Author Topic: Fat peoples lack of willpower is sickening  (Read 355930 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Fat peoples lack of willpower is sickening
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2007, 03:10:02 PM »
I have never comprehended why bodybuilders are so nasty about fat people. From what I have read in this thread you people should be ashamed of yourselves. What a bunch of bigoted people you are!

You people know almost nothing about fat people. Yet you sure make conclusions about them and judge them.

While living in some rich countries might lead to many becoming obese and overweight it is not at all easy to reverse obesity. The idea that you can simply stop eating and go on a treadmill is preposterous. What a bunch of ignorant individuals here at Getbig.

If about 1 in 3 women are obese it means that every male in the USA has a 1 in 3 chance of eventually having a partner who is obese. Over 65% of Americans are overweight.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2007, 03:12:16 PM »
I have never comprehended why bodybuilders are so nasty about fat people. From what I have read in this thread you people should be ashamed of yourselves. What a bunch of bigoted people you are!

You people know almost nothing about fat people. Yet you sure make conclusions about them and judge them.

While living in some rich countries might lead to many becoming obese and overweight it is not at all easy to reverse obesity. The idea that you can simply stop eating and go on a treadmill is preposterous. What a bunch of ignorant individuals here at Getbig.

If about 1 in 3 women are obese it means that every male in the USA has a 1 in 3 chance of eventually having a partner who is obese. Over 65% of Americans are overweight.

Cmon Vince, I dont hate Fat people in general, i just hate the one i work with

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2007, 03:17:22 PM »
here is the bottom line, a whole family should be able to share a large pizza, if you're eating a large by yourself you are a worthless undisciplined sack of shit.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2007, 03:17:57 PM »

When I see a fat pig eating a "meal" that's probably 2,000+ calories in one sitting, I's say it's pretty reasonable to conclude that overeating is how they got fat, and overeating is why they stay fat. If some obese lard-butt is currently eating 4,000 calories a day, and you put them on a 1,800 calorie a day diet, I guarantee you they'll lose weight.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2007, 03:19:37 PM »
That people hate any fat people bothers me. What the heck is that all about? All I see here is intolerance and stupidity. The fact that so many laugh and agree with each other makes you people look really pathetic.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2007, 03:21:33 PM »
That people hate any fat people bothers me. What the heck is that all about? All I see here is intolerance and stupidity. The fact that so many laugh and agree with each other makes you people look really pathetic.

Move along old man.... this thread isn't about dementia associated with old age

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2007, 03:21:41 PM »
Goatboy you just told us how ignorant you are. Congratulations. Bodybuilders are so uninformed it is really sad.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2007, 03:22:43 PM »

Overeating to the point of gross obesity shows a complete lack of discipline and self control.  Most people who have the discipline to maintain a bodybuilding lifestyle have little respect for people who lack those qualities.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2007, 03:23:14 PM »
If you people are going to knock fat people then at least know what you are talking about. You guys are ignorant and just plain intolerant nasties.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2007, 03:25:19 PM »
If you people are going to knock fat people then at least know what you are talking about. You guys are ignorant and just plain intolerant nasties.
Vince i'm going to agree with you here, i don't believe ANYONE deserves to be abused, some fat people have legitimate problems that cause them to be overweight.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2007, 03:25:37 PM »

Are you just going to sit here and call us names all day, Vince, or are you going to back up your position with some reasoned argument?  ::)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2007, 03:25:49 PM »
Bodybuilders should respect everyone and especially those who don't work out. What the heck is this bigoted crap? Don't think you are superior just because you work out and have some muscle. You have little idea about obesity and fat people. Your simplistic comments tell us more about your ignorance than anything about fat people.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2007, 03:27:39 PM »
Bodybuilders should respect everyone and especially those who don't work out. What the heck is this bigoted crap? Don't think you are superior just because you work out and have some muscle. You have little idea about obesity and fat people. Your simplistic comments tell us more about your ignorance than anything about fat people.

Vince, were you a "fat kid" or something?  You're acting like we just shot your dog and set fire to your house.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2007, 03:29:29 PM »
You people should try working with fat people in a gym and get to know them. It is not easy to reverse obesity. Many fat people cannot do some of the things that are beneficial to them. I shudder when I see that stupid program called the Biggest Loser. Look at how stupid those personal trainers are. Who would give fat people exercises like that? I am ashamed of bodybuilders and personal trainers.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2007, 03:30:53 PM »
You people should try working with fat people in a gym and get to know them.

They stink too bad to get to know them.
E

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2007, 03:34:05 PM »
Goatboy. Getbig is a place where everyone gets crapped on. That is what amuses just about everyone here. I find it a cheap shot to target fat people. They are not part of this forum.

If losing fat was an easy thing to do how come Vince Goodrum CSN MFT, even with two amazing certificates and Pilates machines, can't present on stage cut up? Seems to me it is not as easy as many think. Does that mean Goodrum lacks will power? Or is he uninformed about what to do?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #66 on: February 23, 2007, 03:36:46 PM »
65% of you people will be overweight or obese later in life. Hope you have your excuses ready for abusers then.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2007, 03:40:44 PM »
If losing fat was an easy thing to do how come Vince Goodrum CSN MFT, even with two amazing certificates and Pilates machines, can't present on stage cut up?

There's a big difference between losing weight to the point you're not obese, and cutting up for a contest.   We're talking about the former, not the latter.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2007, 03:42:34 PM »
Agree with goatboy.... for the most part fat people have no fucking discipline

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2007, 03:42:56 PM »
65% of you people will be overweight or obese later in life. Hope you have your excuses ready for abusers then.

I'm pushing 40 and maintain high single-digit bodyfat percentages.  I doubt I'll be obese "later in life".  Maintaining one's weight is not rocket science, Vince.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2007, 04:03:28 PM »
Seems to me hypertrophy science is more difficult than rocket science. Most guys in gyms do not get very big. Pills or no pills! I would bet that more than 99% of bodybuilders cannot read the exercise science journals about the research.

I hear so much crap online and Getbig takes the cake for ignorance. What do any of you know about the genetics of obese individuals? Answer? Nothing at all. Most of you are expert at nothing at all.

Statements made here about obese people are simply bigoted comments from ignorant so-called bodybuilders.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: February 23, 2007, 04:06:04 PM »
Seems to me hypertrophy science is more difficult than rocket science. Most guys in gyms do not get very big. Pills or no pills! I would bet that more than 99% of bodybuilders cannot read the exercise science journals about the research.

I hear so much crap online and Getbig takes the cake for ignorance. What do any of you know about the genetics of obese individuals? Answer? Nothing at all. Most of you are expert at nothing at all.

Statements made here about obese people are simply bigoted comments from ignorant so-called bodybuilders.

Dont have a stroke Mr. Canada 1943 ::)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2007, 04:06:18 PM »
Someone's having a serious meltdown...  maybe his wife is obese or something?

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #73 on: February 23, 2007, 04:11:12 PM »
Fat people suck, they have no discipline and usually try to hide behind their intelligence if they have any.  I got this guy at work who constantly tells me that he could look like I do If he took fat burners.  1st off thermos would prolly give him a heart attack, and 2ndly I don't think he would have the discipline to take those steadily let alone workout.  Unless they came out with a thermogenic KrispyKreme donut.
\

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2007, 04:23:40 PM »
Someone's having a serious meltdown...  maybe his wife is obese or something?

That's not a bad guess, since he's obviously taking this very personally.