Author Topic: no pct  (Read 1619 times)

matthedude

• Getbig II
no pct
« on: February 24, 2007, 05:33:24 PM »
i've taken 10 cycles of test cypinate and just tapered off  and never done any pct inbetween cycles. i ve kept 80%  of gains. just wondering if anyone else has done this and if it is bad for you or what

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: no pct
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 09:58:06 PM »
bad for you? not neccesarily but why complain about gyno if you get it if you can just prevent it? Whats the point of not taking it, its not expensive. Your gunna have a hard time getting your test production back up without using anything.
big or bust

matthedude

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2007, 10:44:29 PM »
i've never been able to get anything for pct. no complaints from just tapering off no bitch tits , 6%body fat i just want to do things right

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2007, 01:08:54 AM »
Get something from now on. Hcg's just as easy or easier to get than anabolics. You don't want to potentially have HPTA, and endocrine problems do you?  Take these words to heart ...." Pct is even more important than your cycle"....
Cam ad mi

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2007, 01:13:21 AM »
Get something... You don't want gyno or little balls... just get something.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2007, 09:07:14 AM »
yeah matt,

youre not going to "get anything" from pct. post cycle therapy is a way to help the body recover from the shutdown of natural production of testosterone in the body. taping off is retarded....any synthetic added to the body can shutdown production....tapering is a waste.....yout body doesnt realize you are lowering the dose...it simply knows "on" or "off"

because your natty levels are gone, side effects include possible gyno, free flowing estrogen, small nutz, etc. in some, the body doesnt recover naturally....hence pct to help things along.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2007, 09:53:00 AM »
i've never been able to get anything for pct. no complaints from just tapering off no bitch tits , 6%body fat i just want to do things right

Funny. . .  The guy can get gear but not ancillaries
U

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2007, 05:52:43 PM »
i've taken 10 cycles of test cypinate and just tapered off  and never done any pct inbetween cycles. i ve kept 80%  of gains. just wondering if anyone else has done this and if it is bad for you or what

this is the most bullshit thread I have ever seen ---- if you had done 10 cycles with no PCT, you damn well would have incurred some problems somewhere along the way---its a biological certainty---- 2nd of all, if you have good enough sources that you can find 10 cycles (yeah right) worth of test then you could find PCT products

3rd of all, if you have really ran 10 cycles and still havent learned or attempted to learn about and administer PCT, then you are just a plain dumbass..
sorry if that iis blunt but that is the plain and simple gospel

4th of all: I truly believe you are zeek and have started up your bullshit again,because only zeek/sprinkfsu is capable of this degree of stupidity
ah yeah Im a voodo child

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2007, 06:13:37 PM »

this is the most bullshit thread I have ever seen ---- if you had done 10 cycles with no PCT, you damn well would have incurred some problems somewhere along the way---its a biological certainty---- 2nd of all, if you have good enough sources that you can find 10 cycles (yeah right) worth of test then you could find PCT products

3rd of all, if you have really ran 10 cycles and still havent learned or attempted to learn about and administer PCT, then you are just a plain dumbass..
sorry if that iis blunt but that is the plain and simple gospel

4th of all: I truly believe you are zeek and have started up your bullshit again,because only zeek/sprinkfsu is capable of this degree of stupidity

LOL! You tell em John!