Author Topic: SAS will guard Harry in Iraq...  (Read 4358 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
SAS will guard Harry in Iraq...
« on: February 22, 2007, 03:34:58 PM »
Prince Harry was said to be "over the moon" as it was announced he is to serve in Iraq.

The Ministry of Defence confirmed that the third in line to the throne will be sent to the war zone with his men in the Blues and Royals this year.

But the decision has raised concerns for his safety because of his "celebrity" status.

Experts say Harry, 22, will be the "No.1 target" for insurgents as someone whose face is known around the world.

Defence sources said Harry would be treated "like any other soldier in his regiment" and he would be upset at suggestions he would get special protection.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: SAS will guard Harry in Iraq...
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 03:39:16 PM »
Darlin', I don't think they'll let your SAS anywhere near our prince.

remember all the "friendly fire" incidents recently?  Many of our men have come home after being bombed in Iraq by you lot.

The Brits no longer think you know what you're doing.

push that red double clicky button?
xL

i'm being sarcastic, by the way.

ps:  It wasn't just announced, he's been in the army since leaving school and it was most probably expected of him.  anyways, they'll all change their minds again I'm sure.

I don't suppose you're old enough to remember the Falklands (England's last war before this one if you don't count Bosnia).  Prince Andrew flew in in a helicopter, there were lots of battleships and it was great.  Over in a flash.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 03:52:44 PM »
Prince Harry was said to be "over the moon" as it was announced he is to serve in Iraq.

well, they watered down your news.  he didn't say that he swore.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2007, 03:58:18 PM »

Home   >   World News   >   Article
Prince Harry
London
February 13, 2004

Printer friendly version    Print this article
Email to a friend    Email to a friend

Prince Harry has found his very own Camilla, and she moves in the circles once frequented by James Hewitt, Princess Diana's notorious "cad" lover, yesterday's British tabloids reported.

Camilla Simon, 21, is the daughter of Kate Simon, who had a two-year relationship with Hewitt until about 12 months ago and was so close to the former cavalry officer that she bailed him out of his business debts to the tune of hundreds of thousands of pounds.

The link has raised eyebrows especially as Hewitt has long been rumoured to be Harry's biological father, although Hewitt, Diana and all their associates have always said the affair took place around the time of the 1991 Gulf War, long after the 19-year-old prince was born.

Camilla Simon is reported to live with her mother and younger brother in London's trendy South Kensington and to be studying for a degree in child psychology.

She was seen in Harry's company, partying along with other friends into the early hours of yesterday morning at Boujis nightclub in the same part of London.

Also in the party was Guy Pelly, who was accused of introducing Harry to cannabis in the summer of 2001, although this was later denied.

"They came in with three bodyguards, and Harry and his group went straight to one of the booths near the back and joined up with another set of popply types, a lot of them girls," a member of the club's staff told the Daily Mail.

He added the group had ordered copious amounts of alcohol, with vodka and cranberry juice - a favourite tipple of the prince - being a regular item.

Boujis staff described Harry as "merry" when he left at 2.30am in the company of his protection officers, who sat sipping soft drinks and "looking totally out of place" at a separate table.

Although he did not leave with Camilla Simon, rumours of a romance were rife. "There has been speculation they are romantically involved, but no one seems to know," a friend of Harry's told the Sun.

The palace refused to comment, saying "Prince Harry's private life is exactly that - private," but courtiers close to the prince's father say there is increasing concern about the image Harry is acquiring.

Around a week ago, Harry was seen canoodling with 20-year-old topless model Lauren Pope at China White's, a club in Mayfair popular with television stars, footballers, models and the London in-crowd.

Harry leaves soon on an eight-week visit to Africa to help with humanitarian projects.

He is taking the first of two gap years after finishing his school career at Eton in the summer. While he did not distinguish himself academically, he showed considerable prowess at sport and cadets.

The prince is expected to take up a career in the army after entering the Sandhurst officers' training academy in September 2005, when he, like most of the intake,

{my modify from here:

were about 21}.  all of the rest of above is from the news page. 

I've figured it out, he was looking forward to going on an African charity tour, where that Chelsy chick could've visited him in the sun and they'd all just shake hands and hug.

Instead he went out and got drunk and his Dad has told him to shape up or ship out and they're sending him to Iraq.

send in the Special Army Services, they'd have so much fun looking after him...

It's funny, no?
xL

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2007, 04:26:42 PM »
Well, Hitler acquitted himself with honor in the army too. And we know Harry has copied him before...

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2007, 04:30:23 PM »

News    [Got a story? 63000]

Dirty Harry's lap dance

Lapping it up ... three dancers at Spearmint Rhino where Harry went
Click to enlarge Click here to enlarge picture

RELATED STORIES
    • The Sun Says

FULL NEWS INDEX ››
By JAMIE PYATT
and DUNCAN LARCOMBE

CHEEKY Prince Harry laughed as he put his head between a busty Russian stripper’s boobs, The Sun can reveal.

Harry, 21, and pals paid the girl called Margo £60 for a private lapdance as they celebrated the end of officer training at a lapdancing club.

The £60 fee included a glass of bubbly each — and Harry, and the four other Sandhurst cadets, gave Margo a big round of applause.

Another stripper said Harry made a beeline for Margo after being wowed by the size of her breasts.

Dances ... the sexy nightspot
Dances ... the sexy nightspot

She said: “Margo wasn’t bothered whether he was a prince or not — to her he was just another punter. Harry was great fun and was very chatty and even talked to her about his girlfriend Chelsy.

“He went off and had a dance with Margo and afterwards she told me how Harry put his head between her boobs and laughed as she jiggled them.

“Margo is not the prettiest girl in the club but she knows what she is doing. Harry and his mates certainly enjoyed themselves.”

A witness at the Spearmint Rhino in Colnbrook, Bucks, said: “No one could believe it when Harry walked in with four pals and two detectives. They watched girls doing erotic dances for businessmen. They clearly enjoyed what they saw.

Dirty Harry ... Prince celebrates
Steamy ... Prince celebrates

“All the girls hoped Harry would pick them for a dance. It was £10 topless or £20 in the nude. The lads argued but they chose a Russian girl with some of the biggest boobs I’ve seen.

“When it was over they were grinning like Cheshire cats.”

But last night there was speculation it may have been Harry who boobed.

Next week he is in the passing out parade at Sandhurst military academy, Berkshire — watched by the Queen.

And while he was eyeing up strippers until 4am, girlfriend Chelsy Davy, 21, was studying for her final exams.

A Clarence House spokesman said: “We have no comment to make.”
# ARE YOU Margo or do you know her? Call us on 020 7782 4105 or email exclusive@the-sun.co.uk.

Click here to find out more!

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2007, 04:32:56 PM »
Well, Hitler acquitted himself with honor in the army too. And we know Harry has copied him before...

Hitler acquitted with honour?  where the fuck are you coming from?

Harry made a serious mistake with his fancy dress outfit once when he was very young. 
But I think history will prove that he does actually have a great sense of humour.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2007, 04:41:42 PM »
Why the fuck do you guys still care about your monarchs?   ???

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2007, 04:45:26 PM »
Hitler acquitted with honour?  where the fuck are you coming from?

Here.  :)

"Hitler proved an able, courageous soldier, receiving the Iron Cross (First Class) for bravery"

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/hitler.html

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2007, 04:47:48 PM »
Here.  :)

"Hitler proved an able, courageous soldier, receiving the Iron Cross (First Class) for bravery"

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/hitler.html

Why would you want to be seen to be defending a tyrant, even if what you say is accurate?
Thread Killer

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2007, 04:50:37 PM »
Darlin', I don't think they'll let your SAS anywhere near our prince.

The SAS is your elite force in England, not ours.  Hope that helps
Squishy face retard

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2007, 04:54:25 PM »
The SAS is your elite force in England, not ours.  Hope that helps

I know James Bond was in a different regiment.

I worked with and dated a British guy in Toronto who "was in the SAS"  I think our elite forces are all over.
xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2007, 04:57:24 PM »

It's an extremely long story...
but my answer is that it is because we are fortunate to have them.

You either love 'em or you hate 'em.

Most Brits nowadays would prefer not to pay so much tax.
I err on the other side, having grown up in America.  I adore the culture of England. 

The Queen is fantastic, never made a mistake, been there since 1953.  The whole map was pink in those days.

xL

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2007, 05:01:22 PM »
I know James Bond was in a different regiment.

I worked with and dated a British guy in Toronto who "was in the SAS"  I think our elite forces are all over.
xL
Special Air Service is a British Military unit equivalent to Special Forces and Delta.
Squishy face retard

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2007, 05:06:06 PM »
Why would you want to be seen to be defending a tyrant, even if what you say is accurate?

Pointing out that Hitler was a brave soldier does not detract a whit from his being a loathsome genocidal maniac who murdered millions of people, including some very distant branches of my family tree.

Feel better now, Brucie?  ::)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2007, 05:06:40 PM »
Special Air Service is a British Military unit equivalent to Special Forces and Delta.

Darlin', this is a little island with a population of...

We have no Delta or Special Air Service.  I think they have one aircraft carrier left, which is hopefully on holiday in the Pacific.

It was called Special Army Services in the late 80s.  My lips are sealed. xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2007, 05:08:26 PM »
and I will not read your hitler posts either.  I learned all that in school and my parents told me too.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2007, 05:09:48 PM »

Darlin', this is a little island with a population of...

We have no Delta or Special Air Service.  I think they have one aircraft carrier left, which is hopefully on holiday in the Pacific.

It was called Special Army Services in the late 80s.  My lips are sealed. xL
Delta=US version of SAS which is British.
Squishy face retard

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2007, 05:13:54 PM »
Delta=US version of SAS which is British.

I say tomato you say potato.

I say half and haff.
you're telling me the British have an air force?

xL
(I'm being ironic and sarcastic about the amount of money they spend on bombs...

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2007, 05:15:56 PM »
I say tomato you say potato.

I say half and haff.
you're telling me the British have an air force?

xL
(I'm being ironic and sarcastic about the amount of money they spend on bombs...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Air_Service
Squishy face retard

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2007, 05:22:51 PM »
you know what?  I'm just now reading the topic subject.  So you were taking the piss the whole time, right?  You know we have no army left, no air force and the navy are all gone...

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2007, 05:24:55 PM »
gotta watch this anna nicole gasp in disbelief news,

have fun without me
xL

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2007, 09:52:05 PM »
screw harry, his life is no more important than any other soldier
Valhalla awaits.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2007, 10:30:04 PM »
screw harry, his life is no more important than any other soldier

Keep telling yourself that... but the truth is, that's not the case is it?
His life IS more important than any other soldier.
w

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2007, 01:09:51 AM »

I am british and i couldnt give a flying fuck about the monarchy, hope this helps.