Author Topic: next cycle  (Read 1681 times)

TEJAS SLIM

• Getbig II
  • Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength
next cycle
« on: February 24, 2007, 05:38:17 PM »
its driving me crazy i'm ready to start my next cycle but  i have tendonitis in my elbow and no big blue nuts its not from jerking off.
i have not worked out my upper body for the past month trying to rest it and let it heal . well my question is if i start my next cycle will the gear help  ? i know it helps my knees or at least make them feel better  what do ya'll think ?
i'll be using

50 ed dbol
500 mg ew test e
300 mg ew deca

matthedude

• Getbig II
Re: next cycle
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 05:58:36 PM »
i would go ahead with the cycle deca is good for the joints

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2007, 09:56:33 PM »
I wouldnt, your gunna think it feels ok becuase of the deca but the damage will still be done, once off cycle your gunna regret it big time.
big or bust

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2007, 04:57:38 AM »
YOU WILL WASTE YOUR MONEY

Do not start your cycle until the tendinitis is healed.  You could actually hurt it worse.  You CANNOT work out your upper body without re-aggravating your tendinitis.
U

TEJAS SLIM

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2007, 08:38:48 AM »
thanks guys  i'll wait till its healed

joropower

• Getbig II
  • www.anabolmarket.com
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2007, 08:49:31 AM »
good decision. but not just wait until it heals. help it heal with the proper medicines.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2007, 10:12:54 AM »
good decision. but not just wait until it heals. help it heal with the proper medicines.

The only medicine for tendinitis is Advil (anti-inflammatories) and REST
U

matthedude

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2007, 11:23:36 AM »
and ice

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2007, 11:47:42 AM »

True but once you're done with the Deca the problems will still be there.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2007, 03:14:12 PM »
acupuncture. ;) Get some circulation around there.

TEJAS SLIM

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2007, 10:57:42 AM »
My wife is a physical therapist she is the one that told me to let it rest. I’ve been icing and doing cross friction massage she also has a ultra sound machine that I use every night but its not getting any better I guess it needs more time.

4thAD

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2007, 11:29:59 AM »
Bro acupuncture really works well. I have used two times.  I was doing some work for an acupuncturist, and called off for a severe case of poison ivy(I used to get it so bad I would be hospitalized). He gave me acupuncture, and some herb and the next day the shit was almost gone. Another time I had sprained my foot really bad and it was so swollen I couldn't even get my shoes on. The doc gave me just acupuncture and within 2 days the swelling was gone, and almost all of the bruising had gone away! Try it with everything else. It works.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2007, 02:23:56 PM »

This is misinformation.

Deca does exert an anti-inflammatory effect at the joint level, but Tejas Slim has raised concerns about tendonitis.  Tendonitis is an extra-articular problem, not an inta-articular problem.  Deca will not help there.  As well, there are many published reports of tendon rupture among steroid-using athletes.

Wait until your tendonitis resolves.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2007, 03:38:34 PM »

Again as I said before, gather information and then YOU make a educated decision on what to do with YOUR body.

Unless you are willing to go see a Dr about a specific medical issue then what you need to do is read and research and ask others who might have experienced the same type of problem.

But from what I have learned on this board, anything Freak says is golden.

U

TEJAS SLIM

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2007, 06:26:07 AM »
thanks alot guys

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2007, 06:40:46 AM »
This is misinformation.

Deca does exert an anti-inflammatory effect at the joint level, but Tejas Slim has raised concerns about tendonitis.  Tendonitis is an extra-articular problem, not an inta-articular problem.  Deca will not help there.  As well, there are many published reports of tendon rupture among steroid-using athletes.

Wait until your tendonitis resolves.

Great post...

Never use Deca to "mask" problems...

8)

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2007, 02:32:54 PM »
There was a thread we ran quite a ways back (Nov '05 I think) where the question was asked about the relationship between AAS and tendon rupture.  I thought I'd repost my thoughts on that if anyone might be interested:

Most of what we know, at least histologically, about the effects of steroids on tendon structure comes from studies of corticosteroids which are commonly injected to alleviate the pain and inflammation from acute tendinitis.  This is a common, and very effective, treatment but has a known complication rate of tendon rupture after injection.  This complication has also been corroborated with oral corticosteroid use.

As such, researchers have spent considerable time investigating this relationship at the cellular level. At the tendon level, glucocorticoids suppress human tenocyte cellular activity, reduce tenocyte viability, and reduce collagen production, leading to altered tendon structure and predisposition to injury (Wong et al Clin Orthop Rel Res 2004; Wong et al J Bone and Joint Surg 2003).

There has been no effort spent on closely examining this effect in the case of anabolic steroids, likely because of the obvious illicit nature of their use and the fact that not many doctors actually give a sh*t about us (myself withstanding  ;D ). However, case examples of tendon rupture have been described among anabolic steroid users with increasing frequency.  At the surface level, one could surmise that these individuals rupture their tendons simply due to the fact that they are engaged in high demand activities.  I know of one report where ruptured tendons from two anabolic steroid users were examined, with two non-steroid users as controls.  Gross microscopic examination revealed no obvious difference in the collagen fibril ultrastructure among the four individuals, leading the authors to conclude that use of steroids did not induce tendinous changes that lead to rupture (Evans et al Injury 1998).

However, one thing that does seem to distinguish tendon rupture in anabolic steroid users from non-users and from those after local and systemic glucocorticoid administration is the predilection for BILATERAL, SPONTANEOUS rupture of tendons.  This event is unusual, and is not typically described in weightlifters who do not use anabolics.  Also, the events do not always seem to occur during weightlifting activity.  There may of course be a bias towards reporting these cases in steroid users, though, because they are "sexier" topics and often make it past journal reviewers.   

That being said, overall I think the medical literature does support the concept.  As well, most of us probably know someone at the gym who this has happened to, and most likely it was one of the big AAS boyz...

Of course, there is also the possibility that while on AAS, the user simply achieves a strength in the muscle that far exceeds the strength of his tendons and rupture occurs purely from that heightened load.  More likely, I would suggest a concept of "the perfect storm,"  i.e. greatly increased load + tenocyte dysfunction = tendon rupture.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2007, 02:57:42 PM »

Of course, there is also the possibility that while on AAS, the user simply achieves a strength in the muscle that far exceeds the strength of his tendons and rupture occurs purely from that heightened load.  More likely, I would suggest a concept of "the perfect storm,"  i.e. greatly increased load + tenocyte dysfunction = tendon rupture.

Thanks Freak.

This quote above is basically what my ortho told me when i tore my ACL. i played soccer my entire life but took a 5+ year break. during that break i gain 60 pounds and boatloads of strength along with mild AAS use. i come back and try to play again and the very first game i tear my ACL.

i had been active the entire time. i did plenty of running and sprints but didn't do much cutting and side to side motion until i decide to play soccer again.

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2007, 05:39:43 PM »
MdFreak THANKS. {a Dr withOUT their head up their a--? :)}

Someone should do a med study to find out just what the joint magic is w/ Deca.
Overloads statement "Don't mask a problem w/ Deca rings loud and clear. Its easy to tell experience from
BSers.  There is SOMTHING unusual about Deca in this regard. I have used it to continue abusive physical work other than lifting more than once. Sometimes the show must go on.  It works We all know it.

Also; Winny and Primo, for Me, give a very tight feeling. Ive never had a tendon tear, but these 2 materials
make me feel extra vulnerable to such incident. A back off the load feeling.