Author Topic: Fat peoples lack of willpower is sickening  (Read 356800 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: Fat peoples lack of willpower is sickening
« Reply #100 on: February 23, 2007, 06:59:00 PM »

Vince... you started posting here what, 6 or 7 years ago?

When you first arrived here I thought you were a massive douchebag.

And you know what?

In all the intervening time, you've not posted a single thing that would make me think otherwise.

Be proud...  you're a walking talking vindication on my instincts for reading people!
I must agree with u Goatboy-----------Vince your sense of humour is embarrasing and your OCD is just plain f*cking creepy---------------------

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #101 on: February 23, 2007, 07:21:44 PM »
fact #1 If you hold a gun to a fatty they will loose weight
fact #2 how much willpower it takes to loose weight depends from person to person
fact #3 going through school for a major profession takes WAY MORE will power than most gym rats have.
fact #4 there are loads of fatas s doctors and lawyers and people making loads of money
fact #5 most of the people talking about will power like debussey didn't even goto uni cause there too weak minded to handle something like studying
fact#6 yes this is a "meltdown" :P

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #102 on: February 23, 2007, 07:29:09 PM »

fact #5 most of the people talking about will power like debussey didn't even goto uni cause there too weak minded to handle something like studying

How can you know if Debussey went a university or not? So for you have proven yourself so utterly stupid that Debussey wonder if you even finished the equivalent of high school.

Remember: Gary Busey preaches to his followers: Go to school when you're not occupied by alien abduction.

Debussey preaches the word of Gary Busey. That is the most important career in the universe.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #103 on: February 23, 2007, 07:34:22 PM »

How can you know if Debussey went a university or not? So for you have proven yourself so utterly stupid that Debussey wonder if you even finished the equivalent of high school.

Remember: Gary Busey preaches to his followers: Go to school when you're not occupied by alien abduction.

Debussey preaches the word of Gary Busey. That is the most important career in the universe.

can't be sure of anything but it's a pretty good guess and if not good for you, you've avoided the simple question from the start but half the people  that posted in this thread with this self rightious crap did not

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: February 23, 2007, 07:41:58 PM »
Americans have got to be the fattest nation on Earth. Actually, I think it's a proven statistic now.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #105 on: February 23, 2007, 07:42:24 PM »
can't be sure of anything but it's a pretty good guess and if not good for you, you've avoided the simple question from the start but half the people  that posted in this thread with this self rightious crap did not

Ha Ha Ha.  You are exactly the kind of fat guy I was talking about.  Because you could never look like me you think you make more than me.  Now you melting down and calling people out asking about their salaries and what they do for a living.  Your a fat ass homo who worships the cock.  What the hell did you expect on a BB board, There is no respect for the fat people.  Most of us call eachother fat when we still look better than 99% of he population.

By the way melting down is not a way to lose fat.
\

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: February 23, 2007, 07:42:33 PM »

Your presupposition is not based on logic, yet you try to make yourself look better by embracing the fact that you are educated. School = the church of logic and reason, yet you fail to show any of it, while trying to look good as an educated man.

Gary Busey would have a big problem with your attitude son.

But in all fairness, Debussey does have a degree, actually, soon 2 degrees (did 2 different ones at the same time for a year), beginning on a third one in a few years, all while doing business = Debussey is building up equity and Debussey has no bad debt.

Gary Busey did a good thing when he instructed the aliens to implant a new chip in Debusseys brain a few days ago.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #107 on: February 23, 2007, 07:57:40 PM »
Most of us call eachother fat when we still look better than 99% of he population.

LOL... isn't that the truth! 

Someboby will post up his pics and be at like 15%, and we'll all bust on him for being a fatass.  Yet the average non-trainer out there is what, like 20-25% ?  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #108 on: February 23, 2007, 08:04:41 PM »
Ha Ha Ha.  You are exactly the kind of fat guy I was talking about.  Because you could never look like me you think you make more than me.  Now you melting down and calling people out asking about their salaries and what they do for a living.  Your a fat ass homo who worships the cock.  What the hell did you expect on a BB board, There is no respect for the fat people.  Most of us call eachother fat when we still look better than 99% of he population.

By the way melting down is not a way to lose fat.
lol 6'3" 165 :P i'm a weaking but i'm sure as hell not fat. so are you the gym rat i'm looking for?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: February 23, 2007, 08:09:11 PM »
lol 6'3" 165

Is that even possible at your height??

What did you do, have all your muscles surgically removed?  ::)

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #110 on: February 23, 2007, 08:13:45 PM »

probally

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: February 23, 2007, 08:17:11 PM »

It makes it easier for his muscle bear friends to rape his ass.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #112 on: February 23, 2007, 08:21:36 PM »
It makes it easier for his muscle bear friends to rape his ass.
hey man i can bench 90 pounds and i curl 35's 8) i'm doing all the pushing

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: February 23, 2007, 08:22:43 PM »
hey man i can bench 90 pounds and i curl 35's 8) i'm doing all the pushing

So, it means that YOU fuck your muscle bear friends in the ass, not the other way around? ;D
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

ronian

• Getbig II
« Reply #114 on: February 23, 2007, 08:25:49 PM »
It absolutely is...It makes me sick! Has anyone seen 33,000 calories on TLC? They profile 4 obese people and count how many calories they eat during the day...It's fucking sickening! Something that is even more sickening is when these lack of willpower fat asses claim genetics! It is scientific fact that a human being has never failed to lose weight on a limited calorie diet. I would love to set up a weight loss clinic for obese people; I would have them sign a release before entering (so I can't get sued), guarantee them they would lose weight then...lock them in a room with a treadmill for three months and feed them nothing but lettuce and water. We'll see how bad their genetics are then.

I saw the 33,000 calories show on TLC you mentioned.  Pretty amazing how much food those people were consuming.  The one dude was spending something like 14k a year on chocolate bars. 

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #115 on: February 23, 2007, 08:27:29 PM »
Lundgrenisgod worships the cock.
\

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #116 on: February 23, 2007, 08:28:25 PM »
Lundgrenisgod worships the cock.
your mom worships the cock

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: February 23, 2007, 08:34:12 PM »
I saw the 33,000 calories show on TLC you mentioned.  Pretty amazing how much food those people were consuming.  The one dude was spending something like 14k a year on chocolate bars. 

According to Vince B, the number of calories they're eating has nothing to do with why they're fat!  ::)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #118 on: February 23, 2007, 08:35:47 PM »
your mom worships the cock

Oh brother, bro you are cruising a BB board defending fat guys while all the while worshiping male muscle.  You are a cock hungry schmoe.  You should PM Derrick Anthony and see if he'll give you a discount.    ;D
\

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #119 on: February 23, 2007, 08:38:21 PM »
Oh brother, bro you are cruising a BB board defending fat guys while all the while worshiping male muscle.  You are a cock hungry schmoe.  You should PM Derrick Anthony and see if he'll give you a discount.    ;D
i'll defend you if you give one good reason that you have anymore will power than half the fatass your talking about

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #120 on: February 23, 2007, 08:43:05 PM »
i'll defend you if you give one good reason that you have anymore will power than half the fatass your talking about

I have the will power to go to the gym, lift heavy, get big, diet down and win contests.  Most fat people don't have the will power to even go to the gym. 

\

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: February 23, 2007, 08:43:12 PM »

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #123 on: February 23, 2007, 09:00:45 PM »
cool 8)

Drago would throat fuck you until you died only saying "if he dies, he dies" you cock hound

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #124 on: February 23, 2007, 09:04:04 PM »
Drago would throat fuck you until you died only saying "if he dies, he dies" you cock hound
it's dolph you tool:P