Author Topic: classic bodybuilding girls  (Read 77764 times)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Re: classic bodybuilding girls
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2007, 02:44:07 AM »
I'm not sure how anyone finds these "women" attractive.  More like cyborgs on steroids.  Some seriously busted faces going on.  If you're into women with muscle, you're a step away from going to the Blue Oyster Bar on Friday nights...hahah
Monster reality!

Monster reality?

Yes, I'm into this type of woman with muscle, ha ha. :D

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2007, 05:23:26 AM »
Monster reality?

Yes, I'm into this type of woman with muscle, ha ha. :D

The far right photo is off the hook, that ass is hot. 
\

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2007, 06:34:59 AM »
The stunning hardcore FBBer ALPHIE NEWMAN (and quite a Powerlifter in her day, too)!!...

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2007, 06:39:15 AM »
SUSAN KAMINGA and her unbelievable hamstring/thigh-bicep development!!...

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2007, 06:41:55 AM »
A young MELISSA COATES...

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2007, 06:45:44 AM »
Stunning hardcore FBBer AMBER BLACK...

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2007, 06:48:14 AM »
A young DEBBIE KRUCK...

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: February 24, 2007, 06:50:22 AM »
Top-level IFBB pro. figure competitor VALERIE WAUGAMAN...

and... :o

&mode=related&search=

&mode=related&search=

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 24, 2007, 07:06:21 AM »
For those of you into the heavier-boned, larger, shapely, hardcore FBBers, ANDREA TRENT...

AND...

&NR

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: February 24, 2007, 10:46:04 AM »
Hardcore former competitive FBBer PENNY PRICE...

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2007, 10:48:39 AM »
Marjo Selin had a very nice body to look at.

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2007, 10:59:18 AM »
One of my all-time favorite pro. IFBB competitive FBBers: TAZZIE COLUMB!! 

I saw her compete in one of Kenny Kassel's Kay Baxter Women's Strength Extavaganza's in NJ, back in the early 90's, when Tazzie was in her off-season, full-figure, condition and STRONG as hell!! 

What a gorgeous woman Tazzie was in her prime (early 90's) with her long, beautiful, black hair and her "Cajun" complexion!  Her leg/thigh and glute development were something else!!

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2007, 11:02:55 AM »
One of my all-time favorite pro. IFBB competitive FBBers: TAZZIE COLUMB!! 

I saw her compete in one of Kenny Kassel's Kay Baxter Women's Strength Extavaganza's in NJ, back in the early 90's, when Tazzie was in her off-season, full-figure, condition and STRONG as hell!! 

What a gorgeous woman Tazzie was in her prime (early 90's) with her long, beautiful, black hair and her "Cajun" complexion!  Her leg/thigh and glute development were something else!!

Disgusting..... I see you like your woman manlier than your self

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2007, 11:04:20 AM »
Marjo Selin had a very nice body to look at.

Hey Onlyme, hope things are going well for you, guy!!  How are Marjo and her husband getting along out in beautiful Hawaii?

Here are all the pics. I have on MARJO SELIN, a top-level IFBB pro. Ms. Olympia competitor from the '80's...and a "classic bodybuilding girl" in every sense of the term!!!...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2007, 11:09:28 AM »
Michelle Ralabate before the heavy cycles

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2007, 08:48:56 AM »

Give it up man,  I was commenting on you monster hypocracy.  You call us druggies and post pictures of female druggies.  Sorry to crush your world. 

You live in a deluded world you crazy old fool.  You should direct your nonsene to the shadow as he is out of time out, he'll be more than happy to have a internet pillow fight with you.

and please stop talking about these old glory day lifts.  We know, you're the next Jack Lalane.

BTW....there is a womens pic thread, you should post there.  Oh yeah Dina (the Mod) already yelled at you there for starting fights. 

Richard2004  10:10:33 AM Viewing the board Female Bodybuilding / Hardcore Training.

Old Schmoe!!!

Hahahahahaha…this  "crazy old fool/schmoe” sure has OUTLIFTED your druggy, weak, worthless, lying, ass hasn’t he!!!   

Uhhh…I’m still waiting for you to lift from the floor-to-overhead, unassisted, 155 lbs. more than your bodyweight, OFFICIALLY (fully documented on these boards!) like I did.  Why hell, I’ll even settle for you just lifting a mere 340 lbs. from the floor to overhead, unassisted, to match my official all-natural strength lift, regardless of your illegal drug-bloated bodyweight!???

Why, even with all of your unfair/cheating/artifical aids of illegal BB drugs and multi-ply support lifting clothing to help your weak, druggy, body, you STILL CAN'T match my ALL-NATURAL OFFICIAL lift(s)…you druggy, PATHETIC, lying, weakling!!!

Oh, and what’s this new BULLSHIIT about Dina, etc!??   Of course,  none of the mods. (including Dina!) have EVER commented/warned/”yelled” at me about posting everything improper on these boards!   But hey, see if you can play around with the board HTML text formatting, again, and fabricate/create some more lying posts that I am supposed to have made…you low-life, LYING, druggy!!

Uhhh…MindSpin, The Luke, and I, are still waiting for you and/or the rest of the squadfvcker gang to match our repeated board lifting challenges OFFICIALLY/DOCUMENTED…which, of course, you COWARDS will never do!!?

But hey, maybe with the help of your other squadfvcker gang fags like Benji P., and ButtDickSuck, they can both help you lift at least 340 lbs. from the floor-to-overhead!??

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2007, 09:01:16 AM »
MERCEDES KHANI...with that "classic bodybuilding girl look"...

Brief bio./list-of-accomplishments:

Fitness Competitions:
May 2005 - 13th place IFBB European Championships in Yalta, Ukraine - FigureApril 2005 - 2nd place NBBF/IFBB Dutch Championships (National Championships) - FitnessMarch 2005 - 1st place NBBF/IFBB Open Eemsmond Cup (Emerald Cup) - Fitness)

Television:
Local TV show 'Enjoy TV' - Guest - Interview about my fitness and modeling careerHawaiian Tropic Peagant Special - Winner South California - MTVCatalogue:Colleen Kelly Designs - Swimwear - 2005 collection

Magazines:
Female Magazine (Holland) - Special Feature: Star & Looks - Nov/Dec 2005 - On stands now!
Flex Magazine (Holland) - IFBB Dutch Championships Contest coverage - Aug/Sept 2005
Female Magazine (Holland) - IFBB Dutch Championships Contest coverage - July/Aug 2005
Sport & Fitness Magazine (Holland and Belgium) - IFBB Dutch Championships Contest coverage - July/Aug 2005
Flex Magazine (Holland) - Open Eemsmond Cup contest coverage - June/July 2005
Sport & Fitness Magazine (Holland and Belgium) - Open Eemsmond Cup contest coverage - May/June 2005
Female Magazine (Holland) - Open Eemsmond Cup contest coverage - May/June 2005
Sport & Fitness magazine (Holland and Belgium) - Cover - March/April 2005

Contests:
Winner Fitness Competitor of the Week - www.bodybuilding.comHawa iian
Tropic Peagant - Winner South California 2004 - Hawaiian Tropic co.

Appearances:
One hour radio Interview (my fitness and modeling career ) - Branding Radio - Oct. 2005
Hot Import Nights - Miami, Florida - December 2004

Education:
College of Amsterdam - Commercial Economics - 1 year various classes
InHolland College Amsterdam - Psychology - 1 year various classes'
South Amsterdam College - High school at HAVO level (Dutch system, stands for graduating at higher level)

Skills/Hobbies
Weight lifting, Modeling, Writing, Computers, Fitness, Swimming, Club Dance, Cycling, Billiards, Cooking, Traveling, Outdoor Activities, Studying and playing with my little Chihuahua doggy

Lady.Photographers I've shot with:
Michael Stycket (CA) - FitnessMichael Neveux (CA) - FitnessBrennan Cheung (CA) - GlamourOrlando Perez (CA) - FashionMichael Palmer (London) - FitnessThomas Oed (OC) - FitnessScott Appleby (Toronto) - FitnessBrian Moss (NJ) -
FitnessModels I've shot with:
Tami Hernden
Sebastian Large
Laura Bussman

Measurements:
34C-25-35
Height: 5'6''
Off-Season Weight: 118 lbs
On-Season Weight: 106 lbs Hair: brown
Eyes: brown
Ethnicy: Persian
Dress: 6
Shoe: 7

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2007, 09:28:27 AM »
I think you wake up and have a meltdown everyday.  I'm glad I could make your day brighter.  :-*

BTW......Your disgusting:

Richard2004  12:22:29 PM  Viewing the topic this she-male has a HUGE cock.
OMG ROFL!!!!!! Proof that all men who like muscley women dig shemales.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2007, 09:43:32 AM »
-Women should NOT be taking unnatural male hormones, period! Some natural muscle looks damn good but that's it!!!!!

-Today's figure competitors should be the focus, but with a little more emphasis on some natural muscle, not just a beauty contest. No serious contests to reward the freaks.

-Even some of today's drug-takers look a lot better off-season, with more fat. You'll rarely see those pics.

Yaxeni Oriquen-Garcia, 2005 Ms. Olympia who beat the freaks:

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2007, 11:52:08 AM »
What a gorgeous woman Tazzie was in her prime (early 90's) with her long, beautiful, black hair and her "Cajun" complexion!

I'll tap dat ass... I gah-rohn-tee!"

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2007, 11:56:29 AM »
Don't forget McLish

They don't come any hotter than McDish.
The House that Ruth built

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2007, 12:09:00 PM »
Bolt-on tits and all, I squandered many potential Ribo Juniors on Kiana Tom "back in the day" - as Chick would say...

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2007, 05:47:02 PM »
1) You at least admit you are a old schmoe. 

2) Never spoken to by a mod?  Really???.......Dina did'nt post this:

Did I make that up???

It was about the same time you got the boot from that thread and started posting in this one.  Interesting coincidence.

Keep living in dream land.  I think you crapped your depends old man.

(1) Hey, if you want to think of me as an "old schmoe" (oh, and your/the "perverted" definition of a "schmoe" on these boards is being MERELY a fan of FBB and NOTHING ELSE!)...and I'll just think of you as a weak, druggy, teenager, who ducks issues/challenges (mine, MindSpin's, and The Luke's) to your documented "strength", along with the rest of the squadfvcker gang...OK!??

(2) As usual, you are twisting the truth and taking Dina's post (yes, that is her post!) totally out of context.  In the proper context, Drkaje and I had been arguing back and forth on the thread "Lots of Girls" over on the "Sex, Sexy & More" forum as to how much muscle on a woman is too much?!".  And, Dina merely made a post/comment on the same thread/subject, that's all! 

After all, as forum moderator, Dina felt I/we were "stealing" that particular thread (which was devoted to simply posting pics. of beautiful girls!) with our "heated" debate on when does the level of female muscle become excessive!

Uhhh...there was no "yelling at me for starting fights" and I am not "banned/booted" from posting on ANY forum/thread (or whatever)...apparently, that is what you are trying to infer.  I stopped posting, temporarily, on the "Lots of Girls" thread simply because Doc and I amicably settled our differences of opinion on the debated subject...and I just got interested in this thread, instead. 

I mean, unlike a druggy, unemployed, teenager, like yourself, I do have job/family ADULT responsibilities and limited time to post!

Oh, and come to Atlanta in November and run another 26.2 mile Atlanta Marathon with me and we will see who ends up "wearing Depends and craps in their britches" (since you are OBVIOUSLY TOO WEAK to lift 340 lbs. from the floor-to-overhead, unassisted...maybe you can try to run/survive a full marathon, instead?)!  However, I'm sure the paramedics will be working on your druggy ass, feverishly, before mile-marker 13!!

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2007, 05:58:22 PM »
Can't believe no one picked my favorite of all time Laura Creavalle. Greatest bb never to be Ms. Olympia.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: February 25, 2007, 06:01:48 PM »
Lenda Murray was flawless.