Author Topic: CroCop Kicks hard(training video leading up to the fedor fight)  (Read 4137 times)

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: CroCop Kicks hard(training video leading up to the fedor fight)
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 06:40:57 AM »
question is

is there anyone

kicking harder than him?
Z

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2007, 09:38:45 AM »
good vid

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2007, 11:57:26 AM »
Incredible leg power.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2007, 12:32:59 AM »
Very hard striker.. let's not forget the punch that shattered Sapp's orbital.

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2007, 05:19:53 AM »
question is

is there anyone

kicking harder than him?

of course there are kicks strong like cro copīs...

Van Damme 'specials' flying kicks...

Chuck norris roundhouse (sp?) kick

Bas Ruttenīs kick to the groin!!!! (remember, people underestimate the kick to the groin...)
!

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2007, 12:03:27 PM »
of course there are kicks strong like cro copīs...

Van Damme 'specials' flying kicks...

Chuck norris roundhouse (sp?) kick

Bas Ruttenīs kick to the groin!!!! (remember, people underestimate the kick to the groin...)

You have got to be kidding me with the VD and Chuck kicks.  Rutten is a kyoshukin/Thai based fighter who will kick "through."  Norris Tong Soo Do kicks as well as VDs Tae Bo kicks aren't in the same league as Mirko.  1.2 for the troll attempt. 

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2007, 04:16:15 AM »
You have got to be kidding me with the VD and Chuck kicks.  Rutten is a kyoshukin/Thai based fighter who will kick "through."  Norris Tong Soo Do kicks as well as VDs Tae Bo kicks aren't in the same league as Mirko.  1.2 for the troll attempt. 

sorry man, i know all of this i was just trying to be funny...

i forgot to put lots of  ;D ;D ;D
!

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2007, 04:29:19 AM »
question is

is there anyone

kicking harder than him?
No one hits harder than Fedor...
S

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2007, 09:15:18 AM »
No one hits harder than Fedor...

And here we have it, the Portuguese retard trying to act like he knows what he's talking about.  ::)

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2007, 09:21:39 AM »
And here we have it, the Portuguese retard trying to act like he knows what he's talking about.  ::)
I could shpw but you are much to fag to leave your mom's basement! You have a very busy life in the lab where you study to become a member of the CSI, Cum Squad Investigator... You are a lab rat, right dork?
S

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2007, 09:53:45 AM »
I could shpw but you are much to fag to leave your mom's basement! You have a very busy life in the lab where you study to become a member of the CSI, Cum Squad Investigator... You are a lab rat, right dork?

Were you trying to insult me in that post or prove how utterly lame and pathetic your insults are? You've used that CSI insult on at least 5 different people and it wasn't funny the first time. Hope this helps, skinny.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2007, 09:58:09 AM »
Were you trying to insult me in that post or prove how utterly lame and pathetic your insults are? You've used that CSI insult on at least 5 different people and it wasn't funny the first time. Hope this helps, skinny.
Of course it wasn't funny, the TRUTH never is funny, and you have no salvation, squad licker  :'(
 ;D ;D
S

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2007, 10:33:39 AM »
Of course it wasn't funny, the TRUTH never is funny, and you have no salvation, squad licker  :'(
 ;D ;D

Yawn. I can't believe you think you had the stones to take down the SQUAD. You're already sucking on your thumb and regurgitating the same insults you came up with a week. Chalk up another retard who got his face smashed in.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2007, 06:38:29 PM »
Rccs first you must have very little idea about MMA if you honestly believe Fedor is the hardest hitting MMA fighter... Best Pro MMA fighter but hardest hitting i have to disagree. And second don't be a stupid f*ck and ruin this board with your stupid ass trying to be funny..This aint the V this is a board for fans and people who know two things about MMA.. SO contribute to the board or kick rocks dumbshit

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2007, 04:25:22 AM »
Rccs first you must have very little idea about MMA if you honestly believe Fedor is the hardest hitting MMA fighter... Best Pro MMA fighter but hardest hitting i have to disagree. And second don't be a stupid f*ck and ruin this board with your stupid ass trying to be funny..This aint the V this is a board for fans and people who know two things about MMA.. SO contribute to the board or kick rocks dumbshit
First of all fuck you! Second of all who cares if Fedor isn't the hardest hitter, he wins all his fights, that's enough! I am not trying to be funny so fuck you again! BTW Fedor has the hardest fist hitting in MMA despite not being the strongest fighter. Mirko is an hell of a fighter, and hits extremely hard but that wasn't enough to beat Fedor.
S

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2007, 04:54:05 AM »
well, imho i think maybe Fedor has the strongest punches right now...His explosion give him LOTS of power...He doesnt have the BEST boxing skills from a technical point of view (like Mirko for instance, or even Hunt i think). Many times he 'throws' his punches, giving up a little his guard, and when he is punching hard (wich is always, LOL) he doesnt seem to use lots of combinations with hooks, or other things (like Mirko or Hunt do for instance)
 is just my opinion...im not saying im right. But SEEYING Fedor punching someone makes you feel the pain just to watch, LOL
 But either way, my favorite striker is Belfort, Power AND lightining(sp) SPEED!
!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2007, 10:25:48 AM »
First of all fuck you! Second of all who cares if Fedor isn't the hardest hitter, he wins all his fights, that's enough! I am not trying to be funny so fuck you again! BTW Fedor has the hardest fist hitting in MMA despite not being the strongest fighter. Mirko is an hell of a fighter, and hits extremely hard but that wasn't enough to beat Fedor.

What the hell are you talking about, you are truly a melting down duschebag... Your the one who said that Fedor hits the hardest and now that im calling your bullshit, you've resulted to the I dont care if he hits the hardest he wins his fights... Shut the fuck up.. Your point was proven wrong.. I agree Fedor is the best fighter in the world... At least that we have seen. Your not trying to be funny so what your saying is that your natuarally stupid... Or that your brain is the size of penaut.. Now go back to melting down..