Author Topic: Comedy at the gym today...  (Read 1074 times)

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
Comedy at the gym today...
« on: February 23, 2007, 02:27:59 PM »
i was at the gym today.  i saw a guy doing dumbbell rows with 35lbs.  oh well, sucks to be him right?  so i go on with my workout and later on this guy comes over and hes like  hey come check this out, so i followed him and that 35 lb rower had his shirt off and was flexing in the mirror.  is was sad, but i felt bad for the guy and i wanted to help him or something.  nevermind the fact that he posed worse than paul dillet on a bad day, but he has no shape or form.  12" arms, no lats, no chest, no legs, in fact, i wonder what he was flexing.  he came up to us and says, "i love the pump i get on back day!"  and then i see he has tattoos on his arms, so im like whered you get your ink?  and hes like, "my buddy did it!  i like it alot!" so i look at it and, this is not made up, one arm says "it's not punishment..."  and the other one says "...it's revenge!"  and i almost lost it, but i didnt have time because he put on his team muscletech shirt.  we asked him about his training schedule and he said he doesnt have one and that it doesnt really matter what he does because he seems to grow no matter what.  then he had a shake and i asked him what was in it and he said, 100g of protein, 30 g of creatine and some special secrets.  haha.  he also told us about his 'Kic cycle he was on.  i told him my friend has a website for cool tattoos and so if i ever see him again, i want to take a picture of his tattoo.  i will post it on here for comedy value only. 
anyways, i hope lee priest knows he has fans in ohio.  ha
F

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
Re: Comedy at the gym today...
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2007, 07:27:26 PM »
Muscletech ......creating losers by the minute!!

ozman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2007, 07:43:40 PM »
because he seems to grow no matter what

lol

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2007, 02:28:10 AM »
If I have to believe all the stories, the biggest nerds are indeed to be found in the USA.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2007, 02:47:47 AM »
hahahahh ;D