when they don't he just posts more.  They are so far in Bezerkfury's head that now he can't help but not respond to a post by these two, it's a Pavlovian response now.
I'm Nick's role model!

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #180 on: March 20, 2007, 01:52:08 PM »
That's great that people are inspired by you both. You guys look great for being in your 40's and all natural.

Kudos to you both.

all natural ::) O brother mike juices to build those thunderous quads

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: March 20, 2007, 01:53:33 PM »
The only monster meltdown I see around here is BerzerkFury who feels the need to stalk a couple 20 years older then him all over getbig.  Arvilla and Cheri are so far in this kids head it's pathetic.  All he does is beg for Arvilla and Cheri to acknowledge him and when they don't he just posts more.  They are so far in Bezerkfury's head that now he can't help but not respond to a post by these two, it's a Pavlovian response now.

That's funny. I'm not the one threatening to fly down to Florida and punch Arvilla's teeth down his throat.

I'm just setting a couple of over-the-hill fogies straight.

Good to know you made a gimmick to attach to my nutsack, though. 156 posts and I'd venture at least 75% of them are about me. ;D

I'm still waiting for another threat of physical violence from Arvilla, the convicted felon.  :o

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #182 on: March 20, 2007, 01:53:39 PM »

;)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: March 20, 2007, 01:54:21 PM »
all natural ::) O brother mike juices to build those thunderous quads

No way, to inspire millions and at that age, they are all natural my friend. I don't buy it for a second

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #184 on: March 20, 2007, 01:54:53 PM »
No way, to inspire millions and at that age, they are all natural my friend. I don't buy it for a second

mike admits to juicing

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: March 20, 2007, 01:55:55 PM »

He's spent the better part of the last 20+ years juicing. You smoking crack?

~salmon~

« Reply #186 on: March 20, 2007, 01:58:32 PM »
You can tell Arvilla is all natural.  No fucking way that someone who juices has toothpic legs like that.  As for Cheri, she needs to back off from the anadrol.  The face is starting to go...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: March 20, 2007, 02:00:03 PM »
You can tell Arvilla is all natural.  No fucking way that someone who juices has toothpic legs like that.  As for Cheri, she needs to back off from the anadrol.  The face is starting to go...

That is one worn out face. I've seen used tired from the Daytona 500 with less wear and tear than that mug.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: March 20, 2007, 02:01:24 PM »
That is one worn out face. I've seen used tired from the Daytona 500 with less wear and tear than that mug.

uh  ........................ ...........huh   :D

~salmon~

« Reply #189 on: March 20, 2007, 02:01:42 PM »

Hey cut her some slack.  She is over 40 ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: March 20, 2007, 02:02:38 PM »

uh  ........................ ...........huh   :D

Why do you insist on proving my points?

~salmon~

« Reply #191 on: March 20, 2007, 02:03:49 PM »
Before:

After:

Just say no to androgens :-\

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: March 20, 2007, 02:04:12 PM »
Kinna funny you have a select few bad pictures to pull from {and rank on}what you all say is thousands of pictures we post. (Although I will I admit, my ass is looking terrible, never said I had a great ass, never said I had a great anything.)

:D Weee

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #193 on: March 20, 2007, 02:06:00 PM »

Great post. Ignoring the immature kid is the best remedy, ha ha.   :D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: March 20, 2007, 02:07:18 PM »
Kinna funny you have a select few bad pictures to pull from {and rank on}what you all say is thousands of pictures we post. (Although I will I admit, my ass is looking terrible, never said I had a great ass, never said I had a great anything.)

No, you post the same 10-20 pictures thousands of times. Not thousands of pictures posted a few select times. And you're right, you don't have anything great going for, just two bastard children I suppose. I wonder if Arvilla's going to teach them how to be convicted felons like he is.  ;D

Great post. Ignoring the immature kid is the best remedy, ha ha.   :D

But they dont, because I'm obviously making very valid points and it destroys them inside knowing that not everyone on this site is going to pat them on back and congratulate them for accomplishing nothing.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: March 20, 2007, 02:19:17 PM »
Great post. Ignoring the immature kid is the best remedy, ha ha.   :D

exactly................. ........

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #196 on: March 20, 2007, 02:47:56 PM »

exactly................. ........

Hey Mike, did you read my long post about you and Cheri in the 3rd page of this thread? What are your thoughts on that?

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #197 on: March 20, 2007, 03:00:05 PM »
But they dont, because I'm obviously making very valid points and it destroys them inside knowing that not everyone on this site is going to pat them on back and congratulate them for accomplishing nothing.

haha so delusional...I can make a more valid point than anything you've been blathering on about by going to the toilet and taking a dump.
I'm Nick's role model!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #198 on: March 20, 2007, 03:14:18 PM »
I know I will catch hell for this but I can't knock the Arvillas and Esp Cherri.  Hey unlike most people on this board they are actually competitors.  People may or may not like her physique, however stepping on stage and being judged by others is something that takes a lot of balls. 

I like a good flame battle and I'll call out other BB's like Lee Priest (because he's a douche bag), but I give respect to fellow getbiggers for competing.  It's kind of like when you see a pro athelete that went to your highschool.  You Everyone hated Alexxx until he got that bit part in 300, no everyone is on his jock.

Laura great job.
\

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #199 on: March 20, 2007, 03:23:28 PM »
yes very very feminine and beautiful,,i can sit here and jack off to the last 3 pictures and that says it all,,woman is good looking

you are a H O M O my friend
fallen angel