Author Topic: Fat peoples lack of willpower is sickening  (Read 355198 times)

Xerxes

Fat peoples lack of willpower is sickening
« on: February 23, 2007, 11:27:12 AM »
Its fucking amazing how they can eat all that junk. Even funnier when they do 20 minutes of cardio, burning 40 calories and then buy a chocolate right after training.

The funniest is when you see people ordering a big mac and large fries AND A DIET COKE. HAHAHAH.WOP DE DOO. YOU ARE REALLY TRYING NOW ARENT YOU LARDASS. DIET COKE WOOOOOW.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: Fat peoples lack of willpower is sickening
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2007, 11:29:44 AM »
Its fucking amazing how they can eat all that junk. Even funnier when they do 20 minutes of cardio, burning 40 calories and then buy a chocolate right after training.

The funniest is when you see people ordering a big mac and large fries AND A DIET COKE. HAHAHAH.WOP DE DOO. YOU ARE REALLY TRYING NOW ARENT YOU LARDASS. DIET COKE WOOOOOW.
And thats why I don't feel sorry for fat people.

PB

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2007, 11:31:08 AM »
Maybe people just arent as geneticly blessed as you 'xeres'
L

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2007, 11:32:57 AM »

niiiice  ???

damn just cracked me one off

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2007, 11:35:08 AM »
I have never said anything about me being blessed. Please dont say you support the fatasses that eat for four familys in africa? ???
Im the last one you'll see supporting fat asses... Much of my early getbig work was raising the awareness of those who see nothing wrong in being a fat sloberring pig. I see it every time i get paid, health insurance cost are  soo high because of the epidemic of Fatassitis...
L

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2007, 11:37:52 AM »
I hate fat people.

Yesterday, there was a documentary on TV about a 19 year ols that was 218kg.
The fat slut had her stomach removed, got a Gastric bypass surgery. No willpower at all.

When she got down to 194kg, she was all happy about her "new life" and how slim she was.

WTF??? at 19?? She was 140kg overweight at her "new life" with 194!
I wanted to beat that fat piece of shit with a pole and make her run a marathon every day.

Fuck fat people.

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2007, 11:46:12 AM »
hopefully this should slow down their appetite a bit:
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/070223/health/health_restaurant_rats

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2007, 11:46:18 AM »
Im sure she got lots of comments on how slim she was at 194kgs, hahahaha.

its fucking disgusting, ive gained 12 kgs in a year now and quite a bit of fat and I feel like shit, it is hard for me to understand how they can go on eating like pigs

Her whole family was all happy about the "new life" and how happy the girl monster was.

I wanted to scream into her face "If you lose a 100kg you're still a fat slut!!"

Hell, that thing was 4 times my fiancee at 218 kg. 4 times!!

Why didn't she realize at 70kg that she was overweight? Or at 90 that she was obese??

218kg? Shoot yourself, please.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2007, 11:47:46 AM »
fat people are beginning to drain health resources it sickens me that these blobs continue to indulge themselves!

Death to the fat person!

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2007, 11:53:54 AM »
or how about when they drink regular soda all day.

if they only knew how bad regular soda was for them. 
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2007, 11:54:01 AM »
Fat people are fat because they bring it upon themselves. They eat anything and everything. There was a Dr.Phil episode not to long ago and he even told this extremely obese woman that she needed to clean up her act and get her fat ass on a treadmill. You would be surprised at what her diet intake was.

PB

ButtonMan

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2007, 11:58:38 AM »
The important question is .... would you pork them ?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2007, 12:01:34 PM »
i am currently at 75kgs and i told a friend, he told me to "eat more little man", the dude has like 40kgs extra fat on him but i didnt want to comment on it because i was afraid he might burst out in tears and commit suicide.
LOL. Wow. You're all of - what? - 15 years old, and already laying the moral supriority hammer down!?. Man, you are gonna get seriously raped by life, my friend.  ;)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2007, 12:08:12 PM »
I fried my pancakes in mayonaise this morning.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2007, 12:15:08 PM »
They should be killed and fed to people like the shadow

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2007, 12:19:05 PM »
or how about when they drink regular soda all day.

if they only knew how bad regular soda was for them. 

Why would ANYONE, fat or not, drink regular soda?

The only thing it could be remotely useful for is spiking insulin immediately after a weight-training workout or giving to someone with severe hypoglycemia to quickly raise their blood sugar.  And in both of these cases, there are other things better suited to the job.  Other than that, regular soda is something that just has no business being put into a human body.
Ron: "I am lazy."

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2007, 12:20:38 PM »
If fat people werent all so poor and broke, there would be a nice way to make some extra dough from this potential cash cow...
L

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2007, 12:24:27 PM »
I hate fat people.

Yesterday, there was a documentary on TV about a 19 year ols that was 218kg.
The fat slut had her stomach removed, got a Gastric bypass surgery. No willpower at all.

When she got down to 194kg, she was all happy about her "new life" and how slim she was.

WTF??? at 19?? She was 140kg overweight at her "new life" with 194!
I wanted to beat that fat piece of shit with a pole and make her run a marathon every day.

Fuck fat people.

Damn, Kong. take it easy, man. lol, I got your point. America lead this planet with Obese whales
Get Big, or Die Trying

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2007, 12:29:40 PM »
It still amazes me that you still see these people in the McDonalds and Burger King drive throughs, too fat to fit in the drivers seat, STILL stuffing their faces after that "Supersize Me" video came out... nope, I don't feel sorry for them in the LEAST bit.

MassInMass

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2007, 12:36:22 PM »
It absolutely is...It makes me sick! Has anyone seen 33,000 calories on TLC? They profile 4 obese people and count how many calories they eat during the day...It's fucking sickening! Something that is even more sickening is when these lack of willpower fat asses claim genetics! It is scientific fact that a human being has never failed to lose weight on a limited calorie diet. I would love to set up a weight loss clinic for obese people; I would have them sign a release before entering (so I can't get sued), guarantee them they would lose weight then...lock them in a room with a treadmill for three months and feed them nothing but lettuce and water. We'll see how bad their genetics are then.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2007, 12:37:45 PM »
17. My life is great. Why? Do you disagree with what I said? Yes I feel superior over fatasses, physique and health wise. Are you a fatass since you're the only one who comes at me? Many of my friends are fat, I dont feel superior as a person.
LOL. No, my point is be very careful using stupid arguments like this - morality is a slippery slope!. For instance, if that is truly you in your avatar, I could start a thread about how I 'hate' little twunts who think they have muscle and talk tough on the internet about fat people as way to bolster their confidence in their wretched life with no prospects, and being a visible minority in a culture that despises them. See?  :-\

/yes, i much bigger than you and i'm not fat   

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2007, 12:40:53 PM »
America lead this planet with Obese whales

You know, I'm kind of sick of that statement being thrown out on here constantly.

While it may be completely true that America has the highest number of fat people in the world as a percentage of population, it's also true that I'm an American and I'm not fat.  Neither is my wife, most of my friends, nor a large number of the people I interact with on a daily basis. If 30% of Americans are obese, that means 70% are not.  Like most societies, we Americans don't like being judged on the basis of our lowest common denominators.
Ron: "I am lazy."

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2007, 12:41:43 PM »
I actually used to work for a dietary supplement company and I can't recall the coutless of people that when asking about a weightloss supplement said, "Do you HAVE to exercise and diet with this?"  I guess fat IS connected to stupid... ;D

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2007, 12:42:11 PM »

You know, I'm kind of sick of that statement being thrown out on here constantly.

While it may be completely true that America has the highest number of fat people in the world as a percentage of population, it's also true that I'm an American and I'm not fat.  Neither is my wife, most of my friends, nor a large number of the people I interact with on a daily basis. If 30% (or whatever the percentage is) of Americans are obese, that means 70% are not.  Like most societies, we Americans don't like being judged on the basis of our lowest common denominators.
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Even Dr.Phil gave some obese woman shit because all she did was stuff her face and all she wanted was sympathy from everyone. In the end her health suffers for it.

PB

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2007, 12:43:18 PM »
I actually used to work for a dietary supplement company and I can't recall the coutless of people that when asking about a weightloss supplement said, "Do you HAVE to exercise and diet with this?"  I guess fat IS connected to stupid... ;D
Exactly.

PB