Author Topic: Filthy one legged whore  (Read 119423 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Re: Ha ha ha! Meltdown of all meldowns...ROTFLMAO!!!
« Reply #525 on: March 24, 2007, 10:16:49 AM »
enough is enough..leave the arvillas alone..they are good people
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #526 on: March 24, 2007, 10:16:54 AM »
Personally, I believe Vince should get his blue competitor stars.  I don't know why he doesn't have them.  I am sure it is a personal reason that is between both Vince and Ron. 

Thanks for adding your support to the 'VINCE SHOULD HAVE BLUE STARS' campaign.

Slowly but surly... we will get justice.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #527 on: March 24, 2007, 10:17:58 AM »
let that shmuck go to the gym by himself...you stay here and chat with us  :-*
lol, actually I am going to the gym too.  I just popped on to see what was going on.   I'll be back later Steele.  :)
:D Weee

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #528 on: March 24, 2007, 10:20:47 AM »
I still give Props to Mike & Laura....

they set out to compete & accomplished a great transformation within themselves while obtaining their goal.

That speaks volumes.

Mike & Laura...my advice (if it matters) don't fight back & defend your actions by talking shit.

Take the insults, remember them, & move forward with your desires & ambitions.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #529 on: March 24, 2007, 10:23:03 AM »
lol, actually I am going to the gym too.  I just popped on to see what was going on.   I'll be back later Steele.  :)

:( at least let him prep his own food..I am still upset at him for blaming you not making his protein shake with the correct amount of protein when he was dieting.

next time spike it with extra maltodextrin
Here comes the money shot

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #530 on: March 24, 2007, 11:55:16 AM »
Well smart ass, that was when I was thinking about it.  I didn't actually start my true training (cuz I was doing it WRONG, yes I'll admit, I was totally strating it up all wrong.  I have never done a figure show or got ready for one prior to this one.) until Larry aka LLES started with me.  It was January 4th.  Do you wanna see my contest prep log Amy?  I know when I started to prep.  What I was doing prior to January 4th was definitely nothing compared to what I started the first week in January.

And when you wanna throw some logs on a fire ... throw them on the one you were lighting the match with.  I didn't say shit to you.

So why were you looking for suits and telling people you were competing in March in December?    You and Mike are making it sound like on January 4th you said "hey, I think I could do that show in March, why don't I start dieting".   That is bullshit.   You decided even before December.   You can't claim you only had 9 weeks if the weeks you were prepping before that you fucked up.  If you only had 9 weeks it was your own fault, the way you were talking about the show you would of had more than that.

When you were 8 weeks out Mike was saying how you were on or even ahead of schedule, now it's "only had 9 weeks".  Now he is making excuses for you?  That's a slap in the face.   :-\

I tried to get Mike to stop giving people more ammo, but both of you are just putting a bullseye on with some of the stuff you are saying.

I still give you props for what you accomplished, but enough with these excuses, you are cheapening it for yourself that way.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #531 on: March 24, 2007, 01:40:42 PM »
Especially after the sarcasm debacle, everyone here knows that those who talk needless, constant shit about others and don't post a pic, have good reason not to.  Like sarcasm, they are trying to compensate for their sorry ass lives and are too ashamed of their pathetic, disgusting "physiques" (using the term loosely here).

Yeah, and that means you Goatboy, BF, etc.     

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!.................you tell em Gimmic!!
      :D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #532 on: March 24, 2007, 01:51:06 PM »
It is in your opinion that Cheri competed, some could argue the same for Vince.

At the end of the day, when all is said and done ... its the 'FINAL PLACEMENTS' that tell the story and Cheri's was last.

VINCE GOODRUM FOR BLUE STARS! The campaign starts here!

I've been saying it for months now... Vince did compete... that makes him a competitor and he should therefore, have blue stars.

Not knocking anyone else, just saying that even though I often think Vince G. is kind of a retard, he is STILL a competitor. He got on stage for everyone to see, so it DOESN'T MATTER what he placed.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #533 on: March 24, 2007, 01:52:40 PM »
I've been saying it for months now... Vince did compete... that makes him a competitor and he should therefore, have blue stars.

Not knocking anyone else, just saying that even though I often think Vince G. is kind of a retard, he is STILL a competitor. He got on stage for everyone to see, so it DOESN'T MATTER what he placed.

Wise words 'tu holmes' Wise words indeed.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #534 on: March 24, 2007, 02:12:10 PM »
And when you wanna throw some logs on a fire ... throw them on the one you were lighting the match with.  I didn't say shit to you.

You may not have said shit to her, but Mike certainly did, and since the two of you share a brain....   :-\
Ron: "I am lazy."

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #535 on: March 24, 2007, 02:13:01 PM »

You may not have said shit to her, but Mike certainly did, and since the two of you share a brain....   :-\

...and Gear! ;)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #536 on: March 24, 2007, 02:15:37 PM »
enough is enough..leave the arvillas alone..they are good people

I'm pretty sure they don't want your endorsement or support.  Just stay out of this Shushit

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #537 on: March 24, 2007, 02:18:59 PM »
I'm pretty sure they don't want your endorsement or support.  Just stay out of this Shushit
and stop stalking me asshole...i know i post the truth about you and you're very upset about it
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #538 on: March 24, 2007, 02:22:05 PM »

Not knocking anyone else, just saying that even though I often think Vince G. is kind of a retard, he is STILL a competitor.
He got on stage for everyone to see, so it DOESN'T MATTER what he placed.
I made this point a year ago, tu. Vince noted that he had talked to Ron about it, and did not want stars. Maybe it was pride talking? 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #539 on: March 24, 2007, 02:27:36 PM »
I made this point a year ago, tu. Vince noted that he had talked to Ron about it, and did not want stars. Maybe it was pride talking? 

Perhaps... I won't say anything more about it then... If he chose to not have stars, that's his right... Maybe after this years show... He says he's gonna have a whole new package and will do some damage.

We will see.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #540 on: March 24, 2007, 02:43:14 PM »

are you saying that shadow should be spending more time finding straw to patch roof with the impending rainy season quickly approaching?
Here comes the money shot

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #541 on: March 24, 2007, 02:47:07 PM »
The bottom line is, there's no way you can justify giving the Arvillas blue stars and not giving them to Vince.  I think Ron's original justification may have been you had to be "good" or "competitive" to get them, but giving them to these two blows that argument right out of the water.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #542 on: March 24, 2007, 03:22:47 PM »
Well...has Vince ever pm'd Ron asking him for them?

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #543 on: March 24, 2007, 03:42:12 PM »
http://www.musculardevelopment.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5269

Just because you stepped on stage means nothing.  Anyone can do a show.  Just look at Vince G...ha ha ha!

Well then, why don't you do it then?

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #544 on: March 24, 2007, 04:57:58 PM »

Yeah!   >:(   Actually I thought Mike was kinda funny.   ;D  Never understood why Lindsey Lohan got so upset at being called fire crotch?

I think Laura should be proud of what she accomplished and not feel like they have to make up reasons or excuses.  It was her first show.  She wasn't ready for an open comp at that level, but if she had been in the Masters I think she would of held her own.

But saying she had 9 weeks to prepare is just insulting to her (what not proud of what she accomplished so you have to make a reason?  :( ), and to the people here that know that it was longer than 9 weeks.

Mike said all this was fun to him, so I guess he enjoys making threads and statements that open Laura up for discussion?  And Laura must too or she would of broken Mike's fingers by now and told him to shut up?   :-\

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #545 on: March 24, 2007, 05:04:53 PM »
And Laura must too or she would of broken Mike's fingers by now and told him to shut up?   :-\

Maybe she did, and Mike ignored her?

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #546 on: March 24, 2007, 05:06:12 PM »
Maybe she did, and Mike ignored her?

You think Mike would do that, he's so quiet and shy?    ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #547 on: March 24, 2007, 05:09:24 PM »
   You think Mike would do that, he's so quiet and shy?    ::)

Well, at least I don't think Laura would actually break his fingers...

...she's not 301.83!  :P

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #548 on: March 24, 2007, 05:11:47 PM »

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #549 on: March 24, 2007, 05:25:43 PM »
The bottom line is, there's no way you can justify giving the Arvillas blue stars and not giving them to Vince.  I think Ron's original justification may have been you had to be "good" or "competitive" to get them, but giving them to these two blows that argument right out of the water.

Wheres your stars fat-boy?!?!??!?

oh yea that's right you hate bodybuilding/bodybuilders (your just here to start shit)