Author Topic: Tren/Test E only cycle?  (Read 3222 times)

hendog

• Getbig II
Tren/Test E only cycle?
« on: February 22, 2007, 08:50:56 AM »
Anyone here ever used these two compounds solely in conjuction with one another and Proviron? Reason I ask is I have never used this combo and was wondering if the Tren helps you achieve dense lean muscle mass in conjunction with Test or would it be better to skip it for a cutting cycle? If I run these two together then I was thinking of a 14 week cycle that looks like so, Test E @ 750mgs a week (EOD injection) for 14 weeks and Tren Acetate @ 75mgs EOD  for week 8 thru week 14 and the Proviron @ 50mgs a day all the way thru the PCT. PCT would be Nolva and possibly HCG. Thanks in advance gentlemen.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Tren/Test E only cycle?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 08:53:55 AM »
Tren can be a little rough on the kidneys so 14 weeks may be a little long. However, I'm only speaking what I've read here & there. I've never used Tren. But I'm planning on using it next time around.  ;D

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 08:58:15 AM »
Tren can be a little rough on the kidneys so 14 weeks may be a little long. However, I'm only speaking what I've read here & there. I've never used Tren. But I'm planning on using it next time around.  ;D
Thanks Rim, but I hadn't planned on running Tren for 14 weeks, just the Test E. The Tren I was going to start at week 8 and run it thru week 14 (6weeks)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2007, 09:03:22 AM »
Thanks Rim, but I hadn't planned on running Tren for 14 weeks, just the Test E. The Tren I was going to start at week 8 and run it thru week 14 (6weeks)

I see. Sorry about that I'm a really sick - I got bronchitis about two days ago & I'm a mess right now (a little dizzy too).

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2007, 09:06:35 AM »
I see. Sorry about that I'm a really sick - I got bronchitis about two days ago & I'm a mess right now (a little dizzy too).
Shit bro, sorry to hear that. Keep well rested and take it easy.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2007, 09:10:27 AM »
Shit bro, sorry to hear that. Keep well rested and take it easy.

Thanks. I'm actually going to stop my cycle two weeks early because I'm so sick. I think I'm going to need a week or two to recover. I've lost five pounds in the last two days & I'm going to break down & see the doctor tonight. Such is life.

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2007, 09:35:02 AM »
Thanks. I'm actually going to stop my cycle two weeks early because I'm so sick. I think I'm going to need a week or two to recover. I've lost five pounds in the last two days & I'm going to break down & see the doctor tonight. Such is life.

Good luck at the docs office bro. Hey, you can always send me what you were going to use for your last 2 weeks of the cycle ;D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2007, 09:45:39 AM »
Good luck at the docs office bro. Hey, you can always send me what you were going to use for your last 2 weeks of the cycle ;D

Sorry man...I only had four more shots of Test E left because I decided not to end with winny (saving it for my next go round).

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2007, 10:41:40 AM »
Anyone here ever used these two compounds solely in conjuction with one another and Proviron? Reason I ask is I have never used this combo and was wondering if the Tren helps you achieve dense lean muscle mass in conjunction with Test or would it be better to skip it for a cutting cycle? If I run these two together then I was thinking of a 14 week cycle that looks like so, Test E @ 750mgs a week (EOD injection) for 14 weeks and Tren Acetate @ 75mgs EOD  for week 8 thru week 14 and the Proviron @ 50mgs a day all the way thru the PCT. PCT would be Nolva and possibly HCG. Thanks in advance gentlemen.
I don't see any problem with it...I'm running cyp and tren right now myself.

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2007, 10:51:39 AM »
I don't see any problem with it...I'm running cyp and tren right now myself.
How long have you run this cycle and what kind of gains have you got? (of course alot has to do with training and diet but lets say for the sake of argument all things are equal)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2007, 11:11:52 AM »
How long have you run this cycle and what kind of gains have you got? (of course alot has to do with training and diet but lets say for the sake of argument all things are equal)
I've been running the cyp for around 8wks but I've only been using the tren for 2wks...I'm also using tren-e not tren-a. Similar, yes, but they have some differant ways about them. Further, I'm running a couple more things that you aren't so that does change it a bit. All in all, cycle's been fine. Up a littel over 15lbs from cycle start, will shoot for about 5 more lbs by the end of march. As for my diet, check out one of the recent pages in the locker room thread...my diet is posted there.

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2007, 11:49:17 AM »
I've been running the cyp for around 8wks but I've only been using the tren for 2wks...I'm also using tren-e not tren-a. Similar, yes, but they have some differant ways about them. Further, I'm running a couple more things that you aren't so that does change it a bit. All in all, cycle's been fine. Up a littel over 15lbs from cycle start, will shoot for about 5 more lbs by the end of march. As for my diet, check out one of the recent pages in the locker room thread...my diet is posted there.
All in all sounds like you have had some pretty good gains. Good deal bro.

TheSnow6666

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2007, 01:28:10 PM »
When I did my Test E and Tren cycle (600mg of Test, 400 of tren a week), I was fat.  It was the first time in 10 years I was over 20%.  Most people wouldn't even reccomend drugs in that condition.  Anyways, I was 25%bf at 275 pounds.  When I was done, I was 235 with 12%.  I put on muscle (definately did), my back and shoulders exploded as did my arms, and it burned every pound of fat it could fine.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2007, 01:41:25 PM »
When I did my Test E and Tren cycle (600mg of Test, 400 of tren a week), I was fat.  It was the first time in 10 years I was over 20%.  Most people wouldn't even reccomend drugs in that condition.  Anyways, I was 25%bf at 275 pounds.  When I was done, I was 235 with 12%.  I put on muscle (definately did), my back and shoulders exploded as did my arms, and it burned every pound of fat it could fine.

...you can get same results with pretty much any king of powerfull androgen. What was you diet like....?Did you use any fat burners - T3/clen/DNP?... Did you lose much size/strenght...?

TheSnow6666

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2007, 02:16:51 PM »
Given the weight loss, I assume I had to have lost some muscle yes.  I am naturally bottom strong.  My Chest/Arms are my natural weakpoints.  I did 1 day a week on my legs and 2 each on my upper body muscle groups.  In my opinion, I lost muscle in my legs/glutes, and gained muscle everywhere else.  My back, chest and arms are significantly bigger than they were.

I didn't use T3 in this cycle no.  Again, I had alot of fat on me so I was bound to lose a lot of it on any cycle.  Diet, I tried to get up to around 3,500 calories with about 250-300 grams of protein, didn't always hit it.  But it was a 90% clean diet.  Not the best I've done.

Right now I"m about to start 800mg of Test E and 600mg of Deca.  Planning on about the same diet give or take