Author Topic: Entertainment Board Mods to be Chosen  (Read 12473 times)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Re: Entertainment Board Mods to be Chosen
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2007, 10:27:27 AM »
Definitely danielson.  He is the Karate Kid, after all.   :)
:)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2007, 10:29:11 AM »
Name: Cap86

Expertise in Entertainment:
I'm a serious movie buff who goes and sees all the new films that come out every week.  I watch movies over and over again and rent old ones that I haven't seen.  I also keep up on music and listen to all genres of current popular and past popular genres of music.  When Blockhead needs to know a movie name while he is at work, he PMs me and I always come through.  ;D

Knowledge in Entertainment:
Listening/watching to movies and music of all types has given me years of knowlege.  I stay current on the above-mentioned areas as well as award and entertainment shows to see what is going on in the world of entertainment.

What kind of knowledge do you have:
Facts about pretty much anything and everyone.  I take an interest in knowing all these things because I grew up on entertainment.

Can you present facts, news stories, trivia:
Always and forever...I'll be true.  Lol.  No, but really I can do all these things and like playing trivia games with members like Blockhead.  It keeps me and them fresh on movies, music, etc.

Are you fair and balanced, and won't edit posts?
I would not.  People have a very vast array of likes in entertainment and may disagree with other members but I will not take sides and will not change posts at the requests of others or to suit my tastes

Does the majority of the people believe all of the above?
I would think so based on my posting in other boards on the topic of movies and other entertainment. 

Let the people speak.  ;D
Squishy face retard

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2007, 10:45:27 AM »
Name-Danielson
Expertise and knowledge in entertainment: I know pretty much everything about movies and television. I surf the web every day as well as watch movies at home and the theater. I have received thousands of PM's from getbiggers asking me about television shows, yes thousands! I think I know more about celebrities personal lives than any other Getbigger.

What kind of knowledge you ask? Anything to do with Hollywood. I know who's fucking who, how much they are getting paid, how much they weigh, anything there is to know about stars, Danielson is your man.Some people are too lazy to open their TV guides to see whats on? Ask Danielson, thats right, I memorize it. You missed an episode of Lost or any other show, huh? Give me 10 minutes and I will give you a synopsis. I literally watch television or surf the web 8 hours a day minimum, you have a question, I have the answer 8)

Can I present facts, news stories and trivia? I am already the originator of the hottest new game on Getbig, Guess that whore. But of course I would clean it up for this board. Again, no one can compare to me in this area. I read at least 15 celebrity blogs daily as well as 15 other entertainment sites.

Am I fair and unbalanced and does everyone agree? Yes I am and most people agree 100% :)
This is the board that Bluto and I came up with months ago, we would make the best mods, bar none.

E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2007, 10:59:03 AM »
I agree with danielson I think we both would do an excellent job  8) It's important that the right vibe is between the mods.
Z

body88

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2007, 12:09:53 PM »
Bluto and Sandy

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2007, 12:15:05 PM »
Why do we need any Mod at all Mods give me an uneasy sick kind of nervous feeling just like police officers
Money drugs and bitches

ButtonMan

« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2007, 01:27:31 PM »
After careful deliberation I vote for Danielson and Bluto ...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2007, 03:23:04 PM »
i came up with idea..make me the mod.. >:(

Ron, you do realize it's only a matter of time before Sushnant starts melting down with his racism again and you have to time-out him, right?  How would it look having one of your mods in the joint?  BAD idea modding Shadow.
Ron: "I am lazy."

OKMike

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2007, 05:10:32 PM »
OKMike for E board mod!

I spend most of the day surfing the web, watching television and movies (from classic to current), and listening to music (various genres).  I have never melted down on here and would use my powers judiciously.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2007, 06:54:18 PM »
shut up..this is pathetic.i came up with the idea and now i am getting shafted

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2007, 10:03:37 PM »
Name-Danielson
Expertise and knowledge in entertainment: I know pretty much everything about movies and television. I surf the web every day as well as watch movies at home and the theater. I have received thousands of PM's from getbiggers asking me about television shows, yes thousands! I think I know more about celebrities personal lives than any other Getbigger.

What kind of knowledge you ask? Anything to do with Hollywood. I know who's fucking who, how much they are getting paid, how much they weigh, anything there is to know about stars, Danielson is your man.Some people are too lazy to open their TV guides to see whats on? Ask Danielson, thats right, I memorize it. You missed an episode of Lost or any other show, huh? Give me 10 minutes and I will give you a synopsis. I literally watch television or surf the web 8 hours a day minimum, you have a question, I have the answer 8)

Can I present facts, news stories and trivia? I am already the originator of the hottest new game on Getbig, Guess that whore. But of course I would clean it up for this board. Again, no one can compare to me in this area. I read at least 15 celebrity blogs daily as well as 15 other entertainment sites.

Am I fair and unbalanced and does everyone agree? Yes I am and most people agree 100% :)
This is the board that Bluto and I came up with months ago, we would make the best mods, bar none.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2007, 10:18:16 PM »

Danielson for sure...... i dunno, i like the guy!!!
are you delusional?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2007, 10:50:00 PM »
Danielson for sure...... i dunno, i like the guy!!!

Thanks. :)
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2007, 07:47:13 AM »
i'll go for it....

Name:
Expertise in Entertainment: I know everything about everything entertainment wise, from who shot JR to who shot phil mitchell
Knowledge in Entertainment: Again I have probably as much knowledge as pretty much anyone, maybe danny boy is on my level with knowledge on Pat Morita.
What kind of knowledge do you have: Most of it stored in my brain. Easily accessed aswell. Mainly films/music/the arts/ you name it, whether its warhol, Keaton or Steve Guttenberg I know it all. Natural Al has  me beat on Van Halen also, him being a groupy and all.
Can you present facts, news stories, trivia: Are you kiddin me?
Are you fair and balanced, and won't edit posts? My nickname is Ghandi, and thats not cos I am the shadows father.
Does the majority of the people believe all of the above? Ask them. They will say yes.

If I don't get the gig, I would like Jimmy,bb or danielson to get the gig, COS THEY KNOW THERE SHIT.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2007, 07:51:35 AM »
Heres who I think will make  good mods here,

Me,
Danielson,
Jimmy,
BiggerBusiness,
Cap86.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2007, 10:49:07 AM »
Heres who I think will make  good mods here,

Me,
Danielson,
Jimmy,
BiggerBusiness,
Cap86.

Jimmy?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2007, 11:51:16 AM »
I volunteer for "Mod"

I love movies. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2007, 01:07:28 PM »
Name: Jaguarenterprises

Expertise in Entertainment:

I have worked in all aspects of the entertainment industry for 20+ years from pulling strings behind the scenes to on-camera work. I'm well acquainted with "the process" of how "entertainment reaches the masses", in TV, Film and the music industry. Have negotiated within the industry, as well as lobbied for government policies favourable to entertainment industry interests.

Knowledge in Entertainment:

See above: I have worked as an agent representing performers in the Commercial, Film, TV, music entertainment industry... some of whom include household names many readers here would know. I have also worked on both sides of the camera, both as a performer, as well as an assistant director, producing the entertainment content. I also have the ability to screen movies even before they are released to the general public. I'm a voting member of the Academy

Can you present facts, news stories, trivia:

I can present facts, news stories, knowledge, trivia, AND behind the scenes gossip from those in the know. I've met, partied with, worked with, campaigned with, lobbied governments with and advocated with many top name entertainment figures and have a great deal of first hand knowledge. If the National Enquirer could read my mind, and unlock the secrets I know... they'd have litigation proof headlines for the next 5 years AT LEAST!  ;)

Are you fair and balanced, and won't edit posts?

Yes. I am fair and balanced, and would not edit posts (as long as they don't violate board rules laid out by Ron)

Does the majority of the people believe all of the above?

If they know me they do.
w

sandycoosworth

« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2007, 01:13:36 PM »
lol ... who here would like to see judy mod this board ?

;D

i would like to see bigger business first and foremost, this board is a child of the general and he is the godfather of the general (not to be confused with me, the first mod/founding father of the general)

aside from that david paul seems to have a flaire for showbiz and he has experience

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2007, 02:37:30 PM »
lol ... who here would like to see judy mod this board ?

;D

i would like to see bigger business first and foremost, this board is a child of the general and he is the godfather of the general (not to be confused with me, the first mod/founding father of the general)

aside from that david paul seems to have a flaire for showbiz and he has experience

thanks g, I am also a great fan bigger business's work, he starred in early 90's episode of neighbours, aswell having walk on parts on home away.

he got me alf stewarts autograph.

BB FOR MOD!!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2007, 03:32:28 PM »
YEah i like BB Danielson and Bluto. Mal has spoken... now do it

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2007, 03:35:12 PM »
YEah i like BB Danielson and Bluto. Mal has spoken... now do it

Thanks Mal.
E

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2007, 08:26:34 PM »
Danielson is always looking for entertainment news... I totally am pushing Danielson on this one.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2007, 08:27:22 PM »
Danielson is always looking for entertainment news... I totally am pushing Danielson on this one.

Thank you.
E

AVBG

« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2007, 08:30:31 PM »
Thank you.

FFS Ron.. just choose the mods already! Danielson should be an auto selection.