Author Topic: Fat peoples lack of willpower is sickening  (Read 356599 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Fat peoples lack of willpower is sickening
« Reply #2625 on: February 12, 2008, 07:56:57 PM »
gravy coloured

That works for the fat chicks he dates.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #2626 on: February 12, 2008, 07:58:39 PM »

That works for the fat chicks he dates.
and he needs a dating site for that shit, fuck, fat people have low esteem as it is why pursue them on a dating site.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2627 on: February 12, 2008, 08:01:31 PM »
QB is lucky he is an Aussie otherwise I would be totally ignoring him. His posts reveal his intellect for sure and that is enough said.

Goatboy and others lost the debate ages ago but keep posting their hatred to get a laugh from the misfits on Getbig. Come to think of it, where is Debussey? Maybe the authorities found him in time and he is now under supervision?

Techno-kc has potential but is easily distracted by dunces who assemble here. Whatever point is there to educate the unwashed here for free?

I am a professional teacher and a gym owner. Why should I give my information to others for free? Even if I do give hints and theories that would surely help, most here are unaware of that gift and resort to all manner of subterfuge instead of saying thank you.

Your hero, Goatboy, is the village fool who goes about poking fun at everyone while never having to defend himself because he is literally invisible and completely without a conscience for that matter. He doesn't take any responsibility for his remarks and goes about causing mayhem and damage to the delight of the flotsam here. Well, he might be amusing on occasion but look beneath the facade and you discover a lonely soul who is trapped in his own game and is begging for help to get himself out of his self-imposed prison.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2628 on: February 12, 2008, 08:04:05 PM »
Curves are good but when it becomes one big curve is where I draw the line.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2629 on: February 12, 2008, 08:09:13 PM »
QB is lucky he is an Aussie otherwise I would be totally ignoring him. His posts reveal his intellect for sure and that is enough said.

hahaha thanks mate

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2630 on: February 12, 2008, 08:11:43 PM »

Goatboy and others lost won the debate ages ago but I refuse to acknowledge the obvious and keep posting my same tired spiel while ignoring all opposing facts.

fixed.

I am a professional teacher and a gym owner. Why should I give my information to others for free? Even if I do give hints and theories that would surely help, most here are unaware of that gift and resort to all manner of subterfuge instead of saying thank you.

Wow.  I'm speechless.  :o

You believe you should be PAID for these pearls of wisdom you defecate onto the phosphorus daily?

Wow.  :-X

Vince, I think this more than anything else you have ever posted shows just how far from reality your mind has strayed.  We need to call the men in white coats for you.  Stay where you are... they will be 'round shortly.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2631 on: February 12, 2008, 08:22:26 PM »
No worries.

Some photos from Newport Beach in Sydney during a surf boat carnival. Plus a photo from Avalon Beach, just one of over 15 amazing Sydney beaches.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2632 on: February 12, 2008, 08:26:05 PM »
Goatboy is backed into a corner and is swinging furiously but missing with those limp punches.

What I object to is guys like Hedgehog virtually demanding that I defend my theories on the Getbig training forum. I will do no such thing. I posted my ideas here on the Gossip forum for everyone to debate and no one came close to refuting my theory. That surely supports the idea that I am onto something. However, what point is there to debate hypertrophy when most here believe all you need is more and better drugs? It is a total waste of my time.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2633 on: February 12, 2008, 08:27:33 PM »
No worries.

Some photos from Newport Beach in Sydney during a surf boat carnival. Plus a photo from Avalon Beach, just one of over 15 amazing Sydney beaches.

Vince... those chicks are way too thin for you.  We all know you like 'em 250+ lbs!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2634 on: February 12, 2008, 08:48:33 PM »
Here you go, Goatboy, just for you. There are lots of female shapes and sizes that are attractive.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2635 on: February 12, 2008, 09:17:33 PM »
Hey vince dont post fat bitches in our thread, make your own thread.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2636 on: February 12, 2008, 09:36:51 PM »
This thread doesn't belong to anyone here. Imagine if I started to post more photos here?

Please appreciate that photos taken from below a woman's backside makes it much larger than it really is.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #2637 on: February 12, 2008, 09:39:18 PM »
Vince is loaded on the purple pills.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2638 on: February 12, 2008, 09:42:25 PM »
Vince is loaded on the purple pills.
whats that?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2639 on: February 12, 2008, 09:57:24 PM »
I am currently in nursing school at the university of Kansas, and no I dont  have a degree yet, but have had enough anatomy, physiology, health development type courses to at least be versed on the subject.  And you would have to agree there are many people out there with "graduate" degree's who are not the brightest cookies in the jar.  Many people with such degrees only take the courses to get the paper and soon as there done forget completely what they have learned.

A nurse usually doesn't specialize in nutrition or hypertrophy. What you should obtain is a sceptical attitude about information and how to assess whether it is good or unsupported ideas. If you google 'philosophy of science' you should be able to read about some issues and problems in this philosophy that will be invaluable when you process any knowledge that is presented to you. You should be able to devise and look for tests of truth when analyzing arguments and presentations. Of course, Getbig won't provide you with many opportunities to debate in depth with educated individuals but it does happen.

As a nurse you should try to read some of the literature about obesity. Were you to do so you would begin to appreciate it isn't at all like what most believe who are bodybuilders. When you see all the factors that cause obesity you will refrain from generalizing about fat people and blaming them.

I believe bodybuilders should help everyone who is in need of improvement re physique and fitness. There is no place for smugness, bigotry, or ignorance when trying to appreciate then help the obese population.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2640 on: February 12, 2008, 10:05:26 PM »
Goatboy, you or someone equally desperate must be really pissed off to go on another forum and use my name pretending to be me. What kids will do!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2641 on: February 12, 2008, 10:26:07 PM »
I didn't do it, Basile, but I am more than happy to point it out if it makes you look foolish.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2642 on: February 12, 2008, 10:28:08 PM »
Well, if you are going to impersonate someone you have to be good at it. The guy who did that was hardly a Goatboy. Besides, I hate making spelling mistakes! 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2643 on: February 12, 2008, 10:40:26 PM »

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2644 on: February 12, 2008, 10:46:45 PM »

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2645 on: February 12, 2008, 10:49:35 PM »

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2646 on: February 13, 2008, 01:06:56 AM »
RIP FAT BRIDE

The only thing Kim Sjostrom wanted more than a real-life reenactment of My Big, Fat Greek Wedding was the Greek-American husband who came with it: Teddy Efkarpides.

By the time the 36-year-old Davie Elementary School teacher married the 43-year-old Sunrise carpenter on Jan. 19 -- three years to the day after their first date -- she had had a Greek-themed bridal shower, gotten a ''Greek by Marriage'' T-shirt and practically memorized the movie, which played while friends did her hair and makeup before the ceremony.

''She couldn't wait,'' Efkarpides says.

The Hollywood version has a happy ending; the South Florida version doesn't. As 60 disbelieving guests looked on, Kimberly Sjostrom Efkarpides crumpled during the first dance at the reception and died in her new husband's arms.

They had been married for less than an hour

Blockages and premature hardening of the arteries, doctors told him. Logically, the wedding guests who knew her well suspected a diabetic complication -- her condition was hardly a secret -- that some sugar could fix.

Please check out the slideshow fellow getbiggers
http://www.miamiherald.com/multimedia/slideshows/bride/index.html

QUICKERBLADE'S REPORT
You know, this is very sad, i dislike the fat lifestyle, but this is what happens: Live unhealthy lifestyle, especially with diabetes, You will die.. :(

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2647 on: February 13, 2008, 01:23:25 AM »
That sucks....link doesn't work btw.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163